• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Whose goin'?

Goals?

Fun things to do?

I bought my pre-registration, ticket, and hotel reservations!

I'ma shoot for top 7!

Sounds crazy but I don't give a ****, I know I'ma be mad beast and ima lay it all out there.

Also I gotta work on completing my hitlist.

Hmm...and making a lot of money in mms! Gotta prey on the randoms to have a little buffer when I wanna complete my hitlist. xD

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I won't be going to this, but I shall be supporting from the sidelines/hassling you for updates ;o

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
beat my $82 I made at Mlg Dallas ya *****.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
82? lol k.

btw, unknownpresence (socal brawl/melee player) made nearly 200 at apex. that's what I'm tryin' to beat. haha.

z00ted

yo d00d whobo 3 im making 249209 dollars

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I will likely be there

ASSUMING PK GETS HIS *** IN GEAR AND GRABS A ROOM.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
it'd be cool to share our plans and hotel reservations, flight plans, etc. i know that I personally don't have my plane tickets yet but I'm staying from friday-monday night. extra day to sightsee n stuff

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I will likely be there

ASSUMING PK GETS HIS *** IN GEAR AND GRABS A ROOM.
Ditto but I don't wanna regi if hiROI won't say anything to his mom.... which I'm about to super pressure him into this weekend. He is being super lazy right now. I just filed my income tax so I gots money.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Peaches should room together or something, if we all can't find other people or plans to carry out already. Just a thought.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
air! remove my infraction! shadow is one of my friends. i know him irl n stuff! i call him a ****ty blacky ****stain dirt ****** ****** ***** all the time and i'm going to destroy him at pound!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Not if I destroy that dingleberry first with my moist wipe of justice!

Or he could be Samuel L. Jackson and we'll be the two sharks from Deep Blue Sea, lol.

@ Ill- you forgot to say pause.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Alright change of plan. I was going to this, but it turns out I have a Clarinet competition that Saturday morning and a Winter Drumline competition all Saturday. I really can't miss either (my Drumline teacher would kill me if I told him I'm missing a competition because of a video game tournament lol), so I can't go Saturday, which, unfortunately, is when Singles for both games start.

HOWEVER, even though I won't be entering the actual tournament (which I was really hoping for cuz I was aiming for like top 20), I'll be there Sunday and Monday all day just to be there. I'll be doing friendlies, LOTS OF MMs (never done one before, so it should be fun), and cheering you people on.

Still, I might not be able to go at all.... But for now, just Sunday+Monday

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nicole and Dark and KB are all gonna be there.
7:29
omgomgomgogmomgomg
And Kyon and Hiroi
And me and PK.
Omg, AND RAZ
AHahahahaha
I am excited.

z00ted

good luck everyone!

someone better do amazing :mad:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Raz is super nice in person.

He's an *** on the boards. <3

Nicole is beautiful.
Illmatic is..

Uh..

A Green Peach main.

I wish I could have planned for pound.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It is not set in stone that I m going. I m just gonna take 100 bucks out of my check. I get paied every 2 weeks. And my first check is on friday. Now my plan was to put everything in program fees. But wanna see if I can atleast take out 100. If my program directtor gives the ok, I will have 200 by pound. But I need to arrange house and a ride.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
hey, everyone should posts their travel info in here so we know whose going, where we're staying, til what day, til what time, etc.

it'd make it easier to plan a hang out.

i can't drink too much coz i'm diabetic but i wanna drink w/ kb and nicole!

and i'm sure i'll be fine if i just stick to lettuce wrapped burgers and salads n stuff :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
hey, everyone should posts their travel info in here so we know whose going, where we're staying, til what day, til what time, etc.

it'd make it easier to plan a hang out.

i can't drink too much coz i'm diabetic but i wanna drink w/ kb and nicole!

and i'm sure i'll be fine if i just stick to lettuce wrapped burgers and salads n stuff :D
I don't drink, lol.

But really would like to hang with you all for sure. I kind of owe it to Kyon and the others anyway since I went to the hotel and passed out at Pound 4. xD

I'm staying in the Hyatt, no clue what room yet. I plan on getting there Friday night and going straight to bed so I don't have tired johns the next day. I plan on staying until Grand Finals are over on Monday if they're hype enough. I'll most likely either be wearing a God Kais t-shirt or my KB shirt the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom