• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Do you know anything about the lockers at the DC metro stations? (apparently shady grove specifically) like how big they are and how much they'd cost?
lockers? i know nothing about any lockers, why would u want lockers.

poltergust, i figured if u cared that much it may as well be GREEN!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i definitely have to see the twin's ultimate card trick. i heard that **** is ****ing insane

pockyD

Smash Legend
lockers? i know nothing about any lockers, why would u want lockers.
i don't want to drag my bags around the city with me!

i'm staying with a friend in gaithersburg thursday night but he's got work friday so i gotta get out; stuff's gotta go somewhere!

since it's so close to the station itself (something like 2-3 miles?), i don't really want to go up to frederick and come back down if i don't have to

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how is this registration **** supposed to work because i payed my money and if i was supposed to get something in the mall it most definitely didnt come (payed like a week and a half ago)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ur name just goes on the list. did u pay also? what was the email address/smash name used. if it was TKO, i am not sure i got money but i can double check.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Spray people, and I'll get pics.

:D.
Haha sounds like a montage waiting to happen :p

GameDragonX said:
i definitely have to see the twin's ultimate card trick. i heard that **** is ****ing insane
Why thank you :D

But which trick might that be? Because what was our best trick from Genesis is now just one of the best tricks lol. No longer our best though (you'll see at Pound what I'm talking about lol).

So which trick are you talking about specifically (what did it entail)? 4 queens disappearing? My brothers enterouge? My hide and seek trick? I'm just curious as to which one because we were recently asking some people which trick was their favorite so we could get an idea haha.

Click the sig btw :p

One month left till upsets, fun times, and matches that will go down as the greatest one seen (until the next one tops it).

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
this is smash man, smash

jeff+vanessa != dating

m2k vs jeff == amazing

im doin computer science HW if no one could tell =D
Lol which language are you using? I can see like 4 different common CS languages there =]
for(int a = 1; a<10000; a++){
cout << "Mango *****!!!!: << endl;
}

For anyone who knows C++ :D

Lol who was saying that about us =] I gotta thank them lol. I see you're from Fl. I love Florida man. All the Fl smashers were cool as hell. And I hipe they are all coming to Pound4!!! But be sure to find us and I'll show you a ton of card tricks k =]

Hey Plank. I registered a ways back but I'm not exactly listed on the thing. You have "twin" registered and I'm pretty sure that was meant to be "tw1n" lol. Just gotta make sure.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ya i thought i did that so that people didnt think it was the other one, or something. but its u

Frozen

Smash Lord
#include <iostream>
#include <****>
using namespace std;
void main()
{
do
{****}
while
(Silentspectre != first place)
cout << "Lol everyone pick a random **** to ride!" << endl;
}

I raise your for loops a do while.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
loops aren't so bad lol.

Then again I'm not mouch of a pragrammer so I'm just going to copy and paste :p

cout << "Smashers ****!!!!: << endl;
}

I'll see your Do While Loops and I'll raise youa crap language (VB)

msg.box="Is this language even good for anything besides the dating sims I made to pass the class with an easy A :p";

cout>>:link:

sauc3

Smash Lord
loops aren't so bad lol.

Then again I'm not mouch of a pragrammer so I'm just going to copy and paste :p

cout << "Smashers ****!!!!: << endl;
}

I'll see your Do While Loops and I'll raise youa crap language (VB)

msg.box="Is this language even good for anything besides the dating sims I made to pass the class with an easy A :p";

cout>>:link:
that aint java

also, any chance people in like buffalo or southern ontario wanna drive me and jpobs to this, we will supply lots of money for gas, and will bus it to your area,

buses straight to maryland are like 256$ which is rediculous, when buses to buffalo are like 50 dollars and we could pitch 100$ in gas money.

Frozen

Smash Lord
How I hated do while loops. Mostly because I had the worst teacher ever, so really I hated everything he "taught" us.
If I could do a for loop over a do while I usually would, but for a lot of situations you need to use them. I'm balls deep in a 1700 line program right now (mostly copy pasta) and I did something like this yesterday. (I'm just learning all of this right now myself)

do
{
cout << "Enter a password" << endl;
cin >> getPassword;
}
while(getPassword != password);

It's really simple, and there's really no way you could use a for loop. Hmm, unless you wanted to do something like this...

for(int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
{
cout << "Enter a password" << endl;
cin >> getPassword;
if(getPassword == password)
{
break;
}
cout << "You have " << 3 - i << " attempts left" << endl;
}

Idk, you'd have to have a condition there to not let the user get through without a password after the loop ended, but I guess a for loop could work there.

.....this is all entirely unrelated to this thread.

I'm sorry Plairnk, here, everyone enjoy a good match of Super Smash Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8c1aOHnBo

Shroomed

Smash Master
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void main(){
cout << "Smashers are pretty cool for majoring in computer science." << endl;
cout << "Who else does problems on" << projecteuler.net << endl;
}

ive been doin those lately

Status
Not open for further replies.