• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POSTPONED* Appalachian Round 2: October 3rd! Boone, NC. Melee/Brawl!

Sengin

Smash Ace
Rule updated slightly because I forgot to mention Dave's Stupid Rule. Brawl rules coming in a bit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaha you can DDD on me because I need the experience. I have stuff I wanna try out.

Does it have to be on Delfino though? Not fuuuuun.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
not at all
there's castle seige, rainbow cruise, pictochat, mario circuit, pokemon stadium1, eldin, wario ware... you know lots of other fun stages XD

theAPExp

Smash Ace
I got sengin my brawl ruleset, he said he was gonna copy/paste it word for word
so he should have it up in a minute or so

and pp, yeah i do want a legit 2/3 with you just to see how i do

Sengin

Smash Ace
Update: Brawl rules posted. READ THEM. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Brawl rules said:
In the event of a true tie the winner will be decided on who is considered more brofessional by refering to the Official Bro Rankings List.
This is judged in order of rank, then honorable mention, then oos "pimp status" brofessionals, then number of times on the list.
If both are tied in this manner then a decision will be made by ACE himself, or an official appointed by ACE to oversee this tourney, on who is more brofessional
Now ACE, you have to come to this. No one can do your job better than you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i am going to force an exact tie in order for the brofessional rule to come into play

i am not joking

Sengin

Smash Ace
:( You do realize that like 5 posts up you said you're coming, right? What's up?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
You can't trick us Vilt, we know you'll be there. He's trying to troll guys, nobody panic.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Let's hope so. At first it seemed like a nice turnout, and then Bill posted Octoberfest the same day and everyone miraculously forgot about this tournament, haha. Let's hope that everyone can still make this (THAT INCLUDES YOU ACE).

Edit: Also, lexrn (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) and stingers took the bait, hook and all. WHAT AN APE.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Ill be honest... I got trolled... When I looked at Alex's post the first thing I thought was: wait why aren't we going?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm so used to fiz trying (and failing, badly) to troll me to much I automatically assume stupid things are a troll post

unless it's from like PP or something

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't even know what happened here.

I just wanted to know why......

And lol I'd be a sucky troll cuz I'd feel bad about it.

Top Bottom