• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol Nicole you're bait for like, the most annoying people ever.

I was just watching some 3$4M videos on youtube and he commented on like... every single one saying how bad florida was vs pikachu. And he's basing his "superiority" in the MU because he won a MM at one of the earlier MLG's.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
L

i assume my "new attitude" stems from the fact that u r salty that i didnt play k!dg0gglez and now u think i dont want to learn matchups. but i ACTUALLY dont like K.goggls so i didnt want to play w. him. the last time i met him & played him he shamelessly hit on me anad followed me around and i dont enjoy being near people like that. it has nothing to do with me having an attitude, i just dont like being around obnoxious people i have to pretend to like.
wowowowowowowowowowo! Hold on now and calm down that hype. First off, why would I be salty with something that has nothing to do with me?

Second, this hand nothing to do with Kidgoggles what so ever. Don't be quick to assume so much, really when you have no clue what I mean with what I said. Nor proof of my meaning.

You know what happens when you assume? You make an ***ume. out of ***Ume and assuME

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i name search "best peach" on a daily basis

AfroQT

Smash Master

I was just watching some 3$4M videos on youtube and he commented on like... every single one saying how bad florida was vs pikachu. And he's basing his "superiority" in the MU because he won a MM at one of the earlier MLG's.
*florida players continue to destroy every pikachu*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
L

i assume my "new attitude" stems from the fact that u r salty that i didnt play k!dg0gglez and now u think i dont want to learn matchups. but i ACTUALLY dont like K.goggls so i didnt want to play w. him. the last time i met him & played him he shamelessly hit on me anad followed me around and i dont enjoy being near people like that. it has nothing to do with me having an attitude, i just dont like being around obnoxious people i have to pretend to like.

it just occurred to me that maaaybe "nicole" was namesearched as creepy as that sounds.
i name search "best peach" on a daily basis
Oh my god this is the best thread everrrrrr

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
oh ****!

poltergust name searches 0s and $s!!!!!!

"Matching Carpet"
i think i played every peach here except llod and nicole

rofl nicole pink and i were talking like, the day after we played you in doubles and neither of us could remember ever hitting you

we were like "how'd she die?" "i dunno, you hit her right?" "i thought YOU hit her"
hey, remember when my mom used to think i was having sex with your mom.

good times. ;O
Lmao