• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Morbi

Scavenger
I compare Star Fox to Green Lantern, it's a series that never had a big blowout but it's got a big fanbase....
Still no need for 4 reps, maybe even 3 is too much and Fox is a must kinda like Hal Jordan.
Like Andross, Parallax is the big villain but they can't be playable for obvious reasons....
Sinestro is the antagonist of Hal and the leader of the rival team of the GL corps, pretty much like Wolf.
John Stewart is Falco, a badass sidekick and Krystal is like Star Sapphire as the love interest.
I Can't believe i'm saying this but Star Fox is best repped with Fox and Wolf if there are only two reps like Hal/Sinestro in Injustice.
Yes Wolf/Sinestro deserve to go in over Krystal/Star Sapphire, despite my hatred for Wolf, without him no rival team
to fight and a big gap in the series, he's more important than Krystal and Falco who are sidekicks.
They should only be in if there was a third slot for Star Fox and than i prefer Krystal who's more unique than Falco BUT
Kid Icarus is the problem, Sakurai has betrayed you guys once and he can do it again by including Palutena with her staff
instead of Krystal doing some combat with tilts and smash attacks while more magic in the specials.

But seriously ask yourself these questions:
If they really wanted Krystal to be relevant again after 8-9 years than why diddn't they made a new Star Fox instead of Kid Icarus?
Why diddn't they released a HD version of Adventures instead of 64 on 3DS feat. Falco and Wolf but not Krystal?
I'd like Krystal and Black Shadow with some M.Bison moves you know but the newcomers all have had a game in the last 2 years,
not like 8-9 years ago so i just don't believe they're a shoe in like many of you are saying that's all.
Didn't Star Fox get its big blowout with Star Fox 64 though?

D

Deleted member

To be honest, if Krystal was in, i'd find it all the more hilarious towards the people that counted her out.
Just like when people counted Rosalina out & thought we would get Toad & Bowser Jr. instead?

D

Deleted member

I'd like Krystal and Black Shadow with some M.Bison moves you know but the newcomers all have had a game in the last 2 years,
not like 8-9 years ago so i just don't believe they're a shoe in like many of you are saying that's all.
Megaman didn't get a new game 2 years ago, yet he got in fine. (I don't count spin-offs, fan-made games, or the iOS ports)
Little mac's new game was in 2009, thats not a gap of 2 years, he got in fine.

I'd also like to point out that it took 1 more Smash game for Diddy Kong to show up in Brawl. He wasn't added in Melee & didn't even get a trophy! That would've been a good time to add him since Donkey Kong 64 was still around & praised at the time. He didn't appear in a new title until Mario Golf Toadstool Tour which was in 2003 (It would've been too late to add him to Melee)

I'm not implying shes a shoe-in...doesn't matter how much speculation & debate we put into her, its hard to judge her chances without any content revealed. We can't deny that.

Why diddn't they released a HD version of Adventures instead of 64 on 3DS feat. Falco and Wolf but not Krystal?
Because the "fans" kept screaming that they want Star Fox to go back to its roots. Why Krystal wasn't in 64 3D was because 64 was made before her creation. Adding her to the game would take away the point of a direct remake.

Last edited by a moderator:

HVDooD

Smash Cadet
Assault is better
It was a step in the right direction, Star Fox needs to have on foot gameplay to go deeper with the story and to let us use blasters and such...
Airwing/Landmaster is cool and all but it won't do for 8-10 hours of gameplay on the Wii U anymore.
Make it like Star Wars Battlefront for online modes and let us start in the mother ships or a big landbase on foot with blasters and
go in to airwings/landmasters and attack enemies and damage their base.
More story and not just Krystal and Fox love story, more on the history of the other pilots and Wolf and his relationship with Fox
and his father maybe he took his eye while trying to stop him or something but go deeper in the story.
Keep the main gameplay like 64 but just not the whole game this isn't a 3-4 hour game anymore.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
It was a step in the right direction, Star Fox needs to have on foot gameplay to go deeper with the story and to let us use blasters and such...
Airwing/Landmaster is cool and all but it won't do for 8-10 hours of gameplay on the Wii U anymore.
Make it like Star Wars Battlefront for online modes and let us start in the mother ships or a big landbase on foot with blasters and
More story and not just Krystal and Fox love story, more on the history of the other pilots and Wolf and his relationship with Fox
and his father maybe he took his eye while trying to stop him or something but go deeper in the story.
Keep the main gameplay like 64 but just not the whole game this isn't a 3-4 hour game anymore.
Star Fox Wii U; I have high hopes for it. I just wish it was coming out sooner. I was just thinking though, if Sakurai did make the Star Fox game instead of the Kid Icarus game, would Krystal be "The Palutena"?

HVDooD

Smash Cadet
Star Fox Wii U; I have high hopes for it. I just wish it was coming out sooner. I was just thinking though, if Sakurai did make the Star Fox game instead of the Kid Icarus game, would Krystal be "The Palutena"?
Yes she would be relevant again like in Brawl, i never saw it coming from him... My little brother called him a traitor.
Look at all the Kid Icarus stuff in the new Smash and Pit has a new final smash.
I feel sorry for F-Zero and Star Fox and until we have Wii U announcements i will not buy one!
I'll just play Smash on my 3DS XL like many other angry fans.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I compare Star Fox to Green Lantern, it's a series that never had a big blowout but it's got a big fanbase....
Still no need for 4 reps, maybe even 3 is too much and Fox is a must kinda like Hal Jordan.
Like Andross, Parallax is the big villain but they can't be playable for obvious reasons....
Sinestro is the antagonist of Hal and the leader of the rival team of the GL corps, pretty much like Wolf.
John Stewart is Falco, a badass sidekick and Krystal is like Star Sapphire as the love interest.
I Can't believe i'm saying this but Star Fox is best repped with Fox and Wolf if there are only two reps like Hal/Sinestro in Injustice.
Yes Wolf/Sinestro deserve to go in over Krystal/Star Sapphire, despite my hatred for Wolf, without him no rival team
to fight and a big gap in the series, he's more important than Krystal and Falco who are sidekicks.
They should only be in if there was a third slot for Star Fox and than i prefer Krystal who's more unique than Falco BUT
Kid Icarus is the problem, Sakurai has betrayed you guys once and he can do it again by including Palutena with her staff
instead of Krystal doing some combat with tilts and smash attacks while more magic in the specials.

But seriously ask yourself these questions:
If they really wanted Krystal to be relevant again after 8-9 years than why diddn't they made a new Star Fox instead of Kid Icarus?

First paragraph was the perfect way to explain Starfox to me, is it big in Japan?

But I disagree with a good deal; two characters easily could have a staff, they are very diferent play styles. one fights like a Shaolin Monk and the other like a supreme being. Not that I;ve ever seen Palutena fight... if not, all the better, her style would be based off her personality.

More importantly, what power did Sakurai have to make a starfox game?

D

Deleted member

Pretty much. The Star Fox crew are mercenaries for hire, not just pilots that fly Arwings all day

Yep. If the game becomes too short again and its expensive to get (I would say $40), people are gonna be crying about it (And I'm not talking about the "Fans" since they think otherwise)

Thats not such a bad idea! (Which reminds me, I should get back to Battlefront's online!)

I guess explaining their backstories would work? That would require too much effort & thinking for Nintendo though. We can't have that!

Ehhh....I guess I agree.

That...is an excellent question.

Morbi

Scavenger
First paragraph was the perfect way to explain Starfox to me, is it big in Japan?

But I disagree with a good deal; two characters easily could have a staff, they are very diferent play styles. one fights like a Shaolin Monk and the other like a supreme being. Not that I;ve ever seen Palutena fight... if not, all the better, her style would be based off her personality.

Two characters could definitely have a staff. We already have a ton of sword characters and a ton of fist characters. It isn't as though everyone needs their own unique weapon.

HVDooD

Smash Cadet

He promised a Star Fox game first and than switched to Kid Icarus for no reason, my little bro cried so much.
That's the thing Palutena is nothing she doesn't fight at all, they'll just steal Krystal's concept they had planned to let her replace Falco with the easter egg in Brawl.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
There will be a Starfox Wii U?

Megaman didn't get a new game 2 years ago, yet he got in fine. (I don't count spin-offs, fan-made games, or the iOS ports)

I'd also like to point out that it took 1 more Smash game for Diddy Kong to show up in Brawl. He wasn't added in Melee & didn't even get a trophy! That would've been a good time to add him since Donkey Kong 64 was still around & praised at the time. He didn't appear in a new title until Mario Golf Toadstool Tour which was in 2003 (It would've been too late to add him to Melee)
When did the main reason for adding a character become solely about how recently they were in a game? If the importance of Diddy Kong or Megaman need to be argued at ANY time for NIntendo then I don't really know how I can take any of your other points seriously. We had more characters in later games, they were more likely to get in. Simple.

Morbi

Scavenger
There will be a Starfox Wii U?

When did the main reason for adding a character become solely about how recently they were in a game? If the importance of Diddy Kong or Megaman need to be argued at ANY time for NIntendo then I don't really know how I can take any of your other points seriously. We had more characters in later games, they were more likely to get in. Simple.
Not necessarily; Miyamoto just expressed an interest in a Starfox Wii U title. It doesn't mean it is going to happen, but I will remain positive for the time being.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Probably, if Krystal was the only female protagonist who had a prominent role in the game, then I don't see why not!

As for Krystal, What color/ costume swaps would you think she would have?

D

Deleted member

As for Krystal, What color/ costume swaps would you think she would have?
For colors, just the Assault or Command suit getting changed would be nice. I wouldn't want her to be like Sonic where the fur also gets changed, then we'd see OCs everywhere.

As for costume...I'd go with either Assault, Command, or what JECBrush did. I wouldn't mind the Adventures outfit if they reworked it a bit for modern times but I don't see it happening unless Sakurai uses fairy magic.

Anyways...let me break the sound of silence with what appears to be hope for Star Fox fans as Nintendo Digital Event plans got "Leaked" (Take with grain of salt as it may not be reliable but hey, at least theres somethin to discuss)

http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

This really stands out

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.
(So....Star Fox Assault 2?)

A mix of Star Fox Adventures eh? Can't wait to see the 64 fanboys cry & complain that "Its not 64!!"

And considering that its a reboot, who knows if Krystal will be back again, reworked to be a better character or killed off (I already know people are gonna jump for joy & go "Yaaayyyy!!!!! A reboot that'll remove her!")

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
For colors, just the Assault or Command suit getting changed would be nice. I wouldn't her to be like Sonic where the fur also gets changed, then we'd see OCs everywhere.

As for costume...I'd go with either Assault, Command, or what JECBrush did. I wouldn't mind the Adventures outfit if they reworked it a bit for modern times but I don't see it happening unless Sakurai uses fairy magic.

Anyways...let me break the sound of silence with what appears to be hope for Star Fox fans as Nintendo Digital Event plans got "Leaked" (Take with grain of salt as it may not be reliable but hey, at least theres somethin to discuss)

http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

This really stands out

A mix of Star Fox Adventures eh? Can't wait to see the 64 fanboys cry & complain that "Its not 64!!"

And considering that its a reboot, who knows if Krystal will be back again, reworked to be a better character or killed off (I already know people are gonna jump for joy & go "Yaaayyyy!!!!! A reboot that'll remove her!")
Im gonna cry at e3 if this is true, tears of overflowing happyness... platinum knows how to make action!!

(Just read the part about a reboot and have mixed feelings... why did they have to try and tamper with the lore sigh.. just another thing to possibly worry about..)

Last edited:

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
If this new Star Fox is real, I am praying that they don't mess with the inclusion of Krystal. She is a part of the franchise now, and I would be utterly disgusted if they took her out.

If the lore remains the same, then Hallelujah.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
If this new Star Fox is real, I am praying that they don't mess with the inclusion of Krystal. She is a part of the franchise now, and I would be utterly disgusted if they took her out.

If the lore remains the same, then Hallelujah.
I honestly only care about star fox 64 lore, wolf being a rival instead of a villian, pather inclusion and Krystals backstory being canon everything else they can play around with.

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
For colors, just the Assault or Command suit getting changed would be nice. I wouldn't her to be like Sonic where the fur also gets changed, then we'd see OCs everywhere.

This really stands out

Assuming this is true, the "reboot" might be one similar to Dinosaur Planet, just with classic Star Fox space combat/rail shooting action included (hopefully balanced between both). What I mean with it being "similar to Dinosaur Planet" is that Krystal would no longer be a "damsel in distress", and that she plays a more important role like she would have in Dinosaur Planet. Being able to play as all members of the Star Fox team would be a plus as well.

This is exciting, nonetheless. Still, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I personally don't see the point in cutting Krystal, as she is the last remnant of Rare's work on Dinosaur Planet (even if the way she was played out in Adventures was like salt in the wound by making her a damsel in distress). They could easily reforge her back story to be included in a reboot.

If they do cut Krystal, then she will most likely not be in Smash.

Also, I'm curious about the Smash Bros. part, where the article mentioned that "all fighters and stages" will be presented. That sounds like Nintendo just wants to pull out the big guns and leave nothing for chance. Interesting...

Either way, it could still be unreliable, as you stated.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I'm skeptical on this leak. It says that there will be a Tomodachi LIfe trailer and details. TL releases on June 6 in NA and Europe, and E3 is June 10-12. I don't think they would release a trailer for a game that would be already out in most regions. Unfortunately, it looks like this leak is fake to me, as awesome as the info sounds (especially that Starfox game).

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I'm actually pretty excited for this leak if it were to be true. I'm skeptical they'll entirely wipe out the whole canon series in favor of pure 64 lore but rather fixing up some noticeable story plots. Overall I'll be glad for Star Fox to finally be seeing the light of day.

Two things that stood out to me were the mentions of DLC for smash and figurines. I'm rather doubting they'll skip over her for the figurine so she'll be included one way or another. I wouldnt mind her as DLC either.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well if nothing else, at least Krystal outlasted Midna, Dillon, Wonder Red and possibly Ridley.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think Krystal has a decent shot at becoming an AT at the very least. I still say that her addition relies heavily on what they decide to do about Wolf because I sincerely doubt they are going to let Star Fox have four reps and, you have to admit, three was kind of stretching it in Brawl given how the franchise has largely been on life support since 2005 with only a few rereleases and remakes since then.

D

Deleted member

I think Krystal has a decent shot at becoming an AT at the very least. I still say that her addition relies heavily on what they decide to do about Wolf because I sincerely doubt they are going to let Star Fox have four reps and, you have to admit, three was kind of stretching it in Brawl given how the franchise has largely been on life support since 2005 with only a few rereleases and remakes since then.
Krystal's only hope is if Star Fox does get a fourth rep. There is no way she gets priority over Fox, Falco, or Wolf and if Wolf doesn't get in, Krystal won't replace him, we'll simply see less reps.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
He promised a Star Fox game first and than switched to Kid Icarus for no reason, my little bro cried so much.
That's the thing Palutena is nothing she doesn't fight at all, they'll just steal Krystal's concept they had planned to let her replace Falco with the easter egg in Brawl.
That's not actually true. He decided on the gameplay of the series first and then decided upon the IP he was going to use. He briefly considered Star Fox but felt that it limited what he could do while using Pit would give him a certain "amount of flexibility" in things like viewing angles and the on ground sections.

He never promised anyone anything and it was never actually a Star Fox title beyond the early concept stage.

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/18390/sakurai-why-i-chose-kid-icarus-over-starfox/

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Megaman and Little Mac are iconic gaming characters... retro characters that have a history in Nintendo's early days.... Krystal is a secondary character of the more modern Star Fox games which have now become inactive with releases

It doesn't even matter if Little Mac and Megaman had recent games or appearances but it certainly would for Krystal. Their importance and history would have been more than enough to warrant their place in smash. The state of Star Fox now, the game isn't really so popular to warrant more secondary character's as reps. They already have Fox and Wolf, which is more than enough imo.

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
To my eyes she's 3rd important character behind Fox, Wolf and Falco come in 4th. Falco is too loved by competivite fans however he's still clone of Fox and Fox got custom movesets, so I could see Krystal coming in and take up 3rd slot before Falco. I'm sure she'll get large hatebase for that but fanbase will be large too, even! Wolf -> Krystal on the other hand... it won't end well.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Lately I've been reading through random threads in the SSB4 forum on a site called GameFaqs. Today as I looked at the first page of threads I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread asking why Krystal is hated so much. I opened the thread and lmao'd because one of the first responses to the question was furries. XD It gets even better as you go through the rest of the responses.

Here's a link to it if you want to skim through it your self.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69238371

Last edited:

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Lately I've been reading through random threads in the SSB4 forum on a site called GameFaqs. Today as I looked at the first page of threads I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread asking why Krystal is hated so much. I opened the thread and lmao'd because one of the first responses to the question was furries. XD It gets even better as you go through the rest of the responses.

Here's a link to it if you want to skim through it your self.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69238371
It's an unfortunate truth. If furries were never a thing, she might have actually been A LOT more accepted.

D

Deleted member

It's an unfortunate truth. If furries were never a thing, she might have actually been A LOT more accepted.
You'll still find people *****ing & moaning about how "Star Fox sucks nowadays because of her!!!" so I dunno about being more accepted.

I still can't get over how Cuthbert really botched up Command especially considering that he was listening to the fans & saying that it'll go back to Star Fox's roots by staying in the Arwing & have elements from Star Fox 2. Oh well, guess that happens when you listen to too much to your fans

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I grew up playing Star Fox 64 as a kid, and I could recite you almost every line from that game, who said it, and in what context. That game helped to teach me basic English skills, so I guess you could say it was a pretty important game in my childhood. I didn't play through Adventures (my mom did instead), but I genuinely liked Krystal. When she joined the Star Fox team in Assault, I had no problems with her replacing Peppy. As a kid, I hated him with a passion. He was always telling me how to play the game that I had beaten 50+ times already; when I went on my frequent team-killing sprees, he was always the one I would take out first.

I guess the point that I'm trying to make is that I have always liked Krystal, and I was legitimately shocked to find out how hated she is in both the Star Fox and Smash community. After seeing some of the arguments against her, I can see how people despise her, but I don't share the same sentiments. I can't explain why I like her so much; maybe it's the fact that she is a telepath, or that she's a female character who can hold her own with the guys (I tend to like these types of characters; just look at my support list), or maybe it's because she represents the bridge between old and new in the series. It certainly isn't because of "BEWBS" because I'm gay. I guess it's just frustrating to see something you like get so much hate and not many people standing up for it.

For the record, I don't care about how she acted in Command, because, in my opinion (and most SF fans' opinion), EVERYTHING was terrible about that game. If you judge her based on that, then she completely deserves the backlash she gets. I just pretend that Command didn't happen, like Nintendo does.

I just hope Krystal ends up playable in Smash so that I can beat the crap out of her haters.

Last edited:

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I grew up playing Star Fox 64 as a kid, and I could recite you almost every line from that game, who said it, and in what context. That game helped to teach me basic English skills, so I guess you could say it was a pretty important game in my childhood. I didn't play through Adventures (my mom did instead), but I genuinely liked Krystal. When she joined the Star Fox team in Assault, I had no problems with her replacing Peppy. As a kid, I hated him with a passion. He was always telling me how to play the game that I had beaten 50+ times already; when I went on my frequent team-killing sprees, he was always the one I would take out first.

I guess the point that I'm trying to make is that I have always liked Krystal, and I was legitimately shocked to find out how hated she is in both the Star Fox and Smash community. After seeing some of the arguments against her, I can see how people despise her, but I don't share the same sentiments. I can't explain why I like her so much; maybe it's the fact that she is a telepath, or that she's a female character who can hold her own with the guys (I tend to like these types of characters; just look at my support list), or maybe it's because she represents the bridge between old and new in the series. It certainly isn't because of "BEWBS" because I'm gay. I guess it's just frustrating to see something you like get so much hate and not many people standing up for it.

For the record, I don't care about how she acted in Command, because, in my opinion (and most SF fans' opinion), EVERYTHING was terrible about that game. If you judge her based on that, then she completely deserves the backlash she gets. I just pretend that Command didn't happen, like Nintendo does.

I just hope Krystal ends up playable in Smash so that I can beat the crap out of her haters.
My brother. I could NOT have said that any better. Me and you share similar reasonings.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Eh, Furry hate will always be a thing. The only ones of us it gets too are the newer ones. But yeah, even if I wasn't a furry I'd want Krystal. I thought she was a pretty cool character. (And for the record I don't think she's sexually appealing. I'm as gay as the day is long. I already have my eye candy in the game.) =p

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
After looking at random Starfox character prediction threads in different SSB4 forums. Most people say its going to remain as Fox, Falco & Wolf because addiding Krystal would just make it worse, and it would ruin what is already perfect. What??? How would adding Krystal make the StarFox character roster on SSB4 worse? It's not like she would be another Fox clone or something. Super Smash Smash Bros. fans are so puzzling when it comes to the character roster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

After looking at random Starfox character prediction threads in different SSB4 forums. Most people say its going to remain as Fox, Falco & Wolf because addiding Krystal would just make it worse, and it would ruin what is already perfect. What??? How would adding Krystal make the StarFox character roster on SSB4 worse? It's not like she would be another Fox clone or something. Super Smash Smash Bros. fans are so puzzling when it comes to the character roster.
In a nutshell: Because only semi-clones exist in the Star Fox universe...apparently.

In another nutshell: Because they'll whine that DK & other franchises should've gotten a newcomer before Star Fox does. (I particularity agree with DK gettin one more newcomer)

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Perhaps Krystal would have been received more positively if she had a major role in Adventures (like she was planned to have in Dinosaur Planet) instead of being a damsel in distress (as Miyamoto has unfortunately done with some characters in most of his ideas). I don't think the near-faceless puppet-show-style writing used for the Star Fox series helped her either. (Don't get me wrong here, I love the Star Fox series.)

Either way we try to slice it, it is the devs decision whether or not they include her in Smash. There's really nothing we can do beyond suggestions and speculations.

Personally, I'd like to see her in, mainly to break the semi-clone theme running for the Star Fox smash roster. That, and I'd like to play as a character that could (and should) main a weapon other than a sword (and does not resort to pure fisticuffs).

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Krystal's main hope is that Sakurai is using the pre-Brawl wanted list as a starting point. That'd explain Villager, Rosalina, Little Mac and Mega Man while leaving Greninja as Game Freak's decision and WFT as Sakurai doing what Sakurai does best. But I have my doubts.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
A women fox! A fox with bewbs! A women fox with furry boobs! Count me in! :p

Top Bottom