• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
How come Metaknight appears to be such a bad guy in the update? His ship is seen dropping those minion things on Mario and Kirby, AND is seen in another screenshot firing at an Arwing, which we ASSUME is piloted by Fox. I figured we'd see Bowser or someone as a more major bad guy.

Anyway, I'm still eagerly awaiting the Monday update, but I won't be able to cherish it for long, because of band camp. How fun.
maybe someone stole his ship? and monday's update will be peach, so you won't miss anything.

whoops, i meant to keep all that in one post... how did that happen?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
Who says the Subspace Emissary won't "grow as you go"
that was the first point of my post if the adventure included all the characters how will the retro characters fit without a background to get inspiration fron? pit made sence since his game has paletuna that could tell him the news. also his personality will make him determined to stop an evil. however other characters (not only retro but they're the only one in my mind right now) has no background to make a believable and significant role

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Okay, if Sheik becomes a playable character in Brawl I'll....

Have a Tingle Sig for a month (I hate Tingle so much)

But I have faith in Sakurai that the evil demon known as Shiek will NOT be playable and will only at best be an AT...

(I gotta believe it!)

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Bonk isn't dead. He's just in a coma, on the brink of death. His games are among the most downloaded on the virtual console.
Wheres a source for that statement? Or is it just one of your crazy predictions?

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Sheik has to appear in this game in some form, literally. If they cut her from playable, then they'll definitely have her around as AT or plain trophy, to represent characters past. I don't think that article really means much, to be honest: they'll need updated art for Sheik whether she appears as AT or playable.

If she's playable, I still think chances are high she'll be seperate. Maybe she'll even be an entirely different, fabricated character entirely. Impa in her glory days, perhaps. Or a random, backflipping Sheikah. Or just Sheik, but by herself for some reason.

(If we're going to start using FF as a comparison point, I'd like to point out that Zelda from game to game is a lot like Cid from FF to FF. Visually, there may be a few more similarities, but the major points are the same for both. Airship mechanic game to game, fixes/gives you vehicles. Princess game to game, holds triforce of wisdom ends up helping you with the last boss. If they didn't want to represent a specific Cid, they'd have to just make up a unique one that represents 'Cid' in general. If they wanted to represent a tower-bound, quiet Zelda and not, say, a loudmouthed, hardassed pirate Zelda, then they should've done the same: made a more amalgamated design.)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Newcomer:Meta Knight

A profile for Meta Knight

STATISTICS

Jump:4/5:Meta Knight jumps farely the same like Kirby though he uses 'bat wings' and also has a glide.

Size:2/5:Same hight as Kirby

Weight:3/5:Heavier than Kirby because of the extra armour.Farley the same as yoshi.

Speed4/5:Meta Knight for his stubby appearance if very fast and is great at kiteing

Agility:5/5:Meta Knight is very very fast and can needle out many little attacks.

Strenght:2/5:Meta Kinght is a farely weak character but make up for it with speed.

Fall Speed:2/5:Meta Knight still has 'puffball' genetics so he falls about the same speed of Kirby.

Recovery:4/5:Armed with many jumps Meta Knight should survive most falls if not KOed

Comboability:5/5:Meta Knight now holds the best comboability due to his simultaneous attacks.

KOabiltiy:2/5:Meta Knight requires high % of damage to use Ko an opponent.

GROUND ATTACKS

Neutral A Combo

Name: Sword Slash
Damage: Low
Knockback: Low
Lag: Low
Range: Mod
Duration: Very short
Hits: 2
Effect: None

Description:

Meta Knight slashes his swrod very quickly causing hardly any damage.Can be used simultaneous.

Forward Tilt

Name: Sweep
Knockback: Moderate
Range: Long
Duration: Short

Description:

Meta Knight sweeps his sword vetically down then horizontally.

Up Tilt

Name: Upper sweep
Range: High
Duration: Moderate

Description:

Sweeps thw sword above his head twice.

Down Tilt

Name: Harder sweep
Damage: Moderate
Range: Low
Hits: 1

Description:

Sweep the sword down wards but harder than the other tilts.

Dash Attack

Name: Forward Blow
Lag: Moderate
Duration: Long

Description:

Meta Knight puts his sword in front of him with the tip facing right infront of him.

Forward Smash

Name: Fatal Blow's'
Lag: High
Hits: 1-10

Description:

Meta Knight quickly swipes with his sword vetrically in front of him.The longer the charge the more swipres.

Up Smash

Name: Double swing

Description:

Meta Knight uses his sword and swings it above his head twice.

Down Smash

Name: 720 sweep
Lag: Very Low

Description:

Meta Knight holds the sword towards the ground and spins twice with the sword still held in place causing a 720 degree sweep attack.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Aerial

Name: Wing Spin
Hits: 1-5

Description:

Spins twice in the air with his wings spread out to his sides.

Forward Aerial

Name: 1080 swing
Hits: 1-7

Description:

Meta Kinght spind similarly to Kirby with his Hammer though with his sword.

Backward Aerial

Name: Backwards swipe
Range: Modearte

Description:

Meta Knight swings his sword behind him.(thats it really)

Up Aerial

Name: Two handed swing
Damage: High
Knockback: High
Range: Moderate

Description:

Meta Knight grasps his sword with both hands and swings upwards causing major damage.

Down Aerial

Name:pounce
Knockback: Short

Description:Like Links Down aerial

SPEACIL ATTACKS.

Neutral B

Name: Sword Slashed powered.

Description:

Similar to netral A though more powerful but slower.

Up B

Name: Control tornedo
Knockback: N/A
Hits: 1-Many
Effect: Trapped

Description:

Meta Knights turns into a mini tornedo by useing his wings.While in this form users have control of the tornedos path.If enemies get hit by the tornedo the get trapped inside flowing the user.When inside the enemies are getting damged by the tornedo.When it lands enemies land as well so be careful they may start to attck you.

(imagine him attcking roy at theis moment)

Forward B

Name: Telporting Cloak
Damage: N/A
Range: N/A
Hits: N/A
Effect: Stun...

Description:

When used Meta Kinght covers himself with his cloak the vanishes to the opposite side of the platform regarless of how far it is.Though when he does this His mask falls off forcing the user to put it back on.When the mask is off Meta Knight cant use speacil moves.When fallen off it lans a few feet in fornt of Meta Knight(never of the edge).Cant be done in mid air...

Down B

Name: Mystic Cloak
Lag: None
Range: Short
Hits: None

Description:

Meta Knight Sheilds himself with his cloak as shown in the first trailer.Any objects thrown to him bouce off the cloak eg arrows,bombs,thrown items(anything but magic moves like marios fireball, nesses psychic moves,mewtwos shadow ball etc)

Final Smash

Name: Final Sword
Damage: Very High
Knockback: Very High
Lag: N/A
Range: Very Long
Duration: Moderate (between 5-7 seconds)
Hits: Multiple

Description:
As shown in the image above.

Meta Glows orange then charges a mystic power in his sword then does what if shown above(does not destroy the target though lol)

Grab Attack

Name: Heabutt
Damage: Very Low
Duration: Very Short

Description:

Heabutts the target.

Forward Throw

Name: Tampered Throw

Description:

As Meta Knight throws the target he stabs them with his sword.

Backward Throw

Name: Behind you

Description:

]Chucks the target behind him then throws his sword at the.The swords then bounces back.Thoguh if hit The sword stays in place damaging anyone who touches it apart from meta knight who must pick it up to attack with all sword attacks.

Down Throw

Name: Stamp's's
Knockback: Very Low
Duration: Very Long
Hits: 4

Description
Throws the target to the ground then jumps on them several times.

Up Throw

Name: Piercing Blow

Description:

Meta Knight stabs ther target with his sword forcing them upwards.

Taunt:

Meta Knight swings his sword in several random directions.

Shield

Wraps himself with his wings...

Roll

Turns into a ball and rolls quickly forward...

Air Dodge

Pushes self into 3rd dimesnsion with wings.

Winning Pose 1:Same as taunt...

Winning Pose 2: Telports all over the screen then stabs it...

Winning Pose 3:Flexs his arms and wings showing how strong he is...

Kirby Hat:

Costumes:

Blue:

Red:

Green:

Yellow:Imagine the green one but yellow...

Stages:

The halberd:Wait for update on website...

Inside Halberd:You battle inside the halbered were kirby enemys appear while bombs are fired onto the stage....Over time the players will be told to move to the next room.There is 20 room at the end it will start over again....

This is a profile for Meta Knight

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
It's really unsettling to me that people would consider Ike a Marth replacement. Sure they could give Ike similar moves, but what about Marth's style. Half of Marth's style is actually derived from his feminene appearance. His lack of muscles and smooth face shows simbolizes how he was well taken care of and didn't need to really train his muscles for anything. Instead he would focus on his studies. This is the concept of an elegant swordsman. He didn't need to learn how to fight, but he was interested in the weapon and learning it was just a hoby. He didn't realize he would need it for anything until much later.

That feminene look also supports one much more important aspect of the elegant swordsman. It shows that he doesn't really enjoy killing to any extent. He kill to test his own strenght (like the Black Knight), he doesn't want to mow through the enemy to get to their leader (like Ike), so he uses what he's learned (and he had plenty of time for that during his childhood) in order to avoid major conflicts.

So on apperance alone we already have a major difference in what their mentalities are and thus, their styles.

Oister Meister pointed out that Marth's center of gravity is at his hips. I personally believe that having a low center of gravity is an efficient way for a swordsman to fight (I bet Marth agrees. Lol) Marth obviously doesn't care about the enemy's oppinion of him so why does it matter how he looks when he's fighting. The only morals he's bound by is his own (which, since he's a noble, he obviously has quite a few. Most however are not image based.) He's fighting in the most efficient way possible as it allows him to take full advantage of his sword's reach (the most important advantage that a sword gives you.) He also moves his sword in very large arcs. This is to help him build momentum do to his lack of muscle. With a wider arc he can accelerate the sword more slowly and thus use less effort on the swing of the sword itself.

I personally think that style makes him badass. He doesn't have to look manly in apperance or in his words, because he will let his sword do the talking. The elegant swordsman's additutde,IMO, is "I can kill you if neccesary, but I'd rather not stain my sword with your blood." To me, that's really cool.
Examples of Feminene badass swordsmen.

Sesshomaru
http://naraku5.tripod.com/sitebuilde...sshomaru10.jpg

Sasuke
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...uto343_152.jpg

Byakuya
http://www.absoluteanime.com/bleach/byakuya.jpg.

Riku
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47485shnkk5ozyy.jpg

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I hope Chain Chomp is an assist, Chain chomp rocks! ^^ Also, why get rid of Dr. Mario? He is my best character. I love to say "Time to take your med!" when I am going to throw a pill at someone.:laugh:

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
PrinnyFlute, Sheik doesn't need to be in Brawl in anyway. And comparing FF to Zelda is just stupid. Cid, doesn't always do those things. Or did you forget about FF8 where he was the school principal?

Adi

Smash Lord
Considering that A) Marth is the first Fire Emblem Lord and B) The Fire Emblem icon is Marth's falchion, I highly doubt that he'll be replaced.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
PrinnyFlute, Sheik doesn't need to be in Brawl in anyway. And comparing FF to Zelda is just stupid. Cid, doesn't always do those things. Or did you forget about FF8 where he was the school principal?
I'm pretty sure Sakurai won't just completely omit a dropped character from the game entirely. It's just not how our humble little game designer does things. He'd very much want to 'pay his respects.'

And I was just going after whoever said that Zelda isn't like FF when it comes to the differences between characters. YEAH, not all Cid's do the whole mechanic/airship/scientist thing. But most have. The point is, for the MOST part, Cid is a character who has a number of reoccuring traits, but his situation and personality change from game to game.

It's an unwieldy comparison, seeing as Cid's seem to change a greater deal from FF to FF than Zelda, but I'd hardly call it 'stupid.' The reoccuring FF characters generally have the same roles, but change to fit each new world, which is pretty much what Zelda does. She just doesn't change her looks near as much.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's really unsettling to me that people would consider Ike a Marth replacement. Sure they could give Ike similar moves, but what about Marth's style. Half of Marth's style is actually derived from his feminene appearance. His lack of muscles and smooth face shows simbolizes how he was well taken care of and didn't need to really train his muscles for anything. Instead he would focus on his studies. This is the concept of an elegant swordsman. He didn't need to learn how to fight, but he was interested in the weapon and learning it was just a hoby. He didn't realize he would need it for anything until much later.

That feminene look also supports one much more important aspect of the elegant swordsman. It shows that he doesn't really enjoy killing to any extent. He kill to test his own strenght (like the Black Knight), he doesn't want to mow through the enemy to get to their leader (like Ike), so he uses what he's learned (and he had plenty of time for that during his childhood) in order to avoid major conflicts.

So on apperance alone we already have a major difference in what their mentalities are and thus, their styles.

Oister Meister pointed out that Marth's center of gravity is at his hips. I personally believe that having a low center of gravity is an efficient way for a swordsman to fight (I bet Marth agrees. Lol) Marth obviously doesn't care about the enemy's oppinion of him so why does it matter how he looks when he's fighting. The only morals he's bound by is his own (which, since he's a noble, he obviously has quite a few. Most however are not image based.) He's fighting in the most efficient way possible as it allows him to take full advantage of his sword's reach (the most important advantage that a sword gives you.) He also moves his sword in very large arcs. This is to help him build momentum do to his lack of muscle. With a wider arc he can accelerate the sword more slowly and thus use less effort on the swing of the sword itself.

I personally think that style makes him badass. He doesn't have to look manly in apperance or in his words, because he will let his sword do the talking. The elegant swordsman's additutde,IMO, is "I can kill you if neccesary, but I'd rather not stain my sword with your blood." To me, that's really cool.
Examples of Feminene badass swordsmen.

Sesshomaru
http://naraku5.tripod.com/sitebuilde...sshomaru10.jpg

Sasuke
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...uto343_152.jpg

Byakuya
http://www.absoluteanime.com/bleach/byakuya.jpg.

Riku
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47485shnkk5ozyy.jpg
Why in the world would you include Riku as a "feminine badass swordsman"? I'm not one to put down the less-than-butch characters; I actually rather like the characters that are more emotional or intelligent than anything else. But the only feminine thing about Riku is his long hair. If anything, he's the most masculine character under the age of 18 in Kingdom Hearts.

As for Marth himself, I have no grudge against him really, but I don't play FE so I don't care about him. However, I don't like his character model. It's not that he's too feminine (I actually never really thought he was), I just think he's kind of . . . ugly. That goes for Roy too. If Ike were to replace Marth, I wouldn't complain because Ike just LOOKS more appealing to me. But given the importance to the FE series (first "Lord" or something, yeah?) that Marth has, I don't seem him being replaced anyway.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
And I was just going after whoever said that Zelda isn't like FF when it comes to the differences between characters. YEAH, not all Cid's do the whole mechanic/airship/scientist thing. But most have. The point is, for the MOST part, Cid is a character who has a number of reoccuring traits, but his situation and personality change from game to game.

It's an unwieldy comparison, seeing as Cid's seem to change a greater deal from FF to FF than Zelda, but I'd hardly call it 'stupid.' The reoccuring FF characters generally have the same roles, but change to fit each new world, which is pretty much what Zelda does. She just doesn't change her looks near as much.
It was me! It was I who said that Zelda characters aren't like Final Fantasy characters.

Now, you bring up Cid, but, unlike Zelda or Link or Ganondorf, I wouldn't call him a recurring character.
If you asked a group of five people to each draw Cid, you'd get drawings of five seemingly different people. If you asked that same group of five to each describe what Cid would do in any given situation (and told them that "build me an airship?" was not an acceptable answer), you'd get five different answers. The only trait Cid really carries from game to game is his name and affinity for airships (and even then... not always). This, in my opinion, makes Cid more of a running gag than a repeating character.
But the Zelda characters are different. Drop Link in any situation, and you know what he'd do. Give Zelda two choices, and you already know which one she'd choose. Abilities and settings may change (as do subtle costume tweaks), but the Zelda characters are still the same characters game to game. All appearances fit this pattern. Yes, even Tetra, albeit only after she was revealed as Zelda and even then only while she was in costume.

Need more proof? Just look at how the Zelda characters are talked about. Did you even bat an eye when I said "drop Link in any situation" or "Give Zelda two choices"? Well, you should have, since if they truly are different characters then you should have immediately wanted to know their game of origin. But I'm guessing you didn't really notice, or care, since game of origin really doesn't matter to Zelda characters. Because, games aside, we all know Zelda, and we all know only ONE Zelda.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
All this is so confusing...Why not just pospone SSBB for eight more years and add every character know to the gaming world...
Inky from Pacman would be top tier for sure
Because then we would have Black Shadow! >_<

I've already got a hideous WW Link sig, but SR might require your services in designing a Sheik sig. Just don't put too much work into it, because it will NEVER be used. Because Sheik is NOT in Brawl.
HEHE, you rule Wiseguy! :)

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
...Drop Link in any situation, and you know what he'd do. Give Zelda two choices, and you already know which one she'd choose...
Need more proof? Just look at how the Zelda characters are talked about. Did you even bat an eye when I said "drop Link in any situation" or "Give Zelda two choices"? Well, you should have, since if they truly are different characters then you should have immediately wanted to know their game of origin.
...Actually, I did for the Zelda one. I really DID stop and wonder. Do I get a cookie? Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, how proactive a 'Zelda' is is directly relevant to which incarnation we're talking about. If LINK is in trouble, would Zelda come for him? Tetra sure as hell would. But I think we can be pretty sure TP Zelda would be trying, instead, to find someone suited to the job better than herself. Like Midna.

...But Link's practically always the same, seeing as he's pretty much a walking hero generalization.

I'll give you the Cid thing. Though most Cids also retain that whole 'gruff and/or wise older guy' thing as well.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just because we say it's gonna happen doesn't mean it will, no matter how sure we believe it will. I said bias because you act like Ganondorf is a shoe in while Sheik isn't. Heck, I too believe Ganondorf will show up sooner or later, but just because I'm so sure of it doesn't mean it will happen. I never said he would leave or rather, not return. However, there is not really anything for me to debate about why Ganondorf won't return, so I guess we won't be making any bets huh?

On the other hand, it seems to be a debate about the designs for Ganondorf and Sheik being accepted. Based on looking through the article again (here)...
I never said Shiek was basically confirmed as a PC. She's practically in Brawl [she's either a trophy and/or a PC or a AT], since GI is the #1 most subscribed gaming magazine by a huge margin, and Nintendo has yet to disprove it, and they would if a major gaming media outlet said such things. G'dorf is all but guarenteed, and I never said you said that. Aww no bets.... :(

Well at least I'll probably get to see Samusrules with a WW Link siggy [c'mon Wisey, the suspense is killing me!], get that one guy to get me a free copy of Brawl when Lucario's confirmed [I'm assuming he's probably in Brawl], etc. Maybe see Wiseguy in a Shiek sig, along with Numa Dude with a Midna siggy...lol! :laugh:

Anyways fellow betters, I say we make the loser of the bet post their sig evry post [unless the thread they posts on bans sigs], and if they miss one post, that's a extra day they need the sig [unless they edit it ASAP]. Agreed=??? :)

And I smell Peach, Capt. Falcon, and Diddy Kong in the wind. Thinking of Diddy Kong makes me excited! Too bad I'm gonna be gone most of this weeks, and miss the next 4 updates. :( Aww well, I'll be back to see them on on Saturday or Sunday! :)

- ~His Knightlyness Himself~ Johnknight1! :)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind sheik in brawl because they could give him/her a more eviler look and mabye change some of her move to more 'devil' like ones?
but personaly i would bother much if she/he wasnt in it because i hardley use her/him

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
if ww link is in in brawl i suspect vaati to be in either as a pc or at.only because vaati has only appeared in cel shaded link games(eg minish cap)vaati for me wouldnt be that bad but i prefer skull kid as a pc only because he has more of a personality.

also if we get skull kid we may get a young link who can change into the different masks from mm with oni link being final smash(possible)

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
While I have been thinking about it for some time now, I think there's one main reason why many of these arguments are not actually getting anywhere, bias. I mean seriously, what's the point of going through a bunch of supporting arguments if the main argument itself is based purely on bias? No amount of counter arguments will get through supporting arguments if bias can be used to back up the main argument. Thus, some characters are likely to have arguments used against them while others might not get the same treatment.

Come on Wiseguy, for making predictions, while you do have supporting arguments thrown in, some of them (mainly some characters not returning) are ultimately grounded so heavily in personal bias that I think it's pointless even debunking the supporting arguments in the first place. It's like you have blind rage here which seems to overshadow most supporting arguments.

On the other hand, today's update should be even more minor proof that we don't have all the updates figured out. Peach's update could be tomorrow or it could be who knows when. Sakurai sure seems to love his mind games.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Newcomer:Sonic

I've finally given my self some time to do sonic for all sonic fans out there.

STATISTICS

Jump:3/5:Sonic has a unique jump.Once of ground and again in the air.He uses his infamous jump(the spinning one) so as someone touches him(not attacking if attack then the affetc doesn't work)they will be damaged a little and will flinch.The jumps are fast going upwards but slow down as they reach there max height.

Size:3/5:Sonic is the same size as mario.

Weight:2/5:Sonic is slightly lighter compared to Mario.

Speed:5/5:Now that im doing a Sonic moveset Sonic now is the fastest character.

Agility:5/5:Again with the speed issue,he can turn, dodge and WALL JUMP very quickly.

Strenght:2/5:Sonics thin body lacks muscle but he uses his speed for power.

Recovery:3/5:Sonic isnt very effective at getting back on the stage if knocked off due to is one jump and ^B move.

Fall Speed:4/5:Sonic falls quickly so if knocked off you must come back fast.

Comboability:5/5:Sonic has great combos if used right and the effect can be very powerful.

GROUND ATTACKS

Neutral A Combo

Name: Combotime
Lag: None
Duration: Very Low
Hits: 1-7 then infinite

Description:

Sonic puches the target seven times then goes onto a continous kicking spree.

Forward Tilt

Name: High Kick

Description:

Sonic sticks his foot outwards above his head and kicks the target with other foot while doing this Sonic does a 360 spin in the air so he doesnt fall over.

Up Tilt

Name: Reach for the sky

Description:

Sonic lifts both arms into the air and puches with them at the same time.

Down Tilt

Name: Kick
Duration: really Short

Description:

Similar to Nesses Down Tilt.

Dash Attack

Name: Mini Jump
Lag: very Low
Hits: 13

Description:

Sonic while running jumps going landscape instead of upwards any enemies cought in the jump will dragged along with Sonic.

Forward Smash

Name: Knee

Description:

Sonic burst the target with a devastating blow by the knee.

Up Smash

Name: Headbutt's'
Range: Short
Hits: 1-5

Description:

Sonic headbutts the target several time.The longer the charge the more powerful the headbutts are.

Down Smash

Name: Weak Spin Dash
Knockback: Very Very High

Description:

Sonic uses his infamous Spin Dash.The longer held on the more powerful the attack is.

AERIAL ATTACKS
[/COLOR]

Neutral Aerial

Name: Glimmering Sheild
Duration: Instant

Description:

A glimmering sheild surrounds sonic for less than a second.
If you go back to Sonic 3 you will remeber that once jumping and tapping the same button again puts a glimmering sheild around Sonic.This is the same move.

Forward Aerial

Name: Charge

Description:

Sonic charges straight forwards.As if he was running on the ground but this time in the air.

Backward Aerial

Name: Spikes

Description:

Sonic falls backwards and 'stabbing' the enemy with his spikes.

Up Aerial

Name: Upwards Punch

Description:

Sonic puches above him with one arm.

Down Aerial

Name: Two foot combo

Description:

Sonic pushes both feet beneath him.Simial to Captain Falcons Down Aerial but without the lag.

SPEACIL ATTACKS

Neutral B

Name: Ring Toss
Range: Very Very Long
Hits: 1-2
Effect: Flinch

Description:

Sonic tosses a ring in front of him ver quickly.Will pass through the target to attcks other enemies.Will come back like a boomerang.This move can also be used in mid-air.

Up B

Name: Cannon
Knockback: Very High
Lag: Very High
Range: Very High
Hits: ???

Description:

Sonic spins a circle several times in mid-air.If anyone if cought in the spinning they will get damged.
Sonic then rushes in a chosen direction ramming forwards.If a enemy should get hit they will be shot back.If used on ground will only be fired straight up.

Forward B

Name: Pinball tastic
Damage: Very Low/Low

Description:

Sonic will 'ping' himself towards the nearest target in a few metres infront of him.This move can be used continously and in mid-air.

Down B

Name: Spin dash
Lag: Very Low-Very High
Range: Very High

Description:

Sonic uses the original Spin Dash.Down B puts sonic straight into the spin dash.Tapping the B button while in this form will cuase sonic to spin faster.When you ley go of the Anolog Stick/D-Pad sonic charges straight forward with great speed.

Final Smash

Name: Super sonic
Duration: Very Very Long (1-50 seconds)
Hits: N/A

Description:

Sonins eyes glow bright yellow.Sonic riases upwards ab bit then there an yellow explosion.Transforming Sonic into Super Sonic.

Super Sonic:All attcks are double in damage,Jumps will now do triple damage and are 5 times higher,Sonics speed in greatly increases (to what Captain falcons speed on training mode speed X2) plus sonic is invureable.
Sonics icon i at the bottom changes plus there is a timer at the bottom that starts at 50 and goes down to 0 when at zero sonic turns back to normal self.

MISCELLANEOUS

Grab Attack

Name: Puch

Description:

Sonic Punches the target.

Forward Throw

Name: Forward Pinball
Hits: 3

Description:

Sonic pinballs the target forward several time.

Backward Throw

Name: Spin cycle

Description:

Sonics Spins continously in the air while holding the target.the target is then chucked backwards at great speed.

Down Throw

Name: Spin Dash X
Knockback: None
Hits: As Long As

Description:

Sonic puts the target beneath him and is aloud to uses Spin dash for a couple of seconds.The tapping of The b buton is what causes the damage.

Up Throw

Name: Spin cycle up

Description:

same as Spin cycle though fires target upwards.

Taunt:
Sonic uses his infamous finger waggle.

Sheild:
Sonic puts his arms in a cross shape protecting his face.

Roll:
Sonic 'rolls' into the 3rd dimension and back out

Sidedodge:
Sonic dodges into the 3rd dimension.

Ledge Grab;Sonic hangs on with two hands.
Ledge grab attack:Sonic Kicks the target as he get ups
Ledge Jump:Sonic merely jumps over though not as a spinning jump.

Winning Pose 1:Sonic uses taunt.
Winning Pose 2:Sonic Turns into Super Sonic.
Winning Pose 3:Sonis Run all over the screen and stops

Breaks:Sonic sticks both legs out and stops.

Air Dodge:Sonic dodges into the 3rd dimension.

KIRBY HAT

Itmes attacks would be similar to marios.

Costumes:

Blue

Red

Green

Shadow

Stages:
Sonic 2:This stage is all the game play from sonic 2.It is a side scroller asd goes through the entire sonic 2 game.All graphics have been rendered to ssbb.

This is a complete moveset for Sonic i hope you enjoy!!!

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
...Actually, I did for the Zelda one. I really DID stop and wonder. Do I get a cookie? Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, how proactive a 'Zelda' is is directly relevant to which incarnation we're talking about. If LINK is in trouble, would Zelda come for him? Tetra sure as hell would. But I think we can be pretty sure TP Zelda would be trying, instead, to find someone suited to the job better than herself. Like Midna.

...But Link's practically always the same, seeing as he's pretty much a walking hero generalization.

I'll give you the Cid thing. Though most Cids also retain that whole 'gruff and/or wise older guy' thing as well.
Trust me, you don't want my cookies. But you can bake yourself anything you want without my permission, so feel free.
Concerning Zelda in WW and TP, you might recall that when the chips are down, Zelda in both games pretty much reacts the same way: coming to Link's aid with light arrows. And perhaps Tetra has more get-up-and-go, but as I recall she gets fairly demur and passive when she gets back in her regular Zelda costume.
It's true that Zelda gets more proactive as the games go on, but have you ever noticed that Zelda seems to get more proactive with each game? At a fairly even rate of change to boot?
That's because Zelda and her ever-increasing motivation is an example of character development. Zelda's personality gets subtle refinements each game, just as her look does.
The fact that Zelda's new increasingly proactive personality is carried from game to game is just more proof that these are the same characters in new situations.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
meh, i've seen better. for one, he has 2 jumps that don't hurt, but his a in the air is spinning. his up b is a third jump that hurts, and homes in to enemies. no ring boomerang, or "ping. it is mediocre, i suggest visiting the sonic for brawl thread for better ideas.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
meh, i've seen better. for one, he has 2 jumps that don't hurt, but his a in the air is spinning. his up b is a third jump that hurts, and homes in to enemies. no ring boomerang, or "ping. it is mediocre, i suggest visiting the sonic for brawl thread for better ideas.
meh

im not a big fan of sonic so i tryed my best.
anyway the jump thing should be because yoshi for example has extras added to his jump.when he is using it he cant be knocked away.I got the tornedo thing from sonic heros anyway when sonic attacks an enemy

Top Bottom