• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Poolz Results (July 25th 2009)

solecalibur

Smash Master
My Tio Tounry app screwed up on me last night and I'm trying to find Singles in my saved files but none yet. I'll just put in top placings

Singles
1. Byahh
2. Beegs
3-ITT
4-Suyon
5-Kiest
5-KB
7-Virt
7-Sole
9-Bboy
9-Feiy

Doubles
1. New Husband and Wife (Beegs and KB)
2. High School Musical (ITT and Byahh)
3. High and Mighty (Bboy and Vince)
4. Why don't you eat a salad you dump bib wearing dolt (/badspelling) (Kiest and Virt)
5. Go Team Venture! (The amazing Solecalibur! and crum)

Videos will be uploaded to
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts
and some highlights/random stuff that sole did at
http://www.youtube.com/SOLECALIBUR

I'll try and find singles brackets soon enough

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
LOL, I get 4 kills first doubles match, Beegs gets 4 kills the second match, and both matches end the same way with Beegs getting off one clutch kill and getting knocked out by the other. Too good. xD

We still took it though, so... 8===D~~

TheKiest

Smash Champion
4th Suyon
5th - Me
5th - KB?

"Why don't you eat a salad, you dumb bib-wearing dope!"

BYAAH - Grats on first. I need to playa against you again...

Beegs - Finally got to test my D3 on a good Marth. Too bad you had to play me in Air Hocky!

ITT - Great Sonic as always, see you at Smashfield?

King Beef - Great Peach! I still haven't played against it (you went MK against me at TYM 6... :( )

BBoy - Good Diddy, bad air hockey

Suyon - Great macthes. I need the Pit experiecne

Virt - Execelletn in teams! We should try it again at School.

Sole - Thansk for hosting at your Mansion. See ya in 2 weeks

Hope to see you all Back at School!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Probably. I didn't do so hot in singles. Lost to Beegs first round, beat like two people then lost to ITT.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I think it's like
1-Byaa!!-Nice job getting first. I need to stop doing the ledge attack so I don't eat your dsmashes.

2-Beegs-You were amazing in Doubles good job getting first in that. Learn to DI and Momentum Cancel. It wil save your life! Intense Air Hockey Match against Kiest.

Beegs + ITT-We are playing BlazBlue next time. I don't care who but bring that console and game of yours. I'll even bring my PS3 and we'll play on all of the systems that have BlazBlue be it even 6. I hope to avoid MMs since I don't like losing my money and I don't have a job. Regardless we are playing! Hopefully at Back to School. And watch that DVD!

3-ITT-Good Games. Still can't touch that sonic of yours. And I just heard not that you beat Rogue Pit on stream. Guess we Pits do suck.

4-Suyon-Play BlazBlue! Forget about Shoutouts!

5-Kiest-That first match was Intense. Intense Air Hockey Match against Beegs. I hope to come to Back to School if my parents allow me to stay over there or just go to Athens.

5-KB-I'll keep whooping on Feiy if that will help him improve. Good job taking first place Husband and Wife! Nice seeing and playing ya for a while.

7-Virt-Good Games

7-Sole-Good Job taking a match off of KB! Your house is amazing. Also what's your PSN account?

9-Bboy-Dont learn that trick or I'll quit...maybe. We are playing BlazBlue next time.

9-Feiy-Nice Friendlies.

EDIT: Stupid thing won't let me post now for 4 hours so Edit and Copy and Paste.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1-Byaa!!- Grats on first. I need to stop choking so I can work my way up to winners finals and whoop that *** myself. Good stuff though. xD

2-Beegs- We wrecked some **** in doubles. Nice seeing you again. Let's repeat that performance at TYM VII if we team. I like the new husband and wife thing. King Beegs sounds good too, haha.

3-ITT- Haha our long matches never fail to amuse others, despite the redundancy of the matchup. Regardless, we put on a good show, so I didn't mind losing at all.

4-Suyon- Keep whooping on Feiy for me. He had a lot of fun and it's helping him to learn.

5-Kiest- Keeeeeeeester! xD

5-KB- Stop choking in singles.

7-Virt- Arf.

7-Sole- thanks for hosting man. You have a beautiful home. Food was great and laughs were had. I hope you're able to host more of these down the line.

9-Bboy- Learn the Peach matchup. You seem to do fine with everything else, you just need to learn the matchups of the characters that give yours trouble, like how learned the Mk matchup as much as possible.

9-Feiy- Glad you had fun and it's good to see your enthusiasm get sparked again. Don't worry though, Melee is still better. xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
7-Sole-Good Job taking a match off of KB! Your house is amazing. Also what's your PSN account?
just solecalibur Im probly gonna get blazs blue since everyones been talking about it

It was suppose to be bigger than that...
Still a good number for me to start on I have a feel for whats going on during a tounry and start out slow maybe get a circuit event in if my parents are up for that lol.

12 people were there and only 10 entered for singles
Crum and Vince didnt enter singles
Fiey and suyon didnt enter doubles

Lol have a problem with loser finals uploading hopefuly not all of them will do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjIw6aSILYs

TheKiest

Smash Champion
There was Doubles Pools at Pool Pools

But not Singles Pools at Pool Pools.

There was a swimming Pool at Pool Pools.

As well as a pool table at pool pools.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
4th Suyon

ITT - Great Sonic as always, see you at Smashfield?

Hope to see you all Back at School!
Probably comin to Back to School but can't make overdose of overswarm because of a pig roast. If you want me in on a "TO" conversation thingy just give me a call on my cell

Beegs + ITT-We are playing BlazBlue next time. I don't care who but bring that console and game of yours. I'll even bring my PS3 and we'll play on all of the systems that have BlazBlue be it even 6. I hope to avoid MMs since I don't like losing my money and I don't have a job. Regardless we are playing! Hopefully at Back to School. And watch that DVD!

3-ITT-Good Games. Still can't touch that sonic of yours. And I just heard not that you beat Rogue Pit on stream. Guess we Pits do suck.
I'm probably trading in my Sega Genesis, 32X, NES, and like 30 games today to hopefully get enough money for Blazblu on the 360. I'll probly hold a side event @ TYM VII!

3-ITT- Haha our long matches never fail to amuse others, despite the redundancy of the matchup. Regardless, we put on a good show, so I didn't mind losing at all.
So it's not like getting kicked in the nuts like you said after Step Yo game up? LOL, good times.

Were there pools at pools pools?
There were doubles pools, An indoor pool the size of my entire first floor, a pool table, and probably something else related to pools that I didn't see cause I only saw like 25% of the house.

Top Bottom