• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
singles will start at 11 AM on saturday morning for the first round of pools while we take teams reg

guys these are the most important and busy days for me, dont make me sort through my own thread of spam for **** i actually have to address please

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I really appreciate the support everyone is showing <3 (and I think Marc does too, but he's still sleeping so I can't say for sure :p). Don't worry too much about us though, we're at the hotel now and it's actually pretty comfortable. We've got some money left, so we'll be fine. The hotel is about a 100 dollars a night, which isn't a ridiculous amount of money considering the euro's - dollars exchange rate, but it's still annoying.

@g-reg: Yeah we don't know what happened either. It was just bad luck. We tried to call Plank using a public phone, but it didn't work for some reason. Murphy's law I guess. Anyway if you could pick us up here on friday that would be awesome, but we'll send Plank a PM about it later so we can figure something out.

Banks

Smash Hero
@plank i thought you wanted as many pages as possible rofl

but noted, i'll cool it with the consta-posts

and @ally of course you can win brawl with it, you don't need to jam buttons at light speed. the light touch of an angel at the right time shall strike snake's fist into your opponent.

should probly start paying attention and stop spamming this thread as requested.

GOOD TALKS

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
@ plank : Make sure that everyone knows that they will be receiving a badge and they HAVE TO keep it on. IT is not a little sticky it can be removed ( its like an anime con badge ) so people SHOULD have them on at all times. I'll be kinda pissed if I find crismas spend all that time on badges to have them on the floor and stepped on.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its no biggie, post freely, just dont have entire conversations on here ROFL

alex people dont HAVE to wear them, but it is best for 500 people to be able to see who is who

Banks

Smash Hero
people who are known on the boards should definitely wear them in a visible area, that way people can find everyone they want to meet and play. I always found it annoying to have to ask "hey what does *** look like i want to play him"

"he's tall and white"

"thanks, that HELPS"

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its no biggie, post freely, just dont have entire conversations on here ROFL

alex people dont HAVE to wear them, but it is best for 500 people to be able to see who is who
I'd suggest to have them wear it cause it will make life easier. She put a lot of work for them and in my experience it helps to keep a tally on who paid and who did not ( which is not an issue here but I am just stating for stating ). Also it helps with, as you said, with keeping track of who is who which is 100% important.

@banks : ya I agree but I would also say to have people wear them to just help crismas get some type of props Idk its like i worry about seeing them on teh floor stepped on and I am being a bit over-protective of my gf's work.

Banks

Smash Hero
if they are badges and not stickers, then i suspect most ppl will want to keep them forever as souvenirs =p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well Crismas does make amazing things. I just , honestly, get protective cause I love her so much that I want her to get as much respect as possible. I am still tight no one would team with her >_<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm willing to chip in for Marc, etc, as well as to the TOs.

I'm just going to have to be pointed out to where I have to put the money haha.

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm willing to chip in for Marc, etc, as well as to the TOs.

I'm just going to have to be pointed out to where I have to put the money haha.
money match me first, so i can donate it for you!!! BWAHA

2/3 pound rules $5 this time, srs business

FD is so banned

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Edit: Lol Banks getting off in this thread.

Yeah, let's do it bro.

I ban......something.

Are you mad salty about that RoM2 MM or is this a whatever thing?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I really appreciate the support everyone is showing <3 (and I think Marc does too, but he's still sleeping so I can't say for sure :p). Don't worry too much about us though, we're at the hotel now and it's actually pretty comfortable. We've got some money left, so we'll be fine. The hotel is about a 100 dollars a night, which isn't a ridiculous amount of money considering the euro's - dollars exchange rate, but it's still annoying.

@g-reg: Yeah we don't know what happened either. It was just bad luck. We tried to call Plank using a public phone, but it didn't work for some reason. Murphy's law I guess. Anyway if you could pick us up here on friday that would be awesome, but we'll send Plank a PM about it later so we can figure something out.
Next time it happens use a strangers cell phone just ask them. I've done it before when I was getting no reception. Most people are willing to let you make a 1 minute call.

Banks

Smash Hero
i hope crismas has some sheik stickers ready, cuz i need me some mo'

i can never seem to not touch it enough and it ends up disintegrating on my controller, i need to laminate dat shiz

peepee you have to accept my bro-challenge btw, so i can hunt you down

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
crismas is locked and loaded for pound I mean she is going to sell stickers to EVERYONE.

besides they usually have a long lifespan but if you keep touching it I think you might go blind XD

anyways would anyone like to make a chat I can make a ustream and put up stuff and be random with gaming while we all talk cause this thread needs to do something other than hear our banter.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
yes, but videogamer stereotypes never left

fingerless gloves, long tube socks pulled up to the MAX, possible neckbeard, trench coat perhaps, wearing sunglasses inside, not wearing deodorant, sweatpants

no offense to anyone exhibiting any of these qualities, but they just scream I PLAY VIDJAS

@ally jeez how did it last that long, mine break after about 6 months or so usually
I'm so gonna wear sweatpants.

1) They are comfortable. They put me in a happy, comfy, chill mindset.
2) They are warm. Its cold in MD.
3) I look good enough to get away with it.
4) Hamburger Helper

Banks

Smash Hero
yea sweatpants in general aren't bad, i'm talking more about the kind that have the elastic band around the ankle and are just high enough to reveal a few inches of white tube

also it's funny you mention hamburger helper because more times than not there are food stains aplenty to be found on sweatpants =p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
banks ur so gay

anyway

im not gonna force people to wear the badges, but they will still be worn by most im sure.

Banks

Smash Hero
btw peepee, just read ur edit

i'm not salty or anything, i'm just usually good against falco and i thought i could have done better than i did =p

more of a fun rematch with more than $1 so it can seem semi-serious.

@plank i'm so straight brah. i am just so bored in this class right now and this thread is basically a chat room.

but i know the real reason you said this, is because you want a bro match too. and we will definitely have one :3 :3

SPAM GAYNIME FACE :3 :3 :3 :3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
setting up tables and chairs at the venue today, going to post a pic when we are done with the layout.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also, banks, didnt i beat ur *** with my 3rd world country falco? gtfo!

note: beating ur *** means winning in any possible way

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
btw peepee, just read ur edit

i'm not salty or anything, i'm just usually good against falco and i thought i could have done better than i did =p

more of a fun rematch with more than $1 so it can seem semi-serious. no
Oh, yeah I gotcha. I try anyways so it's whatever to me haha.

Edit: LOL Plank.

Edit edit: spaceballs, bro match? =p

Banks

Smash Hero
also, banks, didnt i beat ur *** with my 3rd world country falco? gtfo!

note: beating ur *** means winning in any possible way
um no i was about to win and i SUICIDED, but no johns on that you're spacies ain't bad =p

edit @ ur note: yes you won so therefore you beat my ***

i would gladly rematch dat ****

i'll take the SHEIK DITTO WINS ANYDAY*

*i realize that with chaingrabbing i'd be in for a world of hurt, you don't even need to say it =(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahhaa iirc didnt i beat you in the second non cging sheik ditto??? i thought we were evensies

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm so gonna wear sweatpants.

1) They are comfortable. They put me in a happy, comfy, chill mindset.
2) They are warm. Its cold in MD.
3) I look good enough to get away with it.
4) Hamburger Helper
I'm wearing shorts to this.

Get at me.

Banks

Smash Hero
hahahhaa iirc didnt i beat you in the second non cging sheik ditto??? i thought we were evensies
i think i won two and you won one, but you also won with ur falco and in fox dittos so i ended up losing money. the ones i won went to third game last stock anyway, but we both got mad combos. we did money match like 5 times in a row so its hard to remember

i don't want to play you with chaingrabbing tho, i'd be scared to get grabbed once. then i'd die after trying to do it back and failing after two dthrows

i wonder too if amsah will start butt ****** with ntsc dthrow and start cg'ing sheiks

rhan

Smash Hero
I wonder how low we can get that sanity meter....

Hey Plank guess what!

Pound 4 is only 2 days away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom