• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Smashfest Dec. 12th

Iliad

Smash Lord
sauga is NOT scary far from hamilton.

its about the same distance as niagara and st kitts from Hamilton, and they're both about 30-40 minutes away.

Also store is opening at noon, I will be down there around 11:30-12:00. I'll be running the tourney at 1pm

.Marik

is a social misfit
Allright, I'll figure it out as I go.

See everyone soon, I'm leaving for the bus now as we speak. Looking forward to the shitload of friendlies going to take place.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I was gonna give some bus directions to you Niko/Marik but then I realized:
a) You guys have probably left already, and
b) I have no idea what I'm talking about

I'll be there at noon-ish

edit: and by noon-ish i mean 1pm-ish because i somehow missed 2 buses afgkdhfsjhkjhdkhjgd

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
singles 1.doc 30$ 2.raidos 10$ 3.culex 4.phiddle 5.me/tippr i think
doubles 1 me and doc 30$ 2.raidos and tippr 10$

GGs everyone, kinda dissapointed at only 8ppl showing up but it was still really fun,loms x2flub knee to knee of justice made me hump a wall

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Pownz, I think I left my wii remote at the venue, It had green tape on the wrist strap- anyone seen it?

Or Illiad might have it still attached to his classic controller.

Top Bottom