• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach in Brawl

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, you fail and keeping this thread alive! ;)
Tis hard to keep a peach thread alive if there's a huge lack of updates/move pictures of her.

But I feel worse for the Zelda thread, since they don't have ANYTHING with Zelda. T_T

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know T.T
Its really bad over there at the Zelda thread.
All we can do is speculate. I'd rather analyze Zelda's moves and talk about how we plan on using her in the future.

The lack of character updates is indeed hurting everyone T.T

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
lol I see you guys have had trouble talking about Peach and Zelda these days heh :/

Well anyways, its good to see Peach back in Brawl, imo shes a very interesting character who at frst I didn't honestly even expect to be in a Smash game, surprisingly enough she had a good moveset in SSBM and surely will become a good character to use in Brawl.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
okay, time to liven up this thread a bit.

Ask me any question you would want to know about Peach in Brawl. You could even give me a matchup and I will tell you IMO how that match will probably end up like.

Also, pros of Melee, what do ya think of the Peach in Brawl?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
okay, time to liven up this thread a bit.

Ask me any question you would want to know about Peach in Brawl. You could even give me a matchup and I will tell you IMO how that match will probably end up like.

Also, pros of Melee, what do ya think of the Peach in Brawl?
ok so as we all know sometimes Peach's bomber does 18% damage
but in all the videos it does 16% damage.........do you think it won't do 18% damage
in brawl?:confused:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Since when is Peach bomber a useful attack anyway?
Is her dash attack being 2 attacks a bad thing? I didn't really get a good look at it in any vids...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Since when is Peach bomber a useful attack anyway?
Is her dash attack being 2 attacks a bad thing? I didn't really get a good look at it in any vids...
1) since this http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info02.html

If that isn't a good vid, go to the Master Peach thread and check some of the vids. Her Peach Bomb has been improved by range and speed without losing it's power it seems.

2) Peach's Dash attack has always been a two attack move. In Melee, if you dash attack them early, you do the knockback on your opponent. If you dash attack them late, you'll push them up, setting them up for combos and Nairs. I'm not sure how different it is, but I bet it won't be a huge issue.

ok so as we all know sometimes Peach's bomber does 18% damage
but in all the videos it does 16% damage.........do you think it won't do 18% damage
in brawl?:confused:
Well, it might not, but then again, you know that when you spam a moveset, it'll get slightly weaker each time. Even if it is still 16%, it does its job by providing great knockback.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
To Snakee - Peach Bomb in Melee wasn't meant to be use often. It was meant as a surprise attack. If you miss, yes you will be punished by Fox's Upsmash lol. I've caught several people with it. You have to use it at the right time. The best time to use it is when you know your opponent won't dodge from it. Like on Popo's and Capt. Falcon's third jump, a mindgame tech chase, and several others.

Snakeee

Smash Master
1) since this http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info02.html

2) Peach's Dash attack has always been a two attack move. In Melee, if you dash attack them early, you do the knockback on your opponent. If you dash attack them late, you'll push them up, setting them up for combos and Nairs. I'm not sure how different it is, but I bet it won't be a huge issue.
That's interesting that the peach bomber is better...
Anyway, yeah the dash attack was already technically two hits, but I heard that it was like actually separated hits in brawl.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i'm having the feeling that Zelda owns Peach in brawl
althought she didn't in Melee i really hate to say this sakurai did make her stronger:(
Right now, it's hard to say. we didn't get no Zelda updates about her moves. Nor was she playable. She might be better. Who knows?

We have to wait till Brawl.

And Snakee, like I said, if it's different in Brawl, I highly doubt it'll be as big of an issue as her Dsmash being nerfed...

....which I still don't see a huge deal of lol

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Right now, it's hard to say. we didn't get no Zelda updates about her moves. Nor was she playable. She might be better. Who knows?

We have to wait till Brawl.

And Snakee, like I said, if it's different in Brawl, I highly doubt it'll be as big of an issue as her Dsmash being nerfed...

....which I still don't see a huge deal of lol
yes i agree with you no sheik please

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Peach's only nerfs from what I hear are her Double-Jump, her umbrella, and her down-b, with her umbrella being the only really significant one (the double jump was never that important to her recovery, and the down-smash needed to be nerfed). Almost everything else was buffed. She's still a high tier character, and unless Zelda has been infinitely buffed, there's no way Zelda is going to be better.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Peach's only nerfs from what I hear are her Double-Jump, her umbrella, and her down-b, with her umbrella being the only really significant one (the double jump was never that important to her recovery, and the down-b needed to be nerfed). Almost everything else was buffed. She's still a high tier character, and unless Zelda has been infinitely buffed, there's no way Zelda is going to be better.
I assume you meant her down smash instead of down b right? Anyways i find her double jump very useful for vertical recovery after being semi spiked and all. But thats just a matter of opinion :)

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe i never thought about it but is it confirmed Peach can wall bomb in brawl with her side b? To be specific i mean physical objects not characters.
The closest thing to this was from Nealdt who said she could autograb a ledge with it. If she can indeed wall bomb in brawl then she could have a new reliable recovery option (i'll provide evidence).

Elysium

Smash Lord
She's still a high tier character, and unless Zelda has been infinitely buffed, there's no way Zelda is going to be better.
I'd be willing to bet that Darkmusician could beat most of the peach players in Melee.

Also, Zelda has a lot of potential to be high tier it just depends on what they buff. Zelda was hella slow and only had like 3 things going for her. Increase her speed and give her some better moves and you have a good character.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I can't believe i never thought about it but is it confirmed Peach can wall bomb in brawl with her side b? To be specific i mean physical objects not characters.
The closest thing to this was from Nealdt who said she could autograb a ledge with it. If she can indeed wall bomb in brawl then she could have a new reliable recovery option (i'll provide evidence).
It should be possible to wall bomb walls and such.

Peach is too good and once I get my hands on her in brawl its over!;)
Best fall in line behind me before you get hurt :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Notification

Alright, I have to be the bearer of badnews, but it must be done, since I know Ryoko won't do it.

http://smashboards.com/blog/2007/12/24/wario-is-special/#more-4850

This news and update shows that clarification of many things for the Alt. Costumes.

- There are 6 Alt. Costumes.

- Five are colors while the sixth is a special costume ( Dark Link, Fireball Mario, Yeti DK, etc.) This works for Wario, except backwards.

Now, Peach has 6 costumes like everyone else. Her sixth special costume is the daisy one. If she didn't have the crimson dress, there would've been chances for another color costume. Unfortunatly, since five has already been confirmed, the sixth one waiting is indeed the green dress.

So yeah, sorry. No Emo costume for Peach. This is pure facts. Deal with it.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
I thought it said around 6... It's still possible, but I won't hold my breath.

Top Bottom