• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4

Fino

Smash Master
Seriously? That's awesome Fino. Winterfest is incredibly cheap. A normal hotel room is 60 a night. But if you can get an FL resident to rent the room and stay there, it's only 40 a night. That's gets REAAAALLLYYY cheap.

20 venue fee, 15 for singles, and 10 for doubles. The tourney is at the hotel that they're offering. It's December 19th, which is a month from now.

Pretty cheap if you ask me.

I would offer housing, but my parents would probably mind.
I know, I know! Also, Winterfest is going to have waaayyyy more brawlers than Pound 4 (from how it looks right now) - Pound 4 is more catered towards melee players anyway. Additionally... it's during winter break as opposed to MLK weekend. Lemme re-phrase that - disneyland + beaches'n'hoes = where I'm gunna go. I'll probably fly in wednesday and stay until mon/tuesday. lol. I know Texas is coming in thurs/fri.
It's cheaper to fly there too =D

Also, it won't hurt to ask draco ^^; I'm a nice house guest I promise ;D (I'll cook you guys dinner or something lawl). It would only be for a couple days... I'll be at the hotel probably when the rest of KS comes
I hate you fino.

:(
I'm sad now :(
Lol, I love you Fino.
Someone still loves me ;D *is happy again*

~Fino

Top Bottom