• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POSTPONED* Appalachian Round 2: October 3rd! Boone, NC. Melee/Brawl!

Sengin

Smash Ace
So basically, to all those wondering: YES THIS IS STILL GOING TO BE GOOD. People were just bored, nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh, and thanks for the bump. This thread was almost on the second page. Phew, that was close...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
So basically, to all those wondering: YES THIS IS STILL GOING TO BE GOOD. People were just bored, nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh, and thanks for the bump. This thread was almost on the second page. Phew, that was close...
calm down sengin, we know.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Eh, I am calm. I just figured that some people would come through here and see a couple troll posts, not know what was going on and be confused. Also, caps doesn't mean yelling and/or panic, haha. I thought I was doing a decent job of being sarcastic. Ah well.

lord karn

Smash Master
Let's hope so. At first it seemed like a nice turnout, and then Bill posted Octoberfest the same day and everyone miraculously forgot about this tournament, haha. Let's hope that everyone can still make this (THAT INCLUDES YOU ACE).

Edit: Also, lexrn (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) and stingers took the bait, hook and all. WHAT AN APE.
my name is a troll

lord of all lexrns

you see me trollin. . .

theAPExp

Smash Ace
k, so just a head up guys

if you pay attention to the time constraints and the fact we're gonna run doubles and singles of both games
we would really really appreciate it, if you guys could be active in getting you matches done. just time's gonna be tight and we want to get all these in.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
enact a strict friendly rule...ie...if someone needs a tourney match, you stop what you're doing. EVEN if it's a MM. Don't MM when there are tournament matches going on, its your own fault...

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yeah, the last one we ran went really well time wise, on top of andrew doing "useless" pools. so we're putting doubles in place of pools and stuff cause we think we can get em done. we'll just rig up brackets real fast at the start of the day and have bill/pp/somebody give em a look over. making brackets and people not being active with their matches prolly eat up the most time outside of actually playing.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Hopefully with a full wall displaying the bracket so everyone can see will help things.

null55

Smash Master
Karn&Bill, is there maybe, possibly, pretty please a free spot for me in the car you guys are taking? (!)

theAPExp

Smash Ace
I think this Saturdays ASU lan will suck. I probably won't go ape.
you need practice, you better come

**** sucks im gonna miss out on this one...andrew, parker, make sure u hold it down
it's cool, i'm mad legit at beating bads. i'll carry andrew through this, even if i have to have to make him pick puff and tank stock for my puff.

Sengin

Smash Ace
it's cool, i'm mad legit at beating bads. i'll carry andrew through this, even if i have to have to make him pick puff and tank stock for my puff.
Mmmmm....double stock tank! We could win just because our opponents would want the match to end!

Top Bottom