• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn Mafia | town wins

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
And set it off, get it off, let it off like a gat
I wanna break full, cock me back
Small change, they putting shame in the game
I take aim and blow that ***ga out the frame - method man

swordsrbroken the scummity scum has been shot in the face dead

d4 begins

dl = 4/12 midnight est

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, Frozen wasn't too sure, but...there it is.

So, Tanny shot next? Or do we get another week of stagnation?

Really, as long as Katalingo and I aren't shot, I don't see how we can lose this.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'm pretty confident Cello and Kata are in the clear.

Hando/Kevin/Tandora, explain to me why you aren't the play.

Cello/Kata, who's your choice and why?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Tandora.

Do I really have to explain, again? It'll just be a repeat of what I've said before, so...

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm pretty confident Cello and Kata are in the clear.

Hando/Kevin/Tandora, explain to me why you aren't the play.

Cello/Kata, who's your choice and why?
Hando has been pretty quiet. I actually forgot he was in the game, which is a good ninja scum move.

Kevin has done some weird flip flopping. Why would he basically recommend to shoot someone but talk like that target is town? Also, why his weird post:

Still answered it earlier.

Said that its mainly a semantics issue wherein I was jumping ahead of myself if Swords ended up flipping town.

Actually nvm I answered that like an ******* with the method comment, that's even funnier.

By all means if you shoot me I'm shooting swords mainly because I think he's a terrible player and is of no help so go for it.

If we're going off who I ACTUALLY think you should shoot, I'm down for you shooting SuperKata. Not that you will that's just who I would shoot aiming for whom I feel is scummy.
This quote combined with the previous one doesn't help in my opinion:

tbqh as scum I would bus my partner in this game so hard.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
POP POP POP, when it shots, who's to blame?
Three get dropped and removed from the game - raekwon

the site was down but i prodded hando/kevin/superkata anyway cuz thats how i roll

and to be clear no extension someones dead by the twelfth

Handorin

Smash Hero
While I -am- a pretty good scum guy, going quite isn't my style really. The site has just been down everytime I try and access the site. This is my 2nd time getting on since April 1st, the first time it was only for 5minutes max.

Anyways...
I'm not the play because
because
You asked Kevin and Tandy the same question, so obviously you have doubts about me.
And I don't care what you say about Cello, I don't like how he was super scummy, then did a 360* and Michael Jackson'd out of our lists.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kat, if we shoot Kevin and he subsequently shoots you, would you shoot Tanny or Hando?

Hando, if we shoot you, and you then shoot me, know that I'll be shooting Tanny afterword. Are you fine with that?

SuperKatalingo

Smash Rookie
i would do a reread along with my partner, who would prolly overanalyze everything and get in the way of my scumdar, causing me to shoot the wrong one

SuperKatalingo

Smash Rookie
i would do a reread along with my partner, who would prolly overanalyze everything and get in the way of my scumdar, causing me to shoot the wrong one
silly kat pretending to be me and me pretending to be him and the roo pretending to be everything aussie! I think you need a mirror :chuckle:

I definitely want frozen to still shoot kev right now. After that I don't know who I'd shoot if kev flips town and shoots the roo, but it would be between tanny/handorin (with side portions of cello-on-the-barbie who my parter, Cap'n (Extreme-Over)Analysis, will probably look into for the sake of added complication).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
To be quite honest I would rather not get shot until when I was shot it would be Lylo.

But I'm basically offering if we haven't won the game I'll gladly be shot then, this isn't some kind of gambit if it goes into lylo I want the gun I think the rest of you will screw it up.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
To be quite honest I would rather not get shot until when I was shot it would be Lylo.

But I'm basically offering if we haven't won the game I'll gladly be shot then, this isn't some kind of gambit if it goes into lylo I want the gun I think the rest of you will screw it up.
If you're so confident, why wait for Lylo? This isn't a regular game where scum can manipulate the field by nightkills. What benefit is there by you holding out? To me, it just drags the game out, which is boring.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just did another re-read and my scum tier list goes:

High:
Tandora
Kevin

Mid:
Hando

Low:
Cello/Kata (basically tied)

The way I see it, we loose when there are 3 players left, which means we get two more misfires before we lose.

Shoot: Tandora

I highly recommend Kevin for the next shot if Tanny is town. That way, KevMo has the gun in Lylo and he can deal with sorting out who's scum between Hando/Cello/Kata. I'll be really baffled if it's one of them but Kev seems to be confident he can do it in lylo so if he's town he'll just have to step up and show it or he'll just die as scum when Tanny shoots him.

I hope we win after this, but if not, good luck town!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K
I got to say it was a good day - ice cube

frozen shoots tanny. scumdora dies

town wins

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
-peanut dance-

gotta say, hydraing with kata was fun but definitely a strange experience. now that the game is over, is there a reason you kept trying to pose as me, kat? lol

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha nice!

2/2 w00t.

Guess marshy blessed me as the game BAMF lol.

GG all. 'Twas fun. Kevin stop being all "lol I'm soooooo good you're dumb if you shoot me lol I'd bus my partners so hard lololololol" mofukin gambity *** town. XD It's really tough to get a read on you when your playstyle is so confidence WIFOMy lol.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Good game guys! I want to thank Marshy for having me as a replacement. I wanna apologize to my scummates for me not doing better.

Also, curse you Cello! You saw me PMing my scummates and that's why I died in Disney! *shakes fist*

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
^ metagaming bull**** like that is why i use invisible

swords next time youre scum i think you need to consider 'how would this make my buddies look like if i flip scum? would responding in this manner make it look like i couldnt be buddies with this townie?' much more

awesome scumhunting from katae/may and cello. cello has a method to his madness. i think you guys are some of the better scumhunters on the site

tanny i thought you played well just that it was hard to wiggle out of your position due to swords and tom

im not sure how viable this setup really is. its **** hard to win as scum

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good stuff frozen. Sorry for the quickshot but I had reasons to do it <_<
Ended up working especially since I already got Scummoner.

:059:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol! I was so convinced it was kevin haha! Good shot frozen!

Yes it was fun May I think we need to revive the australian roo at some point... shame I ****ed up our username otherwise it would have been Katalinguini and we could have been italiano. To answer your question - I have no ****ing clue lol!

GG!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This setup is inherently town favored. Even if you tailor it to loose @ the 3rd misfire, it stays pro town through and through because there is nothing happening behind the scenes. Scum has literally NO power in this game, they have to win on conjecture alone. It's tough to build subversive cases with no in-game uncertainties to build off of. The game is entirely transparent and as such, the scum don't have any informational advantage. A lot of the benefits scum usually have that make them balanced in games are taken away in this game.

Still a fun setup but it's not a very strong competitive build. I play it a lot in RL and town wins significantly more than scum.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Lol, second time being scum. Need moar experience being scum. I suppose practice makes perfect! :D

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Cello caught Tom/Swords so fast. Cello should be followed more instead of everyone crying about his playstyle causing him to be distracted from his early reads.

However from now on whenever Cello asks you who you were PMing just tell him you were PMing me to ask something about a set-up. That'll stop his dumb meta stuff. :D

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Agree with Popcorn being town easy mode. Also, @Frozen, very nice on choices!

Thankies, Marshy, for running! Also, yay, I got praised! Also,

Marshy said:
tanny i thought you played well just that it was hard to wiggle out of your position due to swords and tom
^QFT

Xiivi said:
Cello caught Tom/Swords so fast. Cello should be followed more instead of everyone crying about his playstyle causing him to be distracted from his early reads.
I appreciate the vote of confidence but...I'd have never suspected Summoner. I don't know what it is. People I think I can get reads off of no one is willing to lynch, and people that town is willing to lynch I can't read at all.

Xiivi said:
However from now on whenever Cello asks you who you were PMing just tell him you were PMing me to ask something about a set-up. That'll stop his dumb meta stuff. :D
Won't be necessary. I won't use activity as evidence anymore, either personally or as part of a formal accusation, since it bit me in the *** in Miller and should have in another game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hahaha nice!

2/2 w00t.

Guess marshy blessed me as the game BAMF lol.

GG all. 'Twas fun. Kevin stop being all "lol I'm soooooo good you're dumb if you shoot me lol I'd bus my partners so hard lololololol" mofukin gambity *** town. XD It's really tough to get a read on you when your playstyle is so confidence WIFOMy lol.
But its the best way :D

Top Bottom