• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
watty, omni, you guys dont have faith in me to run a tourney by now? gtfo. everything is going to be done online ahead of time, including registration, teammates, seeding, pools, etc.

i wont have mlg holding me back at all, this tournament will be perfect and will actually probably be the first large scale tournament to ever start on time (planning on 11 AM). i know how to run ****. events will be modified based on attendance, obviously, but dont think that i plan on skimping at all on pools for singles/teams etc.

masa: not to ruin ur bubble but for low tier, link/luigi wouldnt be allowed.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow hova actually acknowledged me. I thought you didn't like me or something.

i mean sure if you want.

plank - lol **** you.

Cia

das kwl
no link and luigi for low tiers?? I wonder why..

as long as YL, single climber, and peach are in low tiers, I'm pretty content :D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
SINCE HUGO DOESNT RESPOND!!!!!

FORWARD I HEARD UR GOING!!!!!!!!!

AND TOLD ME...

TEAM WITH ME IN TOURNAMENT!!
LETS DO IT FORWAD!!!

SeanJosephForwardAndDownb
TEAM NAME!!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
y would i not like you?

i don't like korn and frozen
why are you such a jerk to korn? What did he do? Bang your mom and father a ******* child or something? You were going out of your way to boo korn at UMBC, that was real ******* behavior.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hova Why do you not like people? And I dont think this thread is the place 4 this

*Opens a Who I Hate in MD/VA Thread*

Cort

Apple Head
Yes. I want a choir of 72 Castrati.

Also, my cake needs to be atleast 14 layers and 6 feet tall, anything else won't do.

hova

Smash Champion
why are you such a jerk to korn? What did he do? Bang your mom and father a ******* child or something? You were going out of your way to boo korn at UMBC, that was real ******* behavior.
who are you? stfu

i went out of my way to cheer for g-reg cuz that's my boy and he wasn't playing very well in my opinion. i know korn can't handle trash talk and g-reg can, so i helped my boy out. i barely said anything; most of what i said was like 'good **** greg, keep ****** his ****.' not my fault the kid is overly sensitive and decides he wants to punch me in my face and write my name in his 'deathnote book'

y does everyone act like it's a crime to not like another smasher. liking someone just because they play smash is like saying you like every single person you went to high school with, or every person at your job. you're living in a fantasy world; I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula.

not liking people is normal, it shouldn't be a dramatic production and random people shouldn't put in their worthless two cents. not liking people is also easy.

i don't like u Chred, so stay away from me cuz i can't even slightly remember what you look like

i also don't like EE, stupid EE

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
no link and luigi for low tiers?? I wonder why..

as long as YL, single climber, and peach are in low tiers, I'm pretty content :D
Peach is anything but a low tier. She's only just below the space animals and shiek and marth. >_>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hova is the man. everyone else, stfu.

and omfg@coincidence of this tourney date being the weekend of cort's. dayum cort, we're like tourney birthday twins or something LOL =)

Scar

#HarveyDent
I mean, I started a student Smash group at UPENN, which is where I go to school.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
DOSV's fox is siiiiiick. he definitely has his wavedash out of shine/shield into **** combo down LMAO

dark pch, TA members were really good about housing and taking care of people for pound2. you might've gotten a bad impression from VLS. OOSers do get priority so just watch out for announcements and sheez about it. i think plank's gonna find out if the venue will house people overnite first, before he starts taking a list of housers & housees

HAT can house like 239480929348320 ppl, too. so i think youre guaranteed something? >_>

edit
WTF AT LONDONER

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DOSV's fox is siiiiiick. he definitely has his wavedash out of shine/shield into **** combo down LMAO

dark pch, TA members were really good about housing and taking care of people for pound2. you might've gotten a bad impression from VLS. OOSers do get priority so just watch out for announcements and sheez about it. i think plank's gonna find out if the venue will house people overnite first, before he starts taking a list of housers & housees

HAT can house like 239480929348320 ppl, too. so i think youre guaranteed something? >_>

edit
WTF AT LONDONER
Bad impression? what do you mean by that.

At VLS I stood at a hotel. So it was not so bad being in CT for 2 days

And if this place can house people that be sweet:)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
OOSers had a hard time finding rides back and forth from airport, as well as free housing
... maybe team arlington just spoiled me :(

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
who are you? stfu

i went out of my way to cheer for g-reg cuz that's my boy and he wasn't playing very well in my opinion. i know korn can't handle trash talk and g-reg can, so i helped my boy out. i barely said anything; most of what i said was like 'good **** greg, keep ****** his ****.' not my fault the kid is overly sensitive and decides he wants to punch me in my face and write my name in his 'deathnote book'
i also don't like EE, stupid EE
nah I just can't handle loud *** guy that never stfu lol
i knew its good to cheered G-reg cuz i love g-reg as well
and i don't mind to lose to g-reg cuz hes too good i still get 3rd that youtney anyway :)

and I'm not a "sensitive kid" old man :D
I dont give a ****if you don't like me whos care :D
It's all good cuz I'll keep **** you in tourneys

but oh well..
everyone loves Hova anyway <3
-----------------
and Chred don't worry about it
>___< cuz I dont want hova to hate you as well

hova

Smash Champion
see that chred, i don't like korn and he doesn't like me

mind your own ***** business and let korn fight his own battles

hova

Smash Champion
what are u talking about? i never played ur falcon

and i said it was good in ur video thread

???@ korn

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
ok me and at least one if not 2 of my friends will show.. just one thing plairnkk. since we are from ny will housing be provided or will we have to get a hotel?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok me and at least one if not 2 of my friends will show.. just one thing plairnkk. since we are from ny will housing be provided or will we have to get a hotel?
i cant promise anything at this point, once the venue gets confirmed and such ill start to get a list down, registration is going to have a housing option where you fill out if you need it/if you can house.

theres a small chance there will be housing at the venue as is, we'll have to see. ill let everyone know about that when everything is 100% set in stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom