• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
None shall pass...

Ahem...

What about Titania(?)? I never really 'liked' her, but she's an axe user, which we haven't had in SSB yet.

Though Michiah looks cool, I don't know how'd she work in Brawl.

Moveset?
Titania is not going to show up; if any axe user was to be playable in Brawl it would be Hector because he's actually important to his storyline.

Also take a look at the Mikaya thread to learn more about here and there's also a moveset posted there.

-Knight

Legolastom

Smash Hero
She isn't even the main character for the whole of one game... unlike Burger King who is the only reoccurring boss in the fire emblem franchise and one of (If not the) most recognized fire emblem villain around the world.

But ODIN you know the_sandman also wanted Titania for brawl... but all she is, is one of those *Insert that FE term people use to describe these types of characters in the game*

"Tis but a scratch"

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Mario Series: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.(5)
LoZ Series: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, WW Link(Link Clone), Vaati. (4 1/3)
Pokemon Series: Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Rukario, Jigglypuff(7)
Metroid Series: Samus/Zamus, Ridley(3)
Kirby Series: Kirby, Metaknight, King DeDeDe(3)
Star Fox Series: Fox, Wolf(Fox Clone), Krystal(2 1/3)
DK Series: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong(2)
Yoshi Series: Yoshi(1)
WarioWare Series: Wario(1)
F-Zero Series: Captain Falcon(1)
Earthbound Series: Ness(1)
Pikmin Series: Captain Olimar(1)
FE series: Ike, Black Knight(Ike Clone)(1 1/3)
Third Party: Sonic, Snake, Megaman, Geno.(4)
Misc: Pit, Mii, Isaac.(3)

42 total characters, 3 clones with 39 non0clones.

Not really sure on Isaac and I really think Wolf could get a unique moveset, but programming restrictions and all...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Mario Series: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.(5)
LoZ Series: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, WW Link(Link Clone), Vaati. (4 1/3)
Pokemon Series: Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Rukario, Jigglypuff(7)
Metroid Series: Samus/Zamus, Ridley(3)
Kirby Series: Kirby, Metaknight, King DeDeDe(3)
Star Fox Series: Fox, Wolf(Fox Clone), Krystal(2 1/3)
DK Series: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong(2)
Yoshi Series: Yoshi(1)
WarioWare Series: Wario(1)
F-Zero Series: Captain Falcon(1)
Earthbound Series: Ness(1)
Pikmin Series: Captain Olimar(1)
FE series: Ike, Black Knight(Ike Clone)(1 1/3)
Third Party: Sonic, Snake, Megaman, Geno, Isaac(5)
Misc: Pit, Mii(2)

42 total characters, 3 clones with 39 non0clones.

Not really sure on Isaac and I really think Wolf could get a unique moveset, but programming restrictions and all...
Pretty sure Isaac is 1st/2nd party. Camelot is owned by Nintendo, yes? Someone help me out here...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I believe so, but they are making a golf game for the PC which is why some people aren't sure. Either way, I think Nintendo owns to rights to Isaac and crew, but don't quote me on that.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac has to make it. He would make such an awesome character in this game!

Really, Isaac is the only character I really support anymore, so I don't want to be disappointed.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
You haven't responded to me on the zelda dimension forums yet.

There aren't many, but Dark Samus qualifiies. But that is besides the point. Ridley is the logical choice for the second Metroid rep, and if he were deconfirmed it would be an indication that no further Metroid characters would appear. Not that Dark Samus or some irrelivant hunter would take the spot.

The same logic goes for Goroh. As Falcon's rival and one of the original four, he seemed to be the obvious choice for the second F-Zero character. With him gone, I think it more likely that there is no second F-Zero character. (Just to restate my point for Tyrannotaur and others).
That's just the problem. Goroh wasn't nearly as likely as the majority of the fans made him out to be. I was seriously doubting Goroh's chances way before he was ever deconfirmed but still thought he had a chance due to his rival status which apparently was only enough to get him in as an AT. Characters like Ridley, Ganon, Diddy and others are obvious choices. They are some of the most important characters in their respective franchises so if they where deconfirmed then yeah it would point to only one rep but Goroh is in no way as important as them.

Hi Pokemon trainer. Trained any good Pokemon lately?
Now that you mention it I saw him training a Poliwrath that looked pretty strong last week.

Seriosuly though, PT proves that Sakurai doesn't ALWAYS go with the commonly held assumptions of Smashers. Diddy and Ike prove that he somestimes does.
Diddy and Ike where ridiculously obvious though. Goroh as I said before was not as likely as the fans made him out to be, mostly because the fans got carried away with an idea and put Goroh on a high pedestal.

It seems to me that they are pretty much equal, storywise. If I understand this correctly, in GX Pico was involved in the crash that created Blood Falcon while Goroh "annoyed" Falcon by challenging him to that one-on-one race in the falling rocks level (which is as far as I got in the GX story mode...)
OBJECTION!

I've always wanted to do that.:). The great crash is an incredibly signifigant event in the storyline while the falling rocks level as you described it was just some filler level with no real storyline signifigance.

In terms of unique moveset potential, I'm not sure how much it matters. They made an entirely imagined moveset for Falcon, they could do the same for Goroh or Pico if they had wanted.
They very well could have, but because Pico has someplace other than the anime to draw moves from, (as I said before his home planet is deathwind which means he could have a poisonous gas based moveset) I think his moveset would be much more unique than one that was just made up.

I also think that being the main rival to Captain Flacon counts for something, since he is very much the star of the franchise.
Falcon has rivals up the *** ranging from well known ones like Goroh and black shadow to less known ones like Michael Chain and Zoda. Just because he is the most well known rival doesn't make him the most important.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You spelt (How the **** do you spell spelt?!) Objection wrong you most probably wanna edit that... and you just sound like a Pico fanboy.

Vali

Smash Ace
Oh fiiiiiiiine Numa Dude, I'll let you get away with it this time but only because you've provided me countless minutes of entertainment since I've joined.

Go ahead and ninja-edit ;D.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't quote.... its against my religion.

But TBH he either just hates Goroh or just loves Pico.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Out of boredom comes the:
COLOR CODED PROBABILITY RATING CHART OF DOOM!!!
Very Probable
Probable
Possible
Unlikely, but Still in Contention
On a Cold Day in Hell

Mario series:
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Geno
Waluigi
Princess Daisy
Wart
Koopa Troopa

Zelda series:
WW Link
Wolf Link/Midna or Midna solo
Tingle
Vaati
Skull Kid
Link's Uncle

Pokemon:
Lucario
Meowth
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Plusle&Minun
Pachirisu
Eevee
Magikarp
Infernape
Raichu

Star Fox:
Krystal
Wolf
Slippy
Peppy

DK:
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong

FE:
Black Knight
Micaiah
Sigurd
Hector

Metroid:
Ridley
Dark Samus

Earthbound:
Lucas
Claus
Flint

F-Zero:
Black Shadow
Pico

Yoshi:
Kamek

Third-Party:
Sonic
Megaman
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Black Mage
Rayman
Bonk
Sora
Cloud
Master Chief

Other series:
Captain Olimar
Isaac
Starfy
Lip
Demiru

Retro:
Little Mac
Balloon Fighter
Takamaru
Sukapon
Ray Mk01
Mach Rider

Hope I didn't forget anything.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Smashboards has been acting like a butthole lately. It's been crashing almost everytime I try to log on.

Oh fiiiiiiiine Numa Dude, I'll let you get away with it this time but only because you've provided me countless minutes of entertainment since I've joined.

Go ahead and ninja-edit ;D.
I love you.

Out of boredom comes the:
COLOR CODED PROBABILITY RATING CHART OF DOOM!!!
Very Probable
Probable
Possible
Unlikely, but Still in Contention
On a Cold Day in Hell

Mario series:
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Geno
Waluigi
Princess Daisy
Wart
Koopa Troopa

Zelda series:
WW Link
Wolf Link/Midna or Midna solo
Tingle
Vaati
Skull Kid
Link's Uncle

Pokemon:
Lucario
Meowth
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Plusle&Minun
Pachirisu
Eevee
Magikarp
Infernape
Raichu

Star Fox:
Krystal
Wolf
Slippy
Peppy

DK:
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong

FE:
Black Knight
Micaiah
Sigurd
Hector

Metroid:
Ridley
Dark Samus

Earthbound:
Lucas
Claus
Flint

F-Zero:
Black Shadow
Pico

Yoshi:
Kamek

Third-Party:
Sonic
Megaman
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Black Mage
Rayman
Bonk
Sora
Cloud
Master Chief

Other series:
Captain Olimar
Isaac
Starfy
Lip
Demiru

Retro:
Little Mac
Balloon Fighter
Takamaru
Sukapon
Ray Mk01
Mach Rider

Hope I didn't forget anything.
I'd like to know why you have Skull Kid listed as "on a cold day in hell".

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't know where you got that from...but a lot of those are NOT right...

Where the hell did you get the idea that Megaman had more of a chance than Geno?

Midana and Wolf link that high!?!?

...Your basing this JUST on your opinion and NOT evidence

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Pokeball Ideas:

Delibird -> Present: Delibird throws two presents, then flies away. Present can either be consumable items which heal you(like eggs, 60%chance), consumable items which do 1-2% damage instead of healing (30% chance), or can be bombs that picked up and thrown at opponents(10%). You won't know until you open them!

Misdreavus -> Pain Split: Misdreavus appears, glows, and then vanishes. All damage is then added up,and devided equally between all players.

Palkia -> Spacial Rend: Palkia shreds a giant hole in the dimensions, then flies away.(I'm talking big, since Palkia is a legendary and all) If a player falls into the hole, they will disappear, then reappear in a random place on the stage. The hole vanishes after a while, though.

Dialga -> Roar of Time: Dialga lets out a loud roar, and you get to watch time rewind, as the match is reset to how it was 10 seconds ago. The actual time in time matches is not affected.

Swellow -> Fly: Swellow flies out of it's Pokeball, then purches itself on any random platform(or just on the ground). You can then jump out swellow's back and fly around through the air. You can jump off with B, speed up with A, and you can control the the general movement of Swellow with the control stick. Swellow flies off screen after 20 seconds, regardless of whether you're still on its back, so be careful!

Dodrio -> Tri-Attack: Dodrio takes one giant leap in the air before falling off stage. (Think Hitmonlee or Scizor). If you get hit by its body or feet, you will recieve minor damage. However, getting hit with one of its three beaks causes high damage and has a 20% of causing one of the following effects:

Freeze (Frozen in a block of ice)
Burn (Luigi's Up-B effect)
Paralyze (Permanent stun. No DI, no second jump, no third jump: nothing until you touch the ground)

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I'd like to point out, for probably the tenth or so time, that the characters and music in Golden Sun are solely owned by Nintendo. Everything else in those games are owned jointly by Nintendo and Camelot. It says this after the end credits which you can find screens of at vgmuseum.com (they don't like direct linking :/).

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'd like to point out, for probably the tenth or so time, that the characters and music in Golden Sun are solely owned by Nintendo. Everything else in those games are owned jointly by Nintendo and Camelot. It says this after the end credits which you can find screens of at vgmuseum.com (they don't like direct linking :/).
Thank you. :) Much appreciated for that info.

Well then. That makes Isaac first and second party. Chances in Brawl just went up. ^ ^ At least... I'd like to say they did...:urg:

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
I mostly agree with your list, pineappleupsetshark. There´s still some things I think you´re missing, so I´ll make one myself to see if we can...compare, or something?

Guaranteed
Highly Probable
Possible
Highly Unlikely
Nigh Impossible

SUPER MARIO BROS.
Luigi
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Shadow Mario
Geno
Daisy
Waluigi
Wart
Toad
Tatanga
Wanda
Boo
Dry Bones
Koopa Troopa
Axem Ranger/s
Mallow

YOSHI
Kamek
Baby Bros.
Baby Bowser

DONKEY KONG
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong

WARIOWARE
Mona
9-Volt
Dr. Crygor
Young Cricket
Ana & Kat

KID ICARUS
Eggplant Wizard
Medusa
Palutena

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
Ganondorf
Kid Link (toon-shaded)
Tingle
Midna & Wolf Link
Midna (solo)
Sheik
Young Link (Ocarina of Time/Majora´s Mask style)
Ganon
Aghanim
Skull Kid
Vaati (human form)
Ralph
Fierce Deity Link

KIRBY
King Dedede
Daroach
Rick the Hamster

POKéMON
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Gardevoir
Lucario
Pachirisu
Pichu
Team Rocket Trainer
Steven Stone
Eevee

F-ZERO
Black Shadow
Jody Summers
Deathborn
Pico
Blood Falcon

METROID
Ridley
Dark Samus
Sylux
Weavel
Fusion Suit Samus

STAR FOX
Krystal
Falco
Wolf
Slippy
Peppy

FIRE EMBLEM
Marth
Micaiah
Sigurd
The Black Knight
Roy
Ayra
Oguma
Soren
Jeigan
Sheeda
Nabarl

ANIMAL CROSSING
Animal Crosser (main character)
Mr. Resetti
Tom Nook
K. K. Slider

MOTHER / EARTHBOUND
Lucas
Ness
The Masked Man
Ninten
Paula
Jeff
Pokey Minch
Flint
Duster
Kumatora
Boney

OTHER FRANCHISES
Captain Olimar (Pikmin)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Jake (Advance Wars)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Felix (Golden Sun)
Brigadier Betty (Battalion Wars)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity´s Requiem)

RETRO FRANCHISES
Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
Ice Climbers (Ice Climber)
Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch)
Magical Hero (Magical Vacation/Starsign)
Mike Jones (StarTropics)
Urban Champion (Urban Champion)
Magnus (Ogre Battle)

JAPAN-ONLY FRANCHISES
Stafy (Legend of Stafy)
Lip (Panel de Pon)
Furil (Panel de Pon)
Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth)
Ayumi Tachibana (Detective Club)
Demille (Tomato Adventure)
Hakkun (Sutte Hakkun)
Harry the Robot (Teleroboxer)
Exclamation Warriors (Exclamation Warriors)

THIRD PARTY FRANCHISES
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic - SEGA)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania - Konami)
Mega Man (Mega Man - Capcom)
Django (Boktai - Kojima/Konami)
Rayman (Rayman - Ubisoft)
Black Mage (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)
Vaan (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)
Terra (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)
Locke (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)
Celes (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts - Square-Enix/Disney)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga - Monolith/Namco)
Bomberman (Bomberman - Namco)
Pacman (Pacman - Namco)
Raiden (Metal Gear - Konami)
Big Boss (Metal Gear - Konami)
Yoshimitsu (Soul Calibur/Tekken - Namco)
Ryu (Street Fighter - Capcom)
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil - Capcom)
Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright - Capcom)
Elite Beat Agents (Elite Beat Agents - iNiS)
Cheer Squad (Osu! Takate! Ouendan! - iNiS)
Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd - SEGA)
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy - Square-Enix)

Arteen

Smash Lord
So Nintendo fully owns the characters and music of Golden Sun, eh? It's great to hear that Isaac and the rest are fully first-party characters! That makes me confident that there will be at least some reference to the series in Brawl, even if they don't include a playable GS character. But my heart will still break if I see a Dojo update with Isaac as just an AT. It hurts to even consider it. :(

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
So Nintendo fully owns the characters and music of Golden Sun, eh? It's great to hear that Isaac and the rest are fully first-party characters! That makes me confident that there will be at least some reference to the series in Brawl, even if they don't include a playable GS character. But my heart will still break if I see a Dojo update with Isaac as just an AT. It hurts to even consider it. :(
He wouldn't dare make Issac an AT. unlike Lyn Issac has made an apperance on the pool and almost has a world-wide popularity base. I cannot see him making him an AT at all. Maybe the other GS Characters like Garet or Ivan.

Then again this seems to be Sakurai's "I'm going to crush all of your hopes week" so we'll be seeing an Issac AT and a Ridley boss update as a two for one. x_X Sakurai stop it.

-Knight

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
He wouldn't dare make Issac an AT. unlike Lyn Issac has made an apperance on the pool and almost has a world-wide popularity base. I cannot see him making him an AT at all. Maybe the other GS Characters like Garet or Ivan.

Then again this seems to be Sakurai's "I'm going to crush all of your hopes week" so we'll be seeing an Issac AT and a Ridley boss update as a two for one. x_X Sakurai stop it.

-Knight

:GANON-JAB!!!!:

DON'T SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY!!! :mad:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
If Isaac is AT'd, I would probably completely forget about buying a Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Sounds drastic, right? "We're all going to buy the game whether we say we will or not." Wrong. I don't have a Wii, and getting the money for it would be hard (unless my parents actually buy me one for Christmas/birthday... Highly unlikely.) Some of my friends do have a Wii, and I'm sure if I wanted to play the game I could just play it with them... without spending a penny myself. ^_^

If Luigi and Isaac aren't playable I might just not buy the game.

(I don't want to say "for sure", because Isaac might not be playable but the game might still be awesome. Probably not enough for me, though. XD)

Off topic, right? Sorry. It'd just be so incredibly disappointing if Isaac was revealed as an AT. That just wouldn't be fair. He deserves a playable spot!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Yes, I have Wolf as a clone on my list...

But I REALLY want Wolf to have a unique, Assault and power based moveset.

So I bring to you...

MY WOLF MOVESET!

WARNING! SPOILERZ!

Wolf is smiling because he gets to mow you down with a gatling gun.

STATISTICS

Jump: ** 1/2

He wears a heavy piece of armour and carries around a bunch of weapons, it's kind of hard to jump with so much crap with you. I'm thinking a jump higher then Link's, but lower then Mario's.

Size: *** 1/2

Wolf is like a taller, beefer Fox. And in SSBM Fox was about Mario's height. Since Mario is a 3, I'll give Wolf a 3 1/2.

Too be fair, they say armour adds 10 pounds. :laugh:

Weight: ****

As sais earlier, tons of armour and weapons. Obviously, all that stuff would make you heavier. I'm thinking heavier the Link and below Ganondorf, maybe Ganondorf's exactly.

Speed: *** 2/3

Yes, the armour and weapons slow him down, but it has been shown Wolf has a pretty good natural speed. I'm thinking him topping Mario, but going below...say, Marth?(I'm not good at measuring these things X_X)

Agility: ***

Wolf is deptively manuvearable, although not super-mauvearable. He should be able to move around and avoid a character for a wee bit, unless their medium to fast.

Strength: ****

Wolf is pretty strong, he is more of a hands-on merc then a sniper-on merc. I'll give 'em a four.

Recovery: ***

Despite a bad jump and bad fall speed, Wolf isn't too bad at recovery, mainly due to his up special. However, if you can hit him a fairly good distance, he shouldn't be able to recover with a good edgeguard.

Fall Speed: **** 1/4

With all those weapons and that armour, he falls pretty darn fast. This is one of Wolf's main weakness, as it sets him up for fastfaller combos, in addition to hindering his already bad recovery.

Comboability: ** 1/3

wolf has enough combo moves to combo a little, but he is by no means a super-combo character like Marth, Fox or Shiek.

KOability: ****

This is Wolf's single best feature, KOs. Wolf is mainly meant to KO people after some light combos, followed by a good edgeguard.

Coolness Factor: **************************************************

Cooler then Chuck Norris, not as cool as Ridley.

GROUND ATTACKS

Neutral A

Name: Knock Punch
Damage: Moderate for a Neutral A.
Knockback: Low-Moderate
Lag: Low-Moderate
Range: Moderate.
Duration: Short-Moderate
Hits: 1
Effect: None.

Description:

Wolf does a foward straight-jab. This goes the length of Wolf's arm and, at high damages, can push back a shield.

Forward Tilt

Name: Wolf Uppercut
Damage: Moderate
Knockback: Moderate
Range: Short
Duration: Short/Short-Moderate
Effect: None

Description:

Wolf does a small ground uppercut, much like the way one would punch someone in the face from below. This move deals good damage and knockback, not to mention pretty nice lag. The main problem is the bad range.

Up Tilt

Name: Headbutt
Damage: Low
Lag: Low
Range: Low
Duration: Moderate

Description:

Wolf jumps up a little, slamming his head up and foward. It doesn't do super damage, but it can combo moderately well into an aerial, though DI would probably negate this a little.

Down Tilt

Name: Smashing Wolf
Knockback: High
Lag: High
Range: Moderate
Duration: Short

Description:

Wolf punches down into the ground with a powerful blow. So powerful, in fact, he punches into the ground a little, causing high lag. Because of this, you have to use it at the right time, you WILL get punished for missing this.

Dash Attack

Name: Step In
Knockback: Low
Lag: Moderate
Duration: Long

Description:

Wolf runs foward with a shoulder ram, hitting the foe. This move launches the foe up and backwards, so you can't really combo with it, but Wolf keeps the ram goes for moderate range.

Forward Smash

Name: Stomach Crush
Damage: High
Range: Moderate-High

Description:

Wolf swings his arm into his foes stomach, slamming them hard. It has far knockback that is foward and slightly up. Unfortunately, it has high lag, making it HIGHLY punishable. Not a good edgeguarder, either.

Up Smash

Name: Swinging Strike
Lag: Moderate/Moderate-high

Description:

Wolf swings both his arms up and to his sides, hitting the foe hard. This sends them straight up, the only side movement is from DI. It's good for vertical kills, but it hits foes a little high for combos.

Down Smash

Name: Uzumaki Kick
Damage: Low-Moderate to High
Knockback: Low to High
Range: Moederate-high
Hits: 1-6

Description:

Wolf handstands, spreading both his legs out, and begins spinning, essentially making a spinning kick(Hence the name, Uzumaki means whirlpool, which this could be considered to look similar too). He only does three actual rotations, but each leg can hit once on a rotation. The first five hits have low hitback towards Wolf(Left leg = Right and slightly up, Right leg = Left and slightly up), while the last hit hits foward and up. Overall, not good against DI, but it can do good if they DI improperly or don't DI.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Aerial

Name: Sex Kick
Lag: Low-moderate
Effect: Like all sex kick, the hitbox.

Description:

A standard Sex Kick, like Fox's, Link's or Mario's.

Forward Aerial

Name: Head Lunge

Description:

Wolf lunges his head foward. This move doesn't send foes far or hard, but it can be SHFFL chained one or two time against some characters, making it a good combo move. It also comes out fairly fast, most of the lag comes from cooldown, which isn't much.

Backward Aerial

Name: Turnkick

Description:

Wolf spins backward in a kick, hitting the foe awat. It doesn't have terribly good range, but it has low lag and changes Wolf's direct to set up more combos against the foe.

Up Aerial

Name: Overhead Bash
Damage: Low-moderate
Knockback: High-Moderate
Range: Low-Moderate

Description:

Wolf thrusts both his arms straight up, hitting the foe. It doesn't do much damage, but it's a good vertical killer, if not short in both range and time you have to hit.

Down Aerial

Name: Midair Straightjab
Effect: Wolf goes into an immedite fastfall half-way thru the move.

Description:

Wolf punches straight down, SPIKING(Not meteoring) the foe. The downside to this move, however, is it FORCES Wolf into a fastfall, so he may kill himself or set himself up for an edgeguard if he is not careful. Otherwise, it is a powerful spike that will kill at 60%+.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral B

Name: Gatling Gun
Damage: Very Low - High
Range: Moderate-High(3/4 Mario Fireball distance)
Hits: 1-20(See below)
Effect: "Cooldown" of twenty seconds.

Description:

Wolf takes out his Gatling Gun and shoots foward like mad, a total of twenty energy bullets. Each bullet does 2% Damage and gives a little foward knockback(Odds are they won't get hit by every bullet), for an absoloute max of 40%(Though most likely a rough average of 20% with no DI and 30% with bad DI, probably around 14% with good DI). After using this, however, it has a cooldown of twenty seconds, in which pressing the B button will cause Wolf to whip out his Gatling Gun and attempt to fire, only to find it jammed and put it back, causing you to be completely open to attacks. You cannot aim this move. You cannot move while shooting.

Up B

Name: Booster Pack
Damage: N/A
Knockback: N/A
Lag: Very Low
Range: N/A
Duration: Very Long
Hits: N/A

Description:

Wolf takes out and activates a Booster Pack, allowing free reign of flight. Wolf cannot use fighting moves during this, but can fly completely free, straight up or any direction, for a while. However, getting hit by ANY move that does knockback will instantly stop this move and prevent you from using it again after a small sputter upwards.

Forward B

Name: Grand Grenade
Range: Long
Effect: Only has 4 per life.

Description:

Wolf throws an exploding grenade. He can also hold it for a while before throwing, although he loses the ability to attack while holding it, while retaining freedom of movement. After 5.5 seconds, it blows up on Wolf if he is holding it. The explosion from throwing it can hurt Wolf. This can kill light characters at small precentages, but he has a limited amount per life. So take Peppy's advice and use bombs wisely. Or in this case, grenades.

Down B

Name: Motion Detection Bomb
Duration: To use move, not long. Infinite time for the bomb to be out, though.
Hits: Multiple
Effect: Can hurt Wolf, but only for half. Only three on a field at a time. Only 12 per life.

Description:

Wolf sets a motion detection bomb where he is, this explodes much in the fashion of a usual Motion Detector, although it hits Wolf for less then the foe. Like the Grand Grenade, it has a limit per life.

Final Smash

Name: Sniping wolf
Damage: Very High
Lag: N/A
Range: Very Long
Duration: Very Long (20 Seconds)
Hits: 0-5

Description:

Wolf whips out a Demon Sniper, walking into the background(If the background is unwalkable, the he steps on a Wolfen). A small red cursor then appears, guided by the player. This goes a little faster then Wolf himself. When you press the B button, Wolf fires a red beam right on that spot almost the instant you press it. This does a whopping 40% damage per blow, it can be blocked by shields, but it instantly breaks them. After either five shots or 20 seconds, Wolf walks back into the scene and puts away the Demon Sniper. Wolf is semi-invincible during this. He only takes half-damage and no knockback.

MISCELLANEOUS

Grab Attack

Name: Rabid Wolf
Damage: Very Low
Duration: Very Short

Description:

Wolf bites the foe on the neck while holding them mersiclissly.

Forward Throw

Name: Throwing Headbutt

Description:

Wolf releases his foe(They CAN'T escape during this time), then headbutts them away.

Backward Throw

Name: Back it up

Description:

Wolf places the foe behind his back, then slams into them with his back.

Down Throw

Name: Gatling Crash
Knockback: Very Low
Duration:
Hits: 6(No DI)

Description:

Wolf jumps up and throws the foe into the ground, then whips out and shoots with his Gattling Gun for six bullets, each doing 2% damage.

Up Throw

Name: Guns the word
Hits: 8
Effect: Cannot use Gatling Gun special for 4 seconds

Description:

Wolf throws the foe up, whips out his Gatling Gun and blasts him or her 8 times with it. Each bullet does 2% damage.

Taunt

Wolf has two taunts, depending on his damage level. Under 100%, he'll lean back with a grin then go back to normal stance. At over 100%, he'll roll his neck, then say "Clever little sneak.".

Shield

Wolf puts his arms up in an X-block formation, bracing his legs, while the shield comes up. The shield surronds his body enough he can hold it and cover himself, but a good hit will let you shield-poke him later.

Roll

Wolf backflips twice. This has long distance and duration, but a slightly longer after lag and a very slight start up lag difference of more.

Air Dodge

Wolf rolls into the background, then during the second half of the roll he comes back into the stage. This is unique because, if he hits someone when coming back in, he'll do 1% damage and no knockback. However, it has short invincability frames, the shortest in fact.

Winning Pose 1

Wolf fires his gatling gun while spinning, then holds it up by his side while smirking.

Winning Pose 2

Wolf takes out his Gatling Gun and "Blows the smoke off it", much like in the movies, then gives a little "Heh".

Winning Pose 3

Wolf points his Demon Sniper at the screen, while saying "You think you can take this?"

Victory Music / Theme Song

Sargasso Hideout! Star Wolf appears!

Song here(Japan voices): http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZW5lr0uQ7tU

Caught with your guard down, Wolf to the rescue!

Song here(Japan voices): http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgVLbUBSu6Y

Star Wolf's Theme! Anti-Hero's songful pleasure!(My personal fav)

Song here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GlYk_0RwYnA

Kirby Hat

Kirby gains Wolf's cybernetic eyepatch.

COLORS

Cameo

Since there aren't many Wolf colours seen, I had to make this one up. It's pretty much the standard military cameo colours on Wolf's armour.

Red

One of the few alternate colours seen, in this one Wolf's armour turns red, with a possible orange undertone. Red team colour. I personally believe this is Wolf's second awesomest armour, second only to his standard.

Blue

Another seen alternate colour, in this one, his armour takes on a dark blue with a light blue understone. Blue team colour.

Purple

The final alternate colour, in this one, Wolf's armour takes on a violet colour, with no discernably undertones.

COSTUMES

Eye-Patch Wolf

The ORIGINAL Wolf, with a regular good ol' pirate Eye-patch instead of a cybernetic one. I really like the way he looks with this, but I like the cybernetic one better.

Defeated Wolf

It's like eyepatch Wolf, the only real difference is the adittion of bandages around his face, giving him a "War-veteran" feel. I personally like it.

STAGES

Sargasso Space Zone
Sargasso Hideout

The Sargasso Hideout was Wolf's main base in Star Fox Assault, where his whole crew would be, in addition to his thugs. This is your first encounter with Wolf in Star Fox: Assault and an awesome level of it's own.

On the inside, it is a multi-level behemoth, with exploding barrels rolling down, thugs shooting around most every corrodor, Robots that need a special weapon/Charge shot to kill and signals that bring the space-fairing ships outside. There are near-endless possbilities for this stage. You could make it a scroller, detailing you going inside the base as you fight along the small corrodors, obsticales abound. Or you could just fight on the first level, thugs shooting you as you battle along the floor. Or perhaps, rather, the small corrodor ring above the main level? Easy to knock off and small boxes stacked up so you have to jump, unless you blow them up!

In my opinion, this could end up either the most awesome level or the one with the most wasted potential, depending on how well they do it.

GAME APPEARANCES

Where does Wolf come from, you ask? Well, here's a little game appearance list, along with what they do in it, where you fight them and some history! Pictures are graciously provided.

***SPOILERS!***

WOLF APPEARS! STAR FOX 64!

In Star Fox 64, Wolf and his team(At the time: Leon, Andrew and Pigma) can first be encounter on Fortuna. At first glance, you would think them simply hired thugs, however it would appear Fox and Wolf at least have met before, as Fox notices Wolf instantly and calls them by their team name. They are easily beaten on both their Fortuna and Bolse run.

They also, however, appear on Venom if you go the hard route(Venom 2). In this, they have the new and improved Wolfen 2s. They can barrel roll, somersault, U-Turn(I'm 50% sure on this), Sharp turn and fire Double Lasers. Some people call this the hardest fight in the game, even harder then Andross(I agree). In the end though, Wolf and his team are defeated.

Last words, Fortuna: "I...Can't...Lose!"

Last Words, Bolse: I believe the same as Fortuna.

Last Words, Veon 2: "How did I lose?!"(Don't quote me on this, I have't done this one in a while)

STAR WOLF'S RETURN! STAR FOX: ASSAULT!

After Wolf and teams absence in Star Fox: Adventures., quite a few things have changed in Wolf's little team. Firstly, Andrew left to lead Andross' scattered forces in a rebellion. Then, Wolf kicked Pigma off the team, due to the fact he was more loyal to himself and his money then his teammates and we all know that isn't the type you keep on your team. Finally, he added the new member and womanizer Panther. As for where they lived, they had taken the Sargasso Hideout as a base of operations, a place they say only the worst trot.

You first encounter's Wolf's kind after Pigma steals the Core memory. Only a Thug answers Star Fox's calls, however, forcing Fox to infiltrate the hideout and destroy the beacons calling for reinforcements. After doing so, Lord O'Donnel(That's what they called Wolf) personally flies in, along with his teammates Leon and Panther, to defeat Star Fox. However, just like before, Wolf and his team loses. They then admit they know of where Pigma has gone, an asteroid belt. And so they fly off.

The second "encounter" with Wolf is in the Asteroid Belt. It is not so much an encounter as a cameo. Scattered and semi-destroyed Wolfen parts are at the start of the level.

The third encounter with Wolf comes at Corneria, after Fox is surronded by Aparoids who have destroyed his sent-down Arwing. Wolf flies into the rescue, blasting the Aparoids away and giving Fox a lift to defeat a greater enemy. At the end of the level, Wolf gives advice which is echoed in the final battle. "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act."

The fourth and last encounter with Wolf comes at the last level, after Fox and team breach the homeworld core. Wolf and team, who have followed and also gotten thru to the core corrodoirs(Wolf's speech indicates Star Wolf had in fact been waiting, indicating they were there first). In the end, after helping Fox get thru the corrodoirs, Wolf and team seemingly sacrifice themselves to distract a bunch of seemingly nigh undefeatable enemies, so that Fox may face the queen and save the galaxy.

HERO OR SAVIOUR? STAR FOX: COMMAND!

I'll be perfectly blunt with you. I don't own a DS due to lack of money, I never looked at Star Fox: Command and really wanted it. So my knowledge is limited. I DO know, Star wolf makes a return with the same members as before and depending on the paths you choose, can be villians, heros or a combonation. I also know Krystal leaves Star Fox for Star Wolf and Panther.

Due to my lack of knowledge, I shall simply post some little info I read...

Star Wolf appears once more in Star Fox Command, though when, how and why they appear depends on which path the player chooses. On the default path through the game, Star Wolf once again attacks the player as in Star Fox 64, but after being defeated, the relationship between the two teams turns more or less positive. In other paths, the Star Wolf team members even become playable and work cooperatively with Star Fox to fight the Anglar Empire.

In a significant plot development, most paths through the game show Krystal having joined the Star Wolf team. In addition, her relationship with Panther varies depending on the chosen path (with the default ending to the game showing her leaving Fox to be with Panther instead). The main plot of the team, however, is to clear their names by defeating the Anglar.

Also, as ROB 64 and the Great Fox always remain with the player, if the player chooses to follow any Star Wolf-exclusive storyline (without Fox or any other "hero" characters to supervise), ROB joins the Star Wolf Team. He fulfills the same role he did while working with Star Fox and its members, however Wolf and his companions often treat ROB as an annoyance or an unwanted accessory.

In Command, each Star Wolf member flies a different ship, each with its own control panel and unique abilities.

Team Members:

Wolf O' Donnell (Ship: Wolfen)
Leon Powalski (Ship: Rainbow Delta)
Panther (Ship: Black Rose)
Krystal (Ships: Cloud Runner / Cornerian Fighter)
ROB 64 (Ship: Great Fox)

AN UNFINISHED WOLF! STAR FOX 2, THE UNRELEASED!

Just a little note for the unfinished Star Fox game...

In the cancelled game Star Fox 2, Star Wolf is employed by Andross to stop Star Fox. The Star Wolf team in this game consists of Wolf, Leon, Pigma, and a monkey named Algy (Who might be a concept version of Andrew Oikonny and yet looks like Dash Bowman, Andrew's second cousin). The player encounters different members of Star Wolf in one-on-one all-range battles depending on the difficulty level selected in the game. Regardless of difficulty, however, the player must fight Wolf as the final battle before going on to face Andross. Wolf is the only one to escape with his ship intact, swearing that he'll be back one day.

Credit to Gypsy Lee for using this format on his Ridley moveset, causing me to use it.

Credit to Wiseguy's predictions thread, which made me want to make this.

PLEASE comment. This took the better of a day to make. I especially want you to comment Wiseguy, I like your comments.

Chains

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I have Wolf as a clone on my list...

But I REALLY want Wolf to have a unique, Assault and power based moveset.

So I bring to you...

MY WOLF MOVESET!

WARNING! SPOILERZ!

Wolf is smiling because he gets to mow you down with a gatling gun.

STATISTICS

Jump: ** 1/2

He wears a heavy piece of armour and carries around a bunch of weapons, it's kind of hard to jump with so much crap with you. I'm thinking a jump higher then Link's, but lower then Mario's.

Size: *** 1/2

Wolf is like a taller, beefer Fox. And in SSBM Fox was about Mario's height. Since Mario is a 3, I'll give Wolf a 3 1/2.

Too be fair, they say armour adds 10 pounds. :laugh:

Weight: ****

As sais earlier, tons of armour and weapons. Obviously, all that stuff would make you heavier. I'm thinking heavier the Link and below Ganondorf, maybe Ganondorf's exactly.

Speed: *** 2/3

Yes, the armour and weapons slow him down, but it has been shown Wolf has a pretty good natural speed. I'm thinking him topping Mario, but going below...say, Marth?(I'm not good at measuring these things X_X)

Agility: ***

Wolf is deptively manuvearable, although not super-mauvearable. He should be able to move around and avoid a character for a wee bit, unless their medium to fast.

Strength: ****

Wolf is pretty strong, he is more of a hands-on merc then a sniper-on merc. I'll give 'em a four.

Recovery: ***

Despite a bad jump and bad fall speed, Wolf isn't too bad at recovery, mainly due to his up special. However, if you can hit him a fairly good distance, he shouldn't be able to recover with a good edgeguard.

Fall Speed: **** 1/4

With all those weapons and that armour, he falls pretty darn fast. This is one of Wolf's main weakness, as it sets him up for fastfaller combos, in addition to hindering his already bad recovery.

Comboability: ** 1/3

wolf has enough combo moves to combo a little, but he is by no means a super-combo character like Marth, Fox or Shiek.

KOability: ****

This is Wolf's single best feature, KOs. Wolf is mainly meant to KO people after some light combos, followed by a good edgeguard.

Coolness Factor: **************************************************

Cooler then Chuck Norris, not as cool as Ridley.

GROUND ATTACKS

Neutral A

Name: Knock Punch
Damage: Moderate for a Neutral A.
Range: Moderate.
Duration: Short-Moderate
Effect: None.

Description:

Wolf does a foward straight-jab. This goes the length of Wolf's arm and, at high damages, can push back a shield.

Forward Tilt

Name: Wolf Uppercut
Duration: Short/Short-Moderate

Description:

Wolf does a small ground uppercut, much like the way one would punch someone in the face from below. This move deals good damage and knockback, not to mention pretty nice lag. The main problem is the bad range.

Up Tilt

Name: Headbutt
Damage: Low

Description:

Wolf jumps up a little, slamming his head up and foward. It doesn't do super damage, but it can combo moderately well into an aerial, though DI would probably negate this a little.

Down Tilt

Name: Smashing Wolf

Description:

Wolf punches down into the ground with a powerful blow. So powerful, in fact, he punches into the ground a little, causing high lag. Because of this, you have to use it at the right time, you WILL get punished for missing this.

Dash Attack

Name: Step In

Description:

Wolf runs foward with a shoulder ram, hitting the foe. This move launches the foe up and backwards, so you can't really combo with it, but Wolf keeps the ram goes for moderate range.

Forward Smash

Name: Stomach Crush
Range: Moderate-High

Description:

Wolf swings his arm into his foes stomach, slamming them hard. It has far knockback that is foward and slightly up. Unfortunately, it has high lag, making it HIGHLY punishable. Not a good edgeguarder, either.

Up Smash

Name: Swinging Strike
Lag: Moderate/Moderate-high

Description:

Wolf swings both his arms up and to his sides, hitting the foe hard. This sends them straight up, the only side movement is from DI. It's good for vertical kills, but it hits foes a little high for combos.

Down Smash

Name: Uzumaki Kick
Damage: Low-Moderate to High
Knockback: Low to High
Range: Moederate-high
Hits: 1-6

Description:

Wolf handstands, spreading both his legs out, and begins spinning, essentially making a spinning kick(Hence the name, Uzumaki means whirlpool, which this could be considered to look similar too). He only does three actual rotations, but each leg can hit once on a rotation. The first five hits have low hitback towards Wolf(Left leg = Right and slightly up, Right leg = Left and slightly up), while the last hit hits foward and up. Overall, not good against DI, but it can do good if they DI improperly or don't DI.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Aerial

Name: Sex Kick
Lag: Low-moderate
Effect: Like all sex kick, the hitbox.

Description:

A standard Sex Kick, like Fox's, Link's or Mario's.

Forward Aerial

Name: Head Lunge

Description:

Wolf lunges his head foward. This move doesn't send foes far or hard, but it can be SHFFL chained one or two time against some characters, making it a good combo move. It also comes out fairly fast, most of the lag comes from cooldown, which isn't much.

Backward Aerial

Name: Turnkick

Description:

Wolf spins backward in a kick, hitting the foe awat. It doesn't have terribly good range, but it has low lag and changes Wolf's direct to set up more combos against the foe.

Up Aerial

Name: Overhead Bash
Damage: Low-moderate
Knockback: High-Moderate
Range: Low-Moderate

Description:

Wolf thrusts both his arms straight up, hitting the foe. It doesn't do much damage, but it's a good vertical killer, if not short in both range and time you have to hit.

Down Aerial

Name: Midair Straightjab
Effect: Wolf goes into an immedite fastfall half-way thru the move.

Description:

Wolf punches straight down, SPIKING(Not meteoring) the foe. The downside to this move, however, is it FORCES Wolf into a fastfall, so he may kill himself or set himself up for an edgeguard if he is not careful. Otherwise, it is a powerful spike that will kill at 60%+.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral B

Name: Gatling Gun
Damage: Very Low - High
Range: Moderate-High(3/4 Mario Fireball distance)
Hits: 1-20(See below)
Effect: "Cooldown" of twenty seconds.

Description:

Wolf takes out his Gatling Gun and shoots foward like mad, a total of twenty energy bullets. Each bullet does 2% Damage and gives a little foward knockback(Odds are they won't get hit by every bullet), for an absoloute max of 40%(Though most likely a rough average of 20% with no DI and 30% with bad DI, probably around 14% with good DI). After using this, however, it has a cooldown of twenty seconds, in which pressing the B button will cause Wolf to whip out his Gatling Gun and attempt to fire, only to find it jammed and put it back, causing you to be completely open to attacks. You cannot aim this move. You cannot move while shooting.

Up B

Name: Booster Pack
Damage: N/A
Lag: Very Low
Duration: Very Long
Hits: N/A

Description:

Wolf takes out and activates a Booster Pack, allowing free reign of flight. Wolf cannot use fighting moves during this, but can fly completely free, straight up or any direction, for a while. However, getting hit by ANY move that does knockback will instantly stop this move and prevent you from using it again after a small sputter upwards.

Forward B

Name: Grand Grenade
Range: Long
Effect: Only has 4 per life.

Description:

Wolf throws an exploding grenade. He can also hold it for a while before throwing, although he loses the ability to attack while holding it, while retaining freedom of movement. After 5.5 seconds, it blows up on Wolf if he is holding it. The explosion from throwing it can hurt Wolf. This can kill light characters at small precentages, but he has a limited amount per life. So take Peppy's advice and use bombs wisely. Or in this case, grenades.

Down B

Name: Motion Detection Bomb
Duration: To use move, not long. Infinite time for the bomb to be out, though.
Hits: Multiple
Effect: Can hurt Wolf, but only for half. Only three on a field at a time. Only 12 per life.

Description:

Wolf sets a motion detection bomb where he is, this explodes much in the fashion of a usual Motion Detector, although it hits Wolf for less then the foe. Like the Grand Grenade, it has a limit per life.

Final Smash

Name: Sniping wolf
Range: Very Long
Duration: Very Long (20 Seconds)
Hits: 0-5

Description:

Wolf whips out a Demon Sniper, walking into the background(If the background is unwalkable, the he steps on a Wolfen). A small red cursor then appears, guided by the player. This goes a little faster then Wolf himself. When you press the B button, Wolf fires a red beam right on that spot almost the instant you press it. This does a whopping 40% damage per blow, it can be blocked by shields, but it instantly breaks them. After either five shots or 20 seconds, Wolf walks back into the scene and puts away the Demon Sniper. Wolf is semi-invincible during this. He only takes half-damage and no knockback.

MISCELLANEOUS

Grab Attack

Name: Rabid Wolf
Damage: Very Low
Duration: Very Short

Description:

Wolf bites the foe on the neck while holding them mersiclissly.

Forward Throw

Name: Throwing Headbutt

Description:

Wolf releases his foe(They CAN'T escape during this time), then headbutts them away.

Backward Throw

Name: Back it up

Description:

Wolf places the foe behind his back, then slams into them with his back.

Down Throw

Name: Gatling Crash
Knockback: Very Low
Duration:
Hits: 6(No DI)

Description:

Wolf jumps up and throws the foe into the ground, then whips out and shoots with his Gattling Gun for six bullets, each doing 2% damage.

Up Throw

Name: Guns the word
Hits: 8
Effect: Cannot use Gatling Gun special for 4 seconds

Description:

Wolf throws the foe up, whips out his Gatling Gun and blasts him or her 8 times with it. Each bullet does 2% damage.

Taunt

Wolf has two taunts, depending on his damage level. Under 100%, he'll lean back with a grin then go back to normal stance. At over 100%, he'll roll his neck, then say "Clever little sneak.".

Shield

Wolf puts his arms up in an X-block formation, bracing his legs, while the shield comes up. The shield surronds his body enough he can hold it and cover himself, but a good hit will let you shield-poke him later.

Roll

Wolf backflips twice. This has long distance and duration, but a slightly longer after lag and a very slight start up lag difference of more.

Air Dodge

Wolf rolls into the background, then during the second half of the roll he comes back into the stage. This is unique because, if he hits someone when coming back in, he'll do 1% damage and no knockback. However, it has short invincability frames, the shortest in fact.

Winning Pose 1

Wolf fires his gatling gun while spinning, then holds it up by his side while smirking.

Winning Pose 2

Wolf takes out his Gatling Gun and "Blows the smoke off it", much like in the movies, then gives a little "Heh".

Winning Pose 3

Wolf points his Demon Sniper at the screen, while saying "You think you can take this?"

Victory Music / Theme Song

Sargasso Hideout! Star Wolf appears!

Song here(Japan voices): http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZW5lr0uQ7tU

Caught with your guard down, Wolf to the rescue!

Song here(Japan voices): http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgVLbUBSu6Y

Star Wolf's Theme! Anti-Hero's songful pleasure!(My personal fav)

Song here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GlYk_0RwYnA

Kirby Hat

Kirby gains Wolf's cybernetic eyepatch.

COLORS

Cameo

Since there aren't many Wolf colours seen, I had to make this one up. It's pretty much the standard military cameo colours on Wolf's armour.

Red

One of the few alternate colours seen, in this one Wolf's armour turns red, with a possible orange undertone. Red team colour. I personally believe this is Wolf's second awesomest armour, second only to his standard.

Blue

Another seen alternate colour, in this one, his armour takes on a dark blue with a light blue understone. Blue team colour.

Purple

The final alternate colour, in this one, Wolf's armour takes on a violet colour, with no discernably undertones.

COSTUMES

Eye-Patch Wolf

The ORIGINAL Wolf, with a regular good ol' pirate Eye-patch instead of a cybernetic one. I really like the way he looks with this, but I like the cybernetic one better.

Defeated Wolf

It's like eyepatch Wolf, the only real difference is the adittion of bandages around his face, giving him a "War-veteran" feel. I personally like it.

STAGES

Sargasso Space Zone
Sargasso Hideout

The Sargasso Hideout was Wolf's main base in Star Fox Assault, where his whole crew would be, in addition to his thugs. This is your first encounter with Wolf in Star Fox: Assault and an awesome level of it's own.

On the inside, it is a multi-level behemoth, with exploding barrels rolling down, thugs shooting around most every corrodor, Robots that need a special weapon/Charge shot to kill and signals that bring the space-fairing ships outside. There are near-endless possbilities for this stage. You could make it a scroller, detailing you going inside the base as you fight along the small corrodors, obsticales abound. Or you could just fight on the first level, thugs shooting you as you battle along the floor. Or perhaps, rather, the small corrodor ring above the main level? Easy to knock off and small boxes stacked up so you have to jump, unless you blow them up!

In my opinion, this could end up either the most awesome level or the one with the most wasted potential, depending on how well they do it.

GAME APPEARANCES

Where does Wolf come from, you ask? Well, here's a little game appearance list, along with what they do in it, where you fight them and some history! Pictures are graciously provided.

***SPOILERS!***

WOLF APPEARS! STAR FOX 64!

In Star Fox 64, Wolf and his team(At the time: Leon, Andrew and Pigma) can first be encounter on Fortuna. At first glance, you would think them simply hired thugs, however it would appear Fox and Wolf at least have met before, as Fox notices Wolf instantly and calls them by their team name. They are easily beaten on both their Fortuna and Bolse run.

They also, however, appear on Venom if you go the hard route(Venom 2). In this, they have the new and improved Wolfen 2s. They can barrel roll, somersault, U-Turn(I'm 50% sure on this), Sharp turn and fire Double Lasers. Some people call this the hardest fight in the game, even harder then Andross(I agree). In the end though, Wolf and his team are defeated.

Last words, Fortuna: "I...Can't...Lose!"

Last Words, Bolse: I believe the same as Fortuna.

Last Words, Veon 2: "How did I lose?!"(Don't quote me on this, I have't done this one in a while)

STAR WOLF'S RETURN! STAR FOX: ASSAULT!

After Wolf and teams absence in Star Fox: Adventures., quite a few things have changed in Wolf's little team. Firstly, Andrew left to lead Andross' scattered forces in a rebellion. Then, Wolf kicked Pigma off the team, due to the fact he was more loyal to himself and his money then his teammates and we all know that isn't the type you keep on your team. Finally, he added the new member and womanizer Panther. As for where they lived, they had taken the Sargasso Hideout as a base of operations, a place they say only the worst trot.

You first encounter's Wolf's kind after Pigma steals the Core memory. Only a Thug answers Star Fox's calls, however, forcing Fox to infiltrate the hideout and destroy the beacons calling for reinforcements. After doing so, Lord O'Donnel(That's what they called Wolf) personally flies in, along with his teammates Leon and Panther, to defeat Star Fox. However, just like before, Wolf and his team loses. They then admit they know of where Pigma has gone, an asteroid belt. And so they fly off.

The second "encounter" with Wolf is in the Asteroid Belt. It is not so much an encounter as a cameo. Scattered and semi-destroyed Wolfen parts are at the start of the level.

The third encounter with Wolf comes at Corneria, after Fox is surronded by Aparoids who have destroyed his sent-down Arwing. Wolf flies into the rescue, blasting the Aparoids away and giving Fox a lift to defeat a greater enemy. At the end of the level, Wolf gives advice which is echoed in the final battle. "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act."

The fourth and last encounter with Wolf comes at the last level, after Fox and team breach the homeworld core. Wolf and team, who have followed and also gotten thru to the core corrodoirs(Wolf's speech indicates Star Wolf had in fact been waiting, indicating they were there first). In the end, after helping Fox get thru the corrodoirs, Wolf and team seemingly sacrifice themselves to distract a bunch of seemingly nigh undefeatable enemies, so that Fox may face the queen and save the galaxy.

HERO OR SAVIOUR? STAR FOX: COMMAND!

I'll be perfectly blunt with you. I don't own a DS due to lack of money, I never looked at Star Fox: Command and really wanted it. So my knowledge is limited. I DO know, Star wolf makes a return with the same members as before and depending on the paths you choose, can be villians, heros or a combonation. I also know Krystal leaves Star Fox for Star Wolf and Panther.

Due to my lack of knowledge, I shall simply post some little info I read...

Star Wolf appears once more in Star Fox Command, though when, how and why they appear depends on which path the player chooses. On the default path through the game, Star Wolf once again attacks the player as in Star Fox 64, but after being defeated, the relationship between the two teams turns more or less positive. In other paths, the Star Wolf team members even become playable and work cooperatively with Star Fox to fight the Anglar Empire.

In a significant plot development, most paths through the game show Krystal having joined the Star Wolf team. In addition, her relationship with Panther varies depending on the chosen path (with the default ending to the game showing her leaving Fox to be with Panther instead). The main plot of the team, however, is to clear their names by defeating the Anglar.

Also, as ROB 64 and the Great Fox always remain with the player, if the player chooses to follow any Star Wolf-exclusive storyline (without Fox or any other "hero" characters to supervise), ROB joins the Star Wolf Team. He fulfills the same role he did while working with Star Fox and its members, however Wolf and his companions often treat ROB as an annoyance or an unwanted accessory.

In Command, each Star Wolf member flies a different ship, each with its own control panel and unique abilities.

Team Members:

Wolf O' Donnell (Ship: Wolfen)
Leon Powalski (Ship: Rainbow Delta)
Panther (Ship: Black Rose)
Krystal (Ships: Cloud Runner / Cornerian Fighter)
ROB 64 (Ship: Great Fox)

AN UNFINISHED WOLF! STAR FOX 2, THE UNRELEASED!

Just a little note for the unfinished Star Fox game...

In the cancelled game Star Fox 2, Star Wolf is employed by Andross to stop Star Fox. The Star Wolf team in this game consists of Wolf, Leon, Pigma, and a monkey named Algy (Who might be a concept version of Andrew Oikonny and yet looks like Dash Bowman, Andrew's second cousin). The player encounters different members of Star Wolf in one-on-one all-range battles depending on the difficulty level selected in the game. Regardless of difficulty, however, the player must fight Wolf as the final battle before going on to face Andross. Wolf is the only one to escape with his ship intact, swearing that he'll be back one day.

Credit to Gypsy Lee for using this format on his Ridley moveset, causing me to use it.

Credit to Wiseguy's predictions thread, which made me want to make this.

PLEASE comment. This took the better of a day to make. I especially want you to comment Wiseguy, I like your comments.
Wow. I'm amazed I never knew someone could go that deep about Wolf. I was kinda anti wolf before I read this, now I have full respect, and would LOVE Mr. O'Donnell to get in brawl.

hotstuff

Smash Cadet
I'd like to know how far his UpB can take him. He's reminding me of the Doc replacement. Bad recovery but kills really well after combos and the with the DownB, maybe he should blow up and all that but he sheilds it with his "armorrrrrr" cause I don't like when chars hurt themself lol

great depth there, and that is a good format o_0
noice!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You don't have the quote the entire thing you know.

Yhea wolf for brawl need more bad *** characters.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Alrighty... I've decided I'm making... A MEGAMAN MOVESET!!! ZOMG H4XX0R!!!11!!!eleven!!!!1!!one!
(( I posted this in the Mega Man for SSBB thread, but wanted to share here. ^ ^))

Let's begin...

((Only pic I can get at the moment... ^ ^;; ))

Mega Man:

"A" moves:

Neutral A: Quick jab forward with his left hand. Low damage, low knockback, minor stun.

A A: After the jab forward, Mega follows up with a right hook from the arm cannon. Higher damage than the first hit, decent knockback, moderate stun (can be teched, etc.). Slower than the first hit, faster than the u-tilt.

F tilt: Mega pumps his right arm forward, knocking the opponent back. Can be angled. Same strength and knockback as Ganondorf's F-tilt, shorter reach. Not that fast, but not slow..

U tilt: Mega does a spinning uppercut with his right arm ((SHORYUUKEN!!!)). Decent knockback, moderate damage, mild stun, same speed as Doc's.

D tilt: Mega does a double sweep with his legs in a round house fashion (a la Mario). Fast, low knockback, good stun.

Dash attack: Mega performs his traditional slide from the ol' Mega Man games (there's a reason why it's his dash attack. Bear with me). Good distance, tumbles opponent over Mega.

U smash: Mega raises his left arm above his head, his right arm cannon poised beneath him. Mega fires a quick burst within a small area above him for the attack. Strong knock back at an upward projectory.

F smash: Arm cannon held behind his back (charge phase), Mega then lunges his arm forward firing a mega cannon burst a short distance. Depending on the charge, the shot will vary in size, in three stages... ----> . ----> o ----> O The shot goes a short distance, but has low knockback (to keep from being broken). Nice damage racker, and decent stun.

[ ] ash[/B]: Mega holds both arms above his head (left hand cradling the top of the arm cannon), and then fires at the ground in front of him with 5 quick bursts. Damage racker. No knockback. Stun like falco lasers.

Grabs:

Grab: Mega grabs his opponent with his left hand.

Grab hit: Mega smacks his opponent in the head/torso (character depending) with his arm cannon. 2-4% each hit. Slow to hit.

F throw: A small/medium charge shot from the cannon sends his opponent forward. Medium knock back. 8-11% damage.

D throw: Mega tosses his opponent into the ground, and gives a swift kick afterward, knocking them up a little. The first throw can be teched, and is a 2-5% damage manuever. The kick is a second hit, and will deal another 2-4%.

U throw: Mega tosses his opponent up, and fires three bursts into his opponent. Easily DI'd out of. Bursts do 2-3% each.

B throw: Mega performs a powerful throw backwards, and fires a medium shot after his opponent. High knockback, strongest throw. The shot is a guarenteed hit, since it's a fast animation, and part of the throw. 8-14% damage.

Aerials:

Neutral A: Mega performs a smex kick, much like Mario. Same properties as Mario's attack.

F air: Mega performs a cartwheel in mid-air, using both arms clasped together to hit his opponent while spinning. The area of attack is only in front of him. Does not spike, sends them either upwards and away, or horizontal and away (depending on when they're hit, respectfully).

D air: Mega does a double kick downwards. The first hit does no knockback, but hits for 2-5%. The second kick is a meteor smash, and does 5-7% damage.

B air: Does a double kick backwards. Another multi-hitter, but does 2-5% damage when both hits connect. Low knockback. Nice combo tool.

U air: Rolls backward, knees to his chest, feet aimed at the sky, and pumps his feet forward (in this case, up), knocking his opponent far and away. High knock back, moderate damage. Slower than Samus' u air, faster than Bowser's.

B Special moves:

Down+B: Copy: Megaman touches his opponent, and shoves them aside, copying an ability based upon their moveset. This move does no damage, and little knockback, but long enough stun for Mega's buster to change. NOTE: This is not an exact copy like Kirby's. While this will copy most B-moves, some moves will be different, yet also based upon the B move. I'll explain more later. Hitting Down+B will delete the copied ability, as will dying.

B: Mega Buster/Copied ability: I'll cover the Mega Cannon first.

The Mega Buster can be charged standing still or running. While running, it takes longer for the weapon to charge, than standing still. This can be stopped by hitting the shield button. At it's lowest level, the shot does 1-2%, and can be fired quickly in three shot bursts, but requires a little recharge after doing so. A completely charged shot will cause 15-18% damage with high knockback. Mega will start glowing/flashing colors when his shot is charging, and pulse a single color when fully charged.

The copy cannon will work dependent upon other characters abilities. The Mega Buster will change color depecting the original costume color/likeness of the character. Examples are as follows:

Peach: Mega copies Peach's defend ability, changing the Mega Buster to pink. He'll shove a Met C-15 in front of him, squirming about. This reflects projectiles at an upward angle, and defends against physical attacks. This doesn't however, deal damage.

Bowser: The Mega Buster changes into a dark green color, and resembles the mouth of a dragon. This flamethrower attack has a tall height, but short horizontal range, and disappates after a short time (like Bowser's attack).

Samus: Mega Buster becomes Samus' arm cannon, with missle expansion extended. He'll fire missles that aren't as fast as Samus' "smash missles", but faster than the homing missles. Knockback and damage is between Samus' two types of missles.

Mario: Mega copies Mario's fireball attack. His arm cannon changes to a white and red color, resembling Mario's firesuit. The fireballs do less damage then Mario's, but Mega can fire two at a time, like in the original Mario series.

Fox: Mega's Buster cannon changes into a half shield, and copies Fox's reflector ability. It retains the same properties as the shine, and knocks them to the side.

Fox idea2: The Buster cannon becomes a long, slender cannon, and fires like Fox's laser.

Link: Mega's cannon turns into a vibrant green, and pulls out a every time B is pressed. This is different from links, resembling that of a perfect sphere. The blast does the same damage as Link's (this is under the premise that his will remain the same).

Zelda: The arm cannon gets a scope, and an eye visor appears over Mega's eye. Pulling the trigger on the cannon, a small reticule flows out from Mega. This reticule can be guided like Din's fire. After B is released or has traveled the max distance, a shot roars out, and the cannon fires an e xplosive shot to the target. Can't go through walls, little more damage than Zelda's, but same knockback.
((Didn't really know what to do here, but I though something to this effect would be cool... don't flame too much... ^ ^;;))

Kirby: The cannon takes on the look and feel of a hammer. A quick uppercut on the ground, knocking the opponent into the air, and a spin that knocks the opponent down while used in the air.

DK: The Buster cannon grows giant (Did you play MegaMan ZX? About the size of the Fire cannons). Mega charges the Buster cannon, and pushes forward with a mighty blow.

Diddy: Buster cannon changes size to a smaller version of the cannon. Fire's g renades that can be charged for moderate distance increase. Charge too long, explodes.

(((These were just some ideas/examples I had swirling through my head...)))

Side+ B: Mega charges forward quickly, like his counter part X from the Mega Man X series. While not really used in the original Mega Man's, I thought this would be a useful skill to have (and I can't think of anything else...). Moves him horizontal in the air.

Up+ B: Mega hovers in mid-air for a couple seconds (Like Ness charging PK thunder). And in flies Rush!! Rush can be scared away if hit with a projectile, sending Mega to his . If Rush reaches Mega, a fast animation change gives Mega the Rush Jet, allowing limited flight at a slower speed to return to the stage. It sends Mega at an upward angle, and can only be moved going forward or back(hope that made sense). However, this doesn't change direction. After a few seconds, Rush abandons his buddy, and flies away, dropping Mega.

Final Smash: Power Adapter: Rush returns once again, and fuses with the Blue b omber to form Power Mega-Man. Mega doesn't flinch while in this mode, but still takes damage. His attacks have doubled in power, as have the knockback, and his B moves changes to the Super Knuckle, a quick and ly attack with high knockback and damage. During this state, Mega is flashing white. After a few seconds, Rush leaves Mega, and Mega returns to his previous state. His copied abilities return as well. Mega can't use his Up+b at this time, since Rush is being used for the Power suit.

Taunt: We hear the faint whistle of Protoman, and Mega looks around for him, but he is nowhere to be found.

Death: Whether he falls, gets knocked off the side, or flies to the sky, the standard dying bubbles seen since Mega Man one flash from the point of demise til the edge of the screen. These bubbles are mostly transparent, so they don't interfer with gameplay too much after the loss of stock.

Winning pose 1: Mega flies in riding Rush like a skateboard. Both look at the screen, and Mega gives a thumb s up.

Winning Pose 2: Mega has a silly grin on his face, looking around. He pauses, looks at the screen and raises his left hand, much like a high five (got this from Marvel vs. Capcom 2).

Winning Pose 3: Mega shoots his cannon into the air, and brings it down on top his shoulder, his left hand holding the cannon.

Kirby hat and ability: Kirby wears the blue b ombers helmet, and fires the Mega Buster. Same ability as Mega, as in he can run and charge.

Colors:

Blue: DUH.

Red: Light red suit, Red armor.

Green: Light green, almost brown suit, green armor.

White/gray: Armor pieces are grey, suit is white.

"Black": Darker suit, black armor.

Purple: Light purple suit, dark purple armor.

Yellow: Overall yellow.

I expect a lot of mixed reviews on this... :-\

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Nice. Buy FYI, you should still be able to use your Up-B in your Final Smash, as Power Mega-Man had the flight capabilities as well.

I like, but I don't understand the(I believe) D-Smash that well.

I especially like the taunt.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I'd like to know how far his UpB can take him. He's reminding me of the Doc replacement. Bad recovery but kills really well after combos and the with the DownB, maybe he should blow up and all that but he sheilds it with his "armorrrrrr" cause I don't like when chars hurt themself lol

great depth there, and that is a good format o_0
noice!
Because it's so easy to edgeguard, I would say the move will function pretty much exactly like Pit's "Wing of Icarcus" move, except a little slower.

*Sorry for double post*

:034:

Smash Hero
@O D I N: Nice moveset you got there. Where's the Mega Kick from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man and Bass though? You included X's shoryuken/dragon punch from X1, so why not?

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
I don't know where you got that from...but a lot of those are NOT right...

Where the hell did you get the idea that Megaman had more of a chance than Geno?

Midana and Wolf link that high!?!?

...Your basing this JUST on your opinion and NOT evidence
Because Geno is an obscure character from an old RPG, and third-party. His fanbase is strong, but almost irrelevant. He doesn't deserve the spot, or have much chance. Megaman is a HUGELY important, well-known character. I would honestly prefer Geno over Megaman, for the uniqueness factor, but I'm being realistic.
Midna/Wolf Link is high because Zelda and Link are in for TP, and there's a TP stage. Seems like a LOT of emphasis is placed on that game in Brawl. Plus, I also mentioned Midna solo, which may be more likely than Midna/Wolf Link, but I didn't want to overcomplicate my rating system.

IN RESPONSE TO KUNITSUNA'S LENGTHY POST, WHICH I WILL NOT QUOTE FOR REASONS OF SANITY:
I merely included some more popular options.
I didn't include Veterans, because the issue of returning fighters is probably even messier than the newcomers debates. I wanted to offend as few people as possible. I have been flamed multiple times for leaving Falco or Mewtwo out of my Brawl predictions.
Wolf is rated far too low for my tastes. :(
Gardevoir is rated too high.
The worst is rating Tingle so high. I find it improbable that Sakurai would make Tingle playable, knowing that only Japanese fans would appreciate it, and most American fans would be VERY angry. Slating Tingle so high assumes Sakurai only cares about Japan, which isn't true. Plus, Tingle is only a supporting character, except in spin-off games that WILL NEVER be released in North America.
Only minor quibbles, I guess.
I'm sure we can all agree on Olimar, Dx3, Ridley, and Lucas, at least.

Nice Wolf moveset, Frozen Roy. Truly imaginative, and a labor of love.

Top Bottom