• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm working on getting this hosted in the University Center Ballroom at UMBC on January 19-20. The room is two or three stories tall, fits 450 people, and has outlets all around the room. Chairs and tables will be provided by UMBC, and possibly even a few tv's.

That's about all the info I can safely give at this point. In order for this to happen, it has to be under a student organization, so I'm working on creating a Smash Club for that purpose. Once that is created, I can officially reserve the room and get all the details straightened out.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm working on getting this hosted in the University Center Ballroom at UMBC on January 19-20. The room is two or three stories tall, fits 450 people, and has outlets all around the room. Chairs and tables will be provided by UMBC, and possibly even a few tv's.

That's about all the info I can safely give at this point. In order for this to happen, it has to be under a student organization, so I'm working on creating a Smash Club for that purpose. Once that is created, I can officially reserve the room and get all the details straightened out.
what he said

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
eww, january 19th? Winter break ftw, its alot easier for everyone especially students(highschool/college).
most of us are college students, and that is still winter break.

not to mention the 21st is MLK day and schools are off so people can travel back.

Cia

das kwl
like everyone else before me, I believe early jan would be amazing!!!

Plairnkk - we should team as Johnny & Plank :D

otherwise, is there a Peach player (Who is at least somewhat notable) that wants to team??

Watty

Smash Lord
i like it later in jaunuary but ir eally dont care cause im going no matter what. im just ognna need to et a partner for this hopefully some1 i wont have to carry all day in teams god thats a pain in the ***

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
That date is amazing, I might actually be able to go to this. Zenith (possibly) AND this during my break would be amazing.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it was between that or a random character/stage tournament, and i dont think people would like that.

no johns omni

GOTM

Smash Champion
daaamn. im def. gonna try and go to this. i can get housing from my friend who goes to UMBC. wow...sounds awesome

Cia

das kwl
it was between that or a random character/stage tournament, and i dont think people would like that.

no johns omni
random character / random stage tournament sounds ****ing amazing. low tier tournament sounds cool too.

also, any experienced peach players wanna team w/ meeeeee??

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
crews have been done a million times before, and also, theyre almost impossible to organize ahead of time/take too much time to setup at the venue. im pretty sure crews arent going to happen, at least not standard crews.

if we get a strong enough showing from all regions regional crews would be possible, but we'll see

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
stfu lambchops, ur vote doesnt matter.

this isnt up for debate right now, its not the point. we'll figure it out later

MaNg0

Smash Hero
U tell em plank..

If i go... Well finally do our MM .. hahha

hmmmm
Ima fly first class =D

Raistlin

Smash Lord
****, I didn't even know about this until 5 seconds ago. I'm gonna make sure I go.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
im so coming to this and teaming with hax yay i hope he can go lol

cant wait 4 this hope its big lol

i need some1 to house me and him and a ride plz lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****, I didn't even know about this until 5 seconds ago. I'm gonna make sure I go.
dude, this time BWI is 10 minutes from the airport and has a bus back and forth.

GOOD **** BUS, now u dont have to be cramped in my car lol

Raistlin

Smash Lord
dude, this time BWI is 10 minutes from the airport and has a bus back and forth.

GOOD **** BUS, now u dont have to be cramped in my car lol
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Looks like January 19-20 will (tentatively) be the $hit.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
So then..

if i go to the dan...

Then like 5 days later or whatever ill be going here..

Sounds like a fun week

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i was initially arguing for early jan, but then realized (like prob a bunch of other college students) that i will be on vacation somewhere and this would not work for me.

this date sounds perfect

cant wait.

LOW TIERZ!!!! yay.

austin, are we teaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom