• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4?

TheLake

Smash Master
Hurray for banwagons!

Alright lets get down to buisness...I think im hitting this up and I intend to do a whole lot of kicking.

Whos with me? ;)

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
No way i'm entering the tourney with Zelda, but otherwise, i'll be there for friendlies. She's one of the more entertaining characters to play.

TheLake

Smash Master
That was definatley the intention (;

But yeah we should do two MM's.

One is gonna be the obvious.

The second should be two foxes on rainbow cruise camping the **** out of each other. Lazers only and some shines.

Feel free to play some brawl to warm up for that one.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I say we do another as two Peaches on Pokefloats. Turnips only. Some D-smash.

The reasoning is that, with all the turnips being pulled, one of us will logically get more rigged pulls than the other, and therefore simulate the Brawl experience by adding luck in really, really stupid places, like real Brawl.

Pokefloats intensifies this with classics such as being "Seel'd" or "The Venusaur Experience".

^.^

Cia

das kwl
I'll be there. I've been playing Zelda lately and I'm playing better than I ever have. Let's just say she's getting some respect in tristate :)

oh, and I'll be at Pound

Zone

Smash Champion
Lake you got a teamate for this?

Double Zelda gets ganked pretty bad. But I'll do it.

However I think PIkachu/Zelda would be a more legit team >.>

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Actually the lake and my friend Impp teamed against me and my friend and they did double zelda and they ***** us i think double zelda *****. But i would call myself the zelda slayer since i have been playing this game with a zelda main being my good friend since i started and i just can go characcters i fail at and beat his zelda. But he still beats my fox/falco usually. But if i go to pound 4 i will money match any zelda and destroy them because i just kno the matchup so well i dont play typicall anyways since i trained with a zelda lol. Overall in playing the Lake and Impp. I'd say Impp's zelda is harder but the Lake is way more technical. But it really takes alot of skill to be good with zelda i think people underestimate that lol. Well i'd say it takes alot of reading your oponent skill lol. But Zone i would love to mm your zelda. And i would love to see you guys do double zelda teams lol. And i'll mm your zelda to vanz just your zelda tho lol. I'll see who has the best Zelda today and i highly doubt its mow haha.

soap

Smash Hero
Actually the lake and my friend Impp teamed against me and my friend and they did double zelda and they ***** us i think double zelda *****. But i would call myself the zelda slayer since i have been playing this game with a zelda main being my good friend since i started and i just can go characcters i fail at and beat his zelda. But he still beats my fox/falco usually. But if i go to pound 4 i will money match any zelda and destroy them because i just kno the matchup so well i dont play typicall anyways since i trained with a zelda lol. Overall in playing the Lake and Impp. I'd say Impp's zelda is harder but the Lake is way more technical. But it really takes alot of skill to be good with zelda i think people underestimate that lol. Well i'd say it takes alot of reading your oponent skill lol. But Zone i would love to mm your zelda. And i would love to see you guys do double zelda teams lol. And i'll mm your zelda to vanz just your zelda tho lol. I'll see who has the best Zelda today and i highly doubt its mow haha.
i will mm any zelda too haha

i am the true zelda slayer :) whatever the **** that means

TheLake

Smash Master
Steves post is legit. Except the part where he slays every zelda. I'll kick your skull open. Brains n **** everywhere.

Duuude zone ill totally team with you if my partner doesnt go.

Double zelda is naaasty.

Top 64 are gonna be all zeldas

Im calling it now.

Shooting for third

Aiming for first (;

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Lake mm your zelda vs me then my tournament? Our last mm i recall you not having the money to pay me lol

Soap truely is the better zelda slayer i wont take that from him

Zone

Smash Champion
Steves post is legit. Except the part where he slays every zelda. I'll kick your skull open. Brains n **** everywhere.

Duuude zone ill totally team with you if my partner doesnt go.

Double zelda is naaasty.

Top 64 are gonna be all zeldas

Im calling it now.

Shooting for third

Aiming for first (;
Ok let me know. I need a guaranteed partner. I didn't go to Tipped off 5 because no one wanted to team.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Hey zone and lake based on me playing impp all the time i'd have to say that zelda's hardest matchup is sheik but if your talking about pro's playing zelda fox can be rediculously tough but i wanted to ask your opinions on this. Personally my sheik does the best and my cpt falcon even tho i dont play falcon at all i just know the spacing on zelda really well.

TheLake

Smash Master
Haha Hey that was awhiiile ago mr.

And if i recall our record is like 8-1 so poo to you boy

I hate shiek more than fox because im worse against sheiks

Sheiks a jerk wad

Falcon CAN be rough but fox and shiek are on a whole different level

Fox can camp and shieks just gay lol

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
lol i dont know if its 8-1 more like 5-2 but i rarely play you and i get so mad when you play other characters in tourney against me like the last one lol i was like the lake? Zelda yeah i got this **** then you pull out fox and im like wtf **** nooo i lost :(

soap

Smash Hero
lakemaster u were supposed to team with me sometime u jerk

also, zelda mains need to be banned from low tier tournies

TheLake

Smash Master
But steeeve you told me to be fox doncha remember?

Sir soap we'll wash the competition sometime over the rainbow

It'll happen, just you wait.

D

Deleted member

@ ^ **** lake mm me I need the money more than he does.

i will mm any zelda too haha
k, I'll take it.

fox and falcon are way worse than sheik. sheik beats zelda but falcon and fox can choose when and how they want to **** you at any given time. DD grab to reliable combos > zelda's mobility. Marth gives her the same problem but using anything other than grab out of DD for marth is risky and if Zelda DIs any throw downward he has no reliable follow ups. fox doesn't even need lasers to **** zelda just DD upthrow to moves is better than her character.

edit: also zelda is fine in low tier because pikachu/luigi exists.

Top Bottom