• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Have we 4gotten 2 mention dat pp mad m2k RAGE QUIT! Who has dun that aside from a puff player???

And a pikachu placed 4th in melee & brawl #Heavy LOLz

& we witnessed da best team combo in MELEE EVER!!!

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I didn't expect Peepee to win this, I didn't think he could make it against Armada or Amsah, but he beat both of them, that's amazing!

Congratulations Peepee for this one.

I can't wait to see the grand finals (best set since Genesis? Better than Genesis?), as well as the Young Link stuff.

Wake

Smash Master
Yeah, in the Pound 5 predictions, most of them put Amsah up there and Axe definitely not up there. 1. Dr PP 2. Armada 3. Hbox 4. Axe 5. M2k. Axe is amazing, and GFs were awesome. Hope you feel better for Genesis Hbox.

Jem.

Smash Master
So I'm confused. Was M2K upset or something? He forfeited losers in Brawl and Melee? Seems a bit weird.

I feel like the world will explode if Mango goes Puff at Genesis 2 and loses, since most assume he is still the best in the world.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I didn't expect Peepee to win this, I didn't think he could make it against Armada or Amsah, but he beat both of them, that's amazing!

Congratulations Peepee for this one.

I can't wait to see the grand finals (best set since Genesis? Better than Genesis?), as well as the Young Link stuff.
since i didn go to genesis i cant say for sure however it definately competes with genesis. id say a little better only because its falco vs peach which by default is more entertaining then jiggs vs peach. although mangos jiggs was very entertaining.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
btw to all those that are curious. mango actually had silent wolf beat in the second game and would have been 2 - 0. however mango decided at the last second instead of hanging on the ledge to drop down and try and knee him. as a result he lost the match and then silent wolf won the set after mango took him to dreamland.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I already said top 8 guys.

1. PP
2. Armada
3. HBox
4. Axe
5. Hax & M2K
7. Cactuar & Vanz

I also know Amsah got 9th and I'm pretty sure Shroomed got 9th and Kels got 13th.

EDIT: People, SHUT UP ABOUT MANGO. HE WANTS TO RETIRE. STFU.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I gotta say I was really impressed by Hax when he played Amsah. Really good stuff. Amongst the other amazing things here, I want to congratulate Axe as well. Truly tremendous work.

Edit @ above : sup terrence

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Glad I was able to help get the livestream going. <3

The net was so ****ty though that we had some major issues at first lol.

Also me and Chu got 5th in teams.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks so much redd :) i actually had my friend watch it (shes not interested in smash.. more like interested in me!) and she texted me results as they were happening. even while in class, i was so hyped.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Major props to you guys that were able to set it up. There were over 1000 people watching during the Armada/PP sets, massive amounts of hype.

Seeing top quality Youtube vids is nice, but for those of us halfway round the world or unable to make it, watching it on Livestream is the next best thing by far.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

The net was so ****ty though that we had some major issues at first lol.

Also me and Chu got 5th in teams.
Oh, you guys were responsible for that kickbutt livestream?

<3333

You guys deserve shout-outs from the rest of this community. That was awesome stuff.

Smooth Criminal

General_Zod

Smash Apprentice
Redd for MVP for setting the stream
Teh_Icy, you are the best thing that can happen to a stream. This guy is awesome.

Days like this one reminds me why I love this game so much. The hype on the stream was incredible. Grats pp, armada, axe.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
im waiting for the "falco is worse in PAL so PP has to prove himself in that to be better than Armada" post

Anyways, i am so impressed by him right now though. He seriously went to town and really put in the work to get better and take out Europe's top player. We have all seen him improve so much these last few months and we are all extremely happy for PP

So who is going to step it up next and try to knock PP off his podium?
rofl falco isnt worse in pal
the dair change doesnt make a real difference
now kill yourself for being so stupid

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
IF YOU'RE A SMASHER AT THE HOTEL/VENUE, PLEASE FIND ARMADA IMMEDIATELY AND EXPLAIN THAT HE HAS TO GET HIS FLIGHT AT 11:30. THIS IS URGENT.

THIS MEANS IF YOU CAN CONTACT A SMASHER AT THE VENUE/HOTEL, DO SO, AND TELL THEM TO PASS THE MESSAGE ON TO ARMADA.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom