• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4?

TheLake

Smash Master
Zelda can actually combo ganon

Its pretty freakin cool

Its like fighting a fat captain falcon

And as we all know zelda kicks fat to the curb.

And **** YOU MOW I NEED MONEY TOO!

I got hoes to feed

Marth is blegh, fox sucks, falcon CAN suck.

D

Deleted member

I used to dislike ganon vs zelda cause I thought ganon won, then I realized it was just that eddie knew all my **** when I beat the other ganons >_>

Zone

Smash Champion
I used to dislike ganon vs zelda cause I thought ganon won, then I realized it was just that eddie knew all my **** when I beat the other ganons >_>
I remember ryoko making the same claim because he played against magus' ganon all the time.

soap

Smash Hero
it's pretty akward for ganon and marth players that are used to outranging everything

but all of a sudden there is this electric kill move that sneaks in on their spacing

TheLake

Smash Master
We all be reppin da zelda ma'n

We are all auto winners

But only one can be the top kicker ya dig?

And thatz a gunnna be me ^_^

Zone

Smash Champion
LOL watch something gay like this happen:

Plank: Ok, Pool 4, is on T.V. 4, There is, Mow, Impp, Zone, The Lake, Vanz, (Random guy).

*Pools begin*

Random Guy: I definitey need to rethink my main, My entire pool were all Zeldas and I got *****.

D

Deleted member

1. I'm helping plank run the tournament so 2. I can do that intentionally for a free 1st seed. Get *****.

TheLake

Smash Master
Do it....you wont biiiizznattch

An all zelda pool would be the most **** thing possible

We would all make it into bracket somehow

and kick our way to the top!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
LOL watch something gay like this happen:

Plank: Ok, Pool 4, is on T.V. 4, There is, Mow, Impp, Zone, The Lake, Vanz, (Random guy).

*Pools begin*

Random Guy: I definitey need to rethink my main, My entire pool were all Zeldas and I got *****.
sounds like lots of light shield bair camping

Zone

Smash Champion
sounds like lots of light shield bair camping
That's what it kinda is, Anytime you kick zelda's shield as Zelda. You tend to get kicked yourself. Or do a lesss laggy move like downsmash on their shield and hope you can shield before they kick out of shield so you can kick their kick out of shield on your shield.

omg that's alot of shield.

But I didn't say that for the Zelda dittos >.>; as far as I'm concerned they are not fun. I just think it's funny for that one random guy not expecting like 5-6 Zeldas.

EDIT: atleast that's what i've collected from the like 4-5 Zelda dittos i've done in my life >.>

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm familiar with Zelda ;)

Mow taught me how to ditto in 2005
you weren't listening very well when you were here for that biweekly. it was hard watching my character get ***** for weird/bad things.

if lake were to **** me, he'd be the best player in our state by a very large margin. I don't think even he would make that claim.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Mow should come to the cleveland tournament On nov 28th. Impp The lake possibly vanz and if mow comes plus my zelda that tournament is gonna explode with toes!

Especially since i do Low tier tournament since well PA LOVES LOW TIERS :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Zelda can actually combo ganon

Its pretty freakin cool

Its like fighting a fat captain falcon

And as we all know zelda kicks fat to the curb.

And **** YOU MOW I NEED MONEY TOO!

I got hoes to feed

Marth is blegh, fox sucks, falcon CAN suck.
$5 MM at pound your Zelda my Ganon. I'd like to see proof of these combos and to play a Zelda that isn't going to **** my brains out. (mow)

D

Deleted member

but your brains are so tasty. they taste like.....bacon. bacon and fist.

TheLake

Smash Master
$5 MM at pound your Zelda my Ganon. I'd like to see proof of these combos and to play a Zelda that isn't going to **** my brains out. (mow)
Doood renth plays again! Raaappe!

Your on ma man

Triforce of wisdom vs Power

Lets rumble

Top Bottom