• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible INNsomnia smashfest

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I can bring a setup TV + cube.

I'm starting a job in the next week or so, so i might be a tad late depending on if they give me 1st or second shift.

fizz-kun <3

Tell your sister i said congrats on graduating.

**** is gonna be cash.
Will do, thanks man.

Ambix

Smash Ace
iori and chad in the finals.

iori wins 3-1 and then 3-2.

NESnoob comes in third knocked out by iori.

Nite, me, and zero fill out the next couple of placements.

saber you come in 11th.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
RAM- Heh, undefeated until Chad and I resurrect team Good Trick! Wait...poo pipes? There's clearly a plumbing theme with your speech pattern...

COACH AND SABERGUY?! Hot nmad, I thought you guys were dead!

Ambix- Nah man, it'll be Iori and Hyper in finals, Hyper goes Super Sonic, Iori laughs at the thought of Hyper with spiky hair, and Hyper misfires for the win. Then everyone eats chicken and hot sauce pizza!

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
RAM- Heh, undefeated until Chad and I resurrect team Good Trick! Wait...poo pipes? There's clearly a plumbing theme with your speech pattern...

COACH AND SABERGUY?! Hot nmad, I thought you guys were dead!

Ambix- Nah man, it'll be Iori and Hyper in finals, Hyper goes Super Sonic, Iori laughs at the thought of Hyper with spiky hair, and Hyper misfires for the win. Then everyone eats chicken and hot sauce pizza!
NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!!

*facepalm* What am I thinking? The Super Sonic music from Sonic 2 would obviously be playing in the background.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I am going for the Mortal Kombat Gold. SaberGuy is a wienie.
Oh wow, I have never seen such outward aggression towards SaberGuy in all my life! I am offended.

Hey Zane, is the almighty Stacker Machine still there? I feel the need to throw money at it :chuckle: Speaking of INN related games, has anyone heard from TakeTwo? I wouldn't feel the same going to an INN without someone screaming about shooting a baby bear on that hunting arcade game.

And on a totally unrelated note, I love the DML avatars (except Iori, Ambush, and NES')...I can't sleep after seeing their posts. >_<

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Hando- Nmad you! You totally screwed up my grouping. This is even worse than the time I woke up in that room full of pre-op ******** in Atlantic City!

Saber- Yeah, you'd better show him who's boss!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh wow, I have never seen such outward aggression towards SaberGuy in all my life! I am offended.

Hey Zane, is the almighty Stacker Machine still there? I feel the need to throw money at it :chuckle: Speaking of INN related games, has anyone heard from TakeTwo? I wouldn't feel the same going to an INN without someone screaming about shooting a baby bear on that hunting arcade game.

And on a totally unrelated note, I love the DML avatars (except Iori, Ambush, and NES')...I can't sleep after seeing their posts. >_<
^
What is to like about unoriginality, I thought you liked different zero that is why...... why.....

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Iori- Well, I just hate Weavile....

Zane- Huzzah! I hope that Bomberman game is back in there...

IHSB- Veni!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Back from Naw'lins. Good times.

Now going to actually start planning this thing out. So far we've got somewhere between an 18-32 person bracket with only 2 setups. This isn't cool. If we only end up with 2 setups we won't run a tourney because it would take way too bloody long. Either way is fine with me, just throwing that out there for those who are interested one way or another.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I need to know what day this is gonna be onnnnnnn~~~~ so I can take off work!
You mean the day after.

Actually, you dont really need to.

Work during the day before INN. Go to INN. Go to sleep. Work at night after INN.

P.S. I dont know why you dont like day shifts. I made $65 in tips today.

-Chad-

Slackerator
So after 14 months, I figure it's time to get everyone back together.

When: May 19th, 11:30pm
Where: The Inn (if you need details, ask)
What: Mostly a get together and general smash, tourny (melee or brawl) based on interest - entry fee either 5 or 10, again, depending on interest - come prepared either way

so..it's tomorrow..?

I fail at reading.

So it's already happened? =x

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't think i can go to this.

My cousin is getting married the next day and I don't wanna be out all night.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Zane- I will bring a setup, and potentially a second setup as well.

Nite- Wow, I bet it sucks to be a lame-o! Poison the wedding, come play Smash INNstead!

Anyone else think this smashfest deserves a catchy name? I was thinking something like "ReunINN" ( like Reunion, but better due to the inclusion of the word "INN"). Admittedly, it doesn't look very pretty... Also, good God, Mookie's alive!!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Finally found this nostalgia thread. :)

Zane - I may have to drive my crappy car up there myself, but I'm pretty sure I'll make it. I gotta see about getting Ace, Lvl9, VTS, Gvice, Sarge, and Seifersythe to possibly go. Gvice stands a good chance of going and maybe VTS (even though I think he said he wasn't going), but the others will be harder to convince seeing how they haven't been to a tourny in forever. And ReunINN sounds appropriate.

Chad/IHSB/Iori - If I go to this, can I crash at your place afterwards?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Wouldnt miss this one! Count me in. Hope to see all you Run 7 guys. Wheres my nemisis Lance?

Zane - are we picking what game its gonna be before the actual tourney? or is it gonna be both?

Vts

Smash Champion
so lvl9 u can ride with me and chamber to it.

i get to meet new people :)

think we are leaving friday night and spending night at dml's then from dml's going to it.

NES i'll play melty blood with you at this also :D i swear lol.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Hey zane is there any possible way you could move this to a weekday night?

I have the graveyard shift every weekend =/

Top Bottom