• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Napos

Smash Ace
seriously, give us a number or an e-mail and let all of us flood their inboxes with e-mails and voicemails, exclaiming...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Why can't swf just buy itself =/
Hosting costs are large... technically swf could but they wanted a partnership with mlg so that they could get tourney support too to be more seamless (and official).

Edit: At least that's what I would guess.

seriously, give us a number or an e-mail and let all of us flood their inboxes with e-mails and voicemails, exclaiming...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd totally give you someone's email from mlg to spam but I'd get banned for that so you'll have to do it individually, sadly. :/ What you could do is start an online petition. :o

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
why? :(..........
Because, how long has it been since the problem arose?

How long has it been since Bionic came up with an answer, but Agora has taken on initiative to fix a service that provide pure profit to them?

They're obviously not interested in the money.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Couldnt they just send the money to an admins paypal which goes towards the smash community tournaments or something? (sort of like a smash bank that people donate to, to obtain premium.)

Not sure if thats how it worked already. But thats an idea anyway.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
They could, but the money that swf makes goes through mlg in their partnership. They have to manage these things together, and if mlg doesn't respond, swf can't do anything without jeopardizing their contract. That was still a good idea either way, though :D

Again, these are all guesses on my part based on how swf has dealt with this so far, so anything Bio says is obv the real truth :p

Enzo

Smash Lord
Because, how long has it been since the problem arose?

How long has it been since Bionic came up with an answer, but Agora has taken on initiative to fix a service that provide pure profit to them?

They're obviously not interested in the money.
This. They're too lazy to fix something that will bring nothing but racking up money and they don't want to do it.

I don't even understand.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Btw how would my membership be affected if the perma premie turns out to last much longer than the expiration date on my actual premium? Would my membership be extended for the amount of time that perma premie was active so that I'd get the year I paid for, or would it just go away

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Don't they have somewhat of an obligation to fix this? It was promised repeatedly, and we can't manually change our names for whatever ******** reason.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Why can't they assign us new name changes, and keep track of those specific individuals.

When the system is restored, and people are unable to pay, names are reverted back to their default, this way we're not cheating the system. Think it could work?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ooooh my gooooood people.
Stop ****ing complaining.

They aren't obligated to do anything.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Thank you Spelt. Also if you think you have original ideas on how to fix the problem, you're wrong, the higher ups have already discussed them. Honestly people, whining incessantly will not help.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And Nite is now one large step closer to earning his cutie mark.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And I laughed at nitewing

But yeah they have no obligation to do this. Seriously, the membership was only put in last year so if they want to take ir off they can because everybody was fine the couple of years before premium came back

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I always wondered why the premium discussion is so popular with the Pony community. :/

There's not much anybody can do about fixing this issue but to wait on authority, unless them cancelled it all together, if they deemed so.

:phone:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's made even funnier when you realize 90% of the people that are always here complaining about premium not being up are ponies, too.
And then you guys thank all the work he's done trying to fix this by spamming the thread with pony references and whatnot.

Continue making it easier for him to stop trying to fix premium. :079:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't have any reason to complain cause I was one of the people who bought premie before and got the temp freemium for while this thing is down.

But I'm still subscribed to this thread to see how things go.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Exactly the same here. I don't post here to whine or complain. And personally I like to be able to help tell anyone else who posts in this thread about not being able to find premium about the situation. So people who don't care, you know, don't have to. You can always easily unsubscribe if you haven't already, and you feel like they won't fix this in a time frame that you need to ever worry about checking this thread that often.

Top Bottom