• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Beast Coast Melee Crew Battle Discussion

Wife

Smash Lord
There really aren't enough crew battles for there to be established good captains.
If only there was a captain who took the East Coast to victory in 3 separate national crew battles...

JK I'd be a terrible captain, I have no idea of the strengths/weaknesses of East Coast talent anymore. But I'm assuming our win is still guaranteed, right?

But if you'd like a Peach I'm still in practice. Don't know if I'm still top 10 or not though.

Remember Azen's take on Crew tournies: "Your worst can't go first and your best has to go last"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just **** the tourney up wife, i have a feeling tourney results will play a huge part in deciding the team

Wife

Smash Lord
Whew, I didn't know you only send 8 in to compete. And you've got a good 8. Plank I want to play some over break -- and soon. Husband is in MD we should get some nice teams festage going on. Find me on FB chat?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
just **** the tourney up wife, i have a feeling tourney results will play a huge part in deciding the team
singles and crews are diff, but as hard as singles will be I feel like using results to help decide is a good idea. if there two close ones, take the hot hand(aka guy who ***** in tourney) right?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea exactly swift. also a lot of people dont have the chance to travel to prove themselves, so this is a good time.

wife im down, ill facebook you

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Whew, I didn't know you only send 8 in to compete. And you've got a good 8. Plank I want to play some over break -- and soon. Husband is in MD we should get some nice teams festage going on. Find me on FB chat?
Yo, Wife, I'm on break and have a car. I also really need practice before Pound. Hit me up.

(443) 847-3233

Same to you, Plank.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yea but I don't have a cube. Just give me your address and I'll swing by anytime. I don't have work so your schedule is my schedule. Lol.

Top Bottom