• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4

Dyyne

Smash Ace
You should poor some Gatorade on Fino.
YES! GRAMMATICAL ERROR! HAHA! VICTORY! HOW COULD SOMEBODY "POOR" GATORADE ONTO ANOTHER???? A verb form of "poor" doesn't even exist, so double win! Yes!

pour*

Llumys

Smash Champion
I was tired, okay? D:

Anyway, I don't believe having four question marks in a row is grammatically correct.

K, for Pound 4...

Who's going to be using ALL Olimar?

RichBrown

Smash Master
I highly doubt I'll be going, but if I pull a miracle at active gamers and get sponsored then I'll be there :p

I have family back in that area, maybe I can talk my family into going back home to visit family, then I can sneak off to pound 4 lolol

I do wanna meet all of you, the WC Olis all mysteriously died off for the most part :/

Fino

Smash Master
I highly doubt I'll be going, but if I pull a miracle at active gamers and get sponsored then I'll be there :p

I have family back in that area, maybe I can talk my family into going back home to visit family, then I can sneak off to pound 4 lolol

I do wanna meet all of you, the WC Olis all mysteriously died off for the most part :/
I KNOW... wait... I thought WC oli's don exits... Where are your vids? @.@

<3RB... You need to come ;D Even brazilian olimars are coming =D

~Fino

RichBrown

Smash Master
Maybe you guys can put together a fund for me haha :p

I KNOW I really wanna get some new vids. There's gonna be a lot of recording equipment at active gamers at the end of the month so hopefully I can get stuff. The last vids I have are from when I won UCLA =^.^=

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
There are no -good- Canadian Olimars.
This is coming from Ally, Kingace and whoever else is up there IRLs.

Denti

Smash Master
Denti might want sexy pound 4.... Denti show up and ****? perhaps SUPEr Own? Jesh! i'll probably be going! unless somthing dumb happens and no one in texas wants to go cuz i can't exactly travel alone lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il b at pound 4

richbrown u can $20 mm me to attempt to make some money to pay for the trip if u come :)

RichBrown

Smash Master
LOL @ Cobra & Fino, excellent ideas

My parents would flip if they found out I wanted to go across the country for a video game. They already don't really like the fact that I go. It was easier over the summer because a lot of the top so cal players were traveling, and so I ended up making like 500 bucks this summer from smash.

I don't think they would stop me from going, I'm 20 and they pretty much let me do what I want, but they would still give me a lot of **** for it lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i got a lot of **** from my parents for goin to genesis lol, but in the end they let me

but its pound 4, its worth it, just go lol

hmmm what would rich give me thats worth $20, thats not $20....

i want your soul :mad:

how about i MM every single olimar at pound 4 all in a row and all of the money the olimars win from me (if any lolol) they can donate to rich brown.

Fino

Smash Master
yea i got a lot of **** from my parents for goin to genesis lol, but in the end they let me

but its pound 4, its worth it, just go lol

hmmm what would rich give me thats worth $20, thats not $20....

i want your soul :mad:

how about i MM every single olimar at pound 4 all in a row and all of the money the olimars win from me (if any lolol) they can donate to rich brown.
Richbrown can bring 400 socal hoes. 5 cents a piece evens out to $20 ;)
Incase gears start to rotate here... Imma start callin dibsies.

~Fino

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Chibo. I will do any amount of $$ MM with you.
I have not played in a while (like usual) and I'm sure you should take me up on the offer.

EDIT)) Also, you are bad at smash/tourney hosting/smell bad

Get mad so you accept? :(

Fino

Smash Master
This is to be played before singles starts:
Everything in your wallet, car, living area, and family will MM - loser gets handcuffed has to pull pants down to the ankles and run around the venue(while targeting people like lain or very large groups ect) while singing the power puff girls intro theme song + a "losers mother as a slave every night for a week" side MM on whether or not you can gimp me + an additional week of slavery on whether or not I two stock you at least half of the games I win; best out of 11, the amount of games you lose by determines how many hours you have to run around the venue with no pants. For instance a set concluded as Fino-6 Chibo-3 would mean that Chibo has to run around the venue with his pants down for 3 hours straight.

~Fino

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't think Dabuz is going. Gonna try to convince L Cancel to go, Zori you need to get to this too!

Also, we have to go somewhere to eat on saturday after pools and stuff!

Zori

Smash Champion
danng i need to step it up, like 80% of my family lives in maryland and i know baltimore like the back of my hand and if i get a ticket now it will be super cheap

>_> <_<

Fino

Smash Master
I'm probably going to be going to winterfest over this. Looks like it's going to be bigger, more convenient, and cheaper.
Draco... fearless.... you wanna hook me up with some housing? :D

~Fino

Noa.

Smash Master
Seriously? That's awesome Fino. Winterfest is incredibly cheap. A normal hotel room is 60 a night. But if you can get an FL resident to rent the room and stay there, it's only 40 a night. That's gets REAAAALLLYYY cheap.

20 venue fee, 15 for singles, and 10 for doubles. The tourney is at the hotel that they're offering. It's December 19th, which is a month from now.

Pretty cheap if you ask me.

I would offer housing, but my parents would probably mind.

Top Bottom