• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
my fc is: 335137844354
western time

incase anyone wants some online matches for fun.
hey Pants I will add you. Please add me. 2062-8906-9981. I usually will play late night, so since you are Pacific time, you are 2 hours behind me. I'm Central. Kind of look for me around 8:30 your time online.

id like to be added to the list my FC is in the sig
Hi there,
I will add you also. My fc is 2062-8906-9981 and my Game name is T2035.

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys! I would absolutely LOVE to play fellow Pokemon Trainers

Friend Code: 3007 7809 2685

I'd like any experience/critique I can get, if you add me, please tell me so I can add you too!

=D

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Im still here and happy to play wifi matches, but i probably wont use PT too much as lag messes my Ivy up more than any of my other charaters.

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
anyone on now that wants to play? send me a pm or your fc

*edit* timothy i added you hopefully ill play you tonight

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
anyone on now that wants to play? send me a pm or your fc

*edit* timothy i added you hopefully ill play you tonight
sadly it looks like we will have to wait on this one. I am having to send my Wii in for that free cleaning and check-out service due to the Brawl disc. It won't read my Brawl disc at all. I had been tricking it to read the disc lately by restarting the machine a few times and making a number of disc ejects, but today its not working and I tried for almost an hour with no result. So I printed my return label, and will box it up and send it off tomorrow. (Rather today is tomorrow now based on timezone).

So Pokemon Master IRL and Pants, I am on hold until I update you that its back with me.

I'm going to miss playing Pokemon Trainer while its away. :( I love that game and that character. :urg::007::006::002:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
unfortunatly I will be busy this weekend, I got homecoming and a huge presidentail race projexct that is due on the 11th that I really need to put together.

Though just no political debates that will lead to flame. I go to a school where I'm part of the 1% that is actually for McCain only cuz he is our only Reublican that made it on the ballot. Though despite that I really dislike Obama because for his views, I still respect people's choices for supporting him.

That is all that shall be said concerning this presidential race, what happens happens, I can not control who wins or convert people's beleifs. We shall leave it at that. And from that have a good week people.

Also I'm online now and I'll be online till 6pm. It's five now over here in central time, so anyone who wants to fight me you got one hour. I dont care how many people come, just who ever wants to fight just post and log on, for now I'l be playing team battles online until one of you guys posts.

booboo

Smash Cadet
hay man,i now im late but can i get that match up man,ive been wanten to face u for some time,here is my freind code and wii#,i already have urs on my system so when you tipe minds in,it will show my file ok,hope to brawl u tomorrow ill come on at 6:00 and its eastern time so it should be 5:00 over there ok.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Check your FC again cuz my wii says its wrong and my wii is literally 2 feet from me and I'm at my comp looking at it now.

>>> ^^ I feel so happy with myself. We had a fall fair at my school and for anime club they a had brawl. Due to TV failure I wasnt able to play very long, but enough to get in 3 games and eat. Well those 3 games I won 2 of three. I'm pretty pumped.

We had tourny set rules, 3 stock, 7 min, no items. though it was a 4 man free for all. I won my first match with toon Link which I'm happy considering there was this one guy who paid for 5 games(1$ each) and he used falco, I came close to losing big time. The second was as marth who is my secondary, I got toadstooled on my 2nd life, thats why I lost in the end, then the 3rd match was one that I was afraid of. I had a really uncomfortable controler, and the log-stick was to loose for my taste, and the A button felt like it kept getting stuck, and I was against falco, wolf and someone else I dont remember, but it was funny cuz I was the only low tier in there. eventually it was squirtle, wolf and flaco and I was ignored as usual on free for alls, but I fought me way in, wolf ended up dying, then I beat up falco some and the back dropped him, switched and F-tilted him for the kill.

I'm just really happy cuz I'm seeing my progress, though I still need to get better for our last tourny which is on the 22nd. I'll be sure to tell you my results.

>>>I will be available until 6pm Central.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
good games guys. sorry i had to quit. I'm just brawled out from earlier today and my wrist still hurts, but no john. TTYL.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I feel like playing other PTs, (I second PT :p)

Name: Rowan
FC: 1075-0411-4723

Notify me if you add me and I'll counter add you. :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'd like to play but I'll be busy for the next couple of days, but I'll add you when I can so if I get the chance to fight you we can.

Phoenix812

Smash Cadet
I'd happily play anybody. However, I really despise items and I only really like playing stocks. That's just to give you guys a general understanding on how I like to fight XD Also, let me note that the only times I'm really available is on the weekends and Holidays.

Here's my Friend Code: 4553-9708-9903
Nickname: Sky

Miles.

Smash Champion
Smash Apprentice

Brawl FC: 1676-3379-8964

Lets play.

PM or IM me.

DddontTrip @ AIM
mewithoutyou_wrvc @ msn messenger.

/wrist.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
>X( darn it my electricity went out, I cant do Wifi until I ghet the electricity back, for now I'll just be here... at the house with electricity... but no wifi.....darn it. Curse election day for demons dance on the people who are succomb by it.

>>>> lol jkn about the demon thing.

Miles.

Smash Champion
dyslexicisfry (4:38:42 PM): You've got a reallly sick Charizard

Lol, thanks man lots of fun.

Ill be on later tonight if you or anyone else wants to play.

That Corneria match was tooooo good.

Top Bottom