• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I really want to come to this, since it looks amazing, but it's kinda far from where I live.

I probably won't come, but you did a great job on the OP. Very detailed and nice looking.

I sure wish people could carpool me, only thing is, I don't know anybody except those people who I met at MDK00's Brawl Casual. =\

If your going to bus it from TO then make your way to Yorkdale Mall, and from there take the Go Bus to Bramlea City Center, then take a bus to wherever the hell Steven lives. :laugh:

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
coming from toronto for melee and brawl, i will hopefully be bringing along 2-3 people.

btw what bus would i take from bremelea city centre?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
22 I think.

I'll take you to Sunny Meadow and Peter Robertson, which is 1 street from mine.

You should bring a tv or setup or power bars or extension cords.

SmashCentralOfficial

ATTENTION: I have Three Cats and a Dog. My Dog is small and won't be a problem. But if you have pet allergies, be sure to bring/use medication as needed.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
i doubted you would bus because you never do <_< whenever me and chris (sometimes with jay, and recently with warren), you never come because you're lame

ty kyle =] i'll make a bigger post later giving everyone shoutouts cuz i'll be away for a bit..
i really wanna come to this though.

yeah the link vs jiggs match up is sooo gay because link's quick kill moves are way too punishable.
n-air is really the only safe close range move, and projectiles just makes everything safer..
and jiggs is highly vulnerable to projectiles lol. bombs make comboing her a little more possible
bomb > n-air, bomb > u-air so i like spamming them a lot. but then my own bomb explodes in my face and you somehow rest me off of it LOL!! that was way too good
it's a really gay match up for both characters anywhho

holy ****. tournout looks like it could be almost 40. can your house seriously hold that many people? lmao. i hope so

SmashCentralOfficial

i doubted you would bus because you never do <_< whenever me and chris (sometimes with jay, and recently with warren), you never come because you're lame

holy ****. tournout looks like it could be almost 40. can your house seriously hold that many people? lmao. i hope so
I don't bus with you guys because I don't feel like going to GTA and Pmall and stuffs.

Bussing for Smash is different than bussing for a friend in the hospital.

And remember David's biweeklies? That was a lot of people, and his place is tiny.

idea

Smash Master
40 people in david's house would be crazy though. did he ever have that many? my first tourney (his house) there wasn't really room to walk around except near the front door, and that could easily have been less than 40.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
ATTENTION: I have Three Cats and a Dog. My Dog is small and won't be a problem. But if you have pet allergies, be sure to bring/use medication as needed.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Keep those ****ers away from me lol. I never liked pets, I'd definitely mess up in game. PET JOHNSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Man this house is gonna be packed. You should have a cap or like organize your house to make more room >_>

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
i can probably come. reasons why i might not be able to:

- important, unavoidable but unforseeable events (e.g. exams get moved around strangely due to york's strike)
- other gta people not being able to work out transportation such that i have at least one person to go with

so that's basically a confirmation for me. i just never say i'm doing anything 'for sure' until it's, say, a few hours before the event.

edit: oh, and melee singles, probably melee doubles.
I might be able to help you out with a ride.. youd just have to pretend you some how know me lmao..your my friend's creepy brother :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah i can't make it.
scoliosis surgery johns.
i'm in the hospital for a week starting at feb18, and i think i get home for 3 more or something so MAYBE
but i HIGHLY doubt i'll be in the condition to make it, or have permission lol

smashfest in my hospital room?
excuse me sweety wtf is happening to you?

are you like getting a circumcision or something? more scrah implant? special 4Serial chip implant?

i need my Link partner to scrah with me.

osman - you play brawl? since when?

andy - recover swiftly <3...without you we'll just have stos' stupid red tunic link, spamming and camping and jabbing his way to victory X_X

i kid, i kid...but stos, you know you throw a lot of **** at me. all our matches take 5 minutes.

oh, and food break sounds good to me. if i arrive at noon or later, does this screw up registration? i don't plan to be late but you never know.
yeah, from the threee matches we recorded.

Yoshis Island (Small Stage) : 3 mins.

Pokemon Stadium (Medium Stage) : 4 Mins

Poke Floats (never again so big) : 5 mins

im scurd of your rest.

+Link cant
+Scrah
+Grab
+Dsmash
+Dair

if i miss, Link gets rested, ALL DAI.

Kyle i still heart you like this <3

anyways

i might make it. for melee and brawl LOLOL

Melanie

Smash Rookie
it looks to be pretty packed here... id like to attend though, and i know 2 other guys from hamilton who would as well. please let me know if this is acceptable? thanks

SmashCentralOfficial

Mel, Brawl or Melee or both?

What should I cap at? 50? 60? At the moment, with maybe's and people who haven't posted, there's about 35-45 people.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
How ever much you think you could fit. There needs to be space to walk at least. I don't want to be squished in your house lol.

SmashCentralOfficial

I updated the first page.

I said as of now the cap is 50...but if I get a lot of people wanting to come, I'll make it 60, but that is where I stop.

We have my basement too...

BUT WE NEED TV's!

Andy how much do you think my house can hold? We'll have living room and Kitchen to play in, as well as 2 (possibly a third but I doubt it) to play in in the basement...and there's a hallway on both floors to walk through to get to each room....

I have no idea what 60 people looks like. But I'm guessing it's a lot.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
maybe, most likely coming
brawl and melee

how big is your house/living room/kitchen?

ac9

Smash Rookie
i might be able to come
playing melee but brawl i might do, i can bring a tv, wii and game if needed

Melanie

Smash Rookie
awesome id like to play both melee and brawl, my 2 friends also. sounds like this will turn out to be quite the tourney! shows that we need more hosted tourneys like this one in ontario.

ill inquire about a TV as well, we might have one to spare for the day. we each have a wii, so let us know how many you need okay?

SmashCentralOfficial

Top Bottom