• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
uhh i think i can do a few friendlies irl

edit nevermind, sonic the hedgedawg and i will do some friendlies

Miles.

Smash Champion
Nope I just want play Ill play against yer Sonic.
Just AIM me.
Sooner the better I am having a smashfest later.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
uhh i think i can do a few friendlies irl

edit nevermind, sonic the hedgedawg and i will do some friendlies
ggs steeler.

I appologize if lag gave you trouble. It wasn't bad, but it was wifi, so lag is lag.

Anyhow. yeah. the matches were fun.

I saw so much ivy, a lot of squirtle and not as much charizard it seems.

I think from now on I'll be doing battlefield against PT since matches there went much smoother for me. I didn't know PT hated platforms?

Edit:
aaaand I was starting to sound like I'm going into matchup discussion. Well, when that comes, I'll be ready I guess.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@Sonic - ehh, ironically I do decently at Battlefield with PT and TL, I'm totally ignorant if that is a big no no for those two characters, I understand for a fact that that stage doesnt provide as much mobility for my TL and a little better for mt PT but I do ok. =/

also I think I have WIFI back up.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Well good news...

My Wii is due to be delivered tomorrow by UPS. I sent it in for the free repair and cleaning due to the Brawl disc misread errors. So I will be back brawling this week!!!

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Well its more than 24 hours since I posted last in this thread and I should be okay for a double post.

Well my Wii is back today and I couldn't be more glad. I look forward to playing you Pants and IRL, plus anyone else who would like to play me. Though those 2 are the only ones who I have in my friends list from this forum.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Had some good matches with IRL the other day, but I don't mind having another Pokemon Trainer main on my list. You're welcome to add me if you want. Maybe I'll catch you on sometime soon.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Had some good matches with IRL the other day, but I don't mind having another Pokemon Trainer main on my list. You're welcome to add me if you want. Maybe I'll catch you on sometime soon.
I will add you. My code is 2062-8906-9981 and my screenie is T2035.

By the way, who are your mains?

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to play?

This is PokemonMasterIRL.

Aim = DddontTrip
I would have played you yesterday, but when I signed on, I was waiting for someone to show. Then after they didn't show soon enough I tried to join your match with someone else, but I couldn't. Though the person who I was waiting for showed up later than expected.

Though I would like to play you sometime again. I may be on tonight.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@.@ man, last smash is almost here and I'm really pumped(i know I keep saying this lol) I have this really good feeling that I will bring out the best in my current TL and PT game and shock some people. From what I can tell myh WIFI wont let up on me so I cant do the online tourny =( but that's ok. I got other things to do. I wish the best of luck to everyone participating and may the best player win(I pray for no lag)

>.> any way to get this thread stickied so we can constantly have this up to share with the whole community and future PT users to come?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sweetness. I (hopefully) get back home around 11:30 Mountain Time, so we'll shoot for then.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Timmy you have gotten better.
Thanks for the compliment. Thanks for the matches. I did manage to win one. Though I don't ditto match too often. I am usually trying to fight the other characters that have given me such a hard time. I almost beat a Zelda player that has tormented me for a long while with PT. I did though get a win off his ZSS. She is a real pain in his hands, but not like that Zelda is.
I really was working to try and win, but made 2 critical errors in that an unwanted poke change happened. I guess some way I activated it to switch from Charzy to Squirtle. There was one other error, but it was something that just happened.

I have fought against an Ike player and beat him 2 out of 3. I have played others so I am trying to perfect myself as best I can. We should play again. Enjoyed it. Though I was just a bit tired and a bit nervous too. I remember the last beating I got from you. LOL! :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, coolness. It's been awhile since we've played, so I'm not sure if you know my new FC, but it's on the left of this post and in the sig. I'll play a quick few matches with you, then I'mma grab something to eat. See you soon, man! :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Good games, man. You still play a pretty cool Trainer. Your Charizard was every bit as nice as I remembered, too.

(Edit: Sorry about the double post.)

Miles.

Smash Champion
I am getting better at online.

Sorry for randomly just standing around on new stocks I was Instant Messaging my girlfriend every match.
I have a web cam so she could see I was ignoring her haha.

Lets play some more sometime, I have the wii lan adapter now so even tho its not a great connection its much better than before, you were RED, i dont know what you are now.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I am getting better at online.

Sorry for randomly just standing around on new stocks I was Instant Messaging my girlfriend every match.
I have a web cam so she could see I was ignoring her haha.
It's all good, man. I figured it was something like that. No prob.

Lets play some more sometime, I have the wii lan adapter now so even tho its not a great connection its much better than before, you were RED, i dont know what you are now.
Definitely. Our connection speed was a LOT better this time around. Just hit me up on AIM or via PM anytime, and I'll be happy to play again. Now it's time for CHICKEN WINGS!

*Goes to eat delicious chicken wings*

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey guys wish me luck the Last smash is in a few hours(at 11 central time) and I'm just checking on everything before I have to go get ready. I'll win some for oyu guy alright. ^^ I've gotten better and I hgope to bump together some heads from my neighboring states... and a random Florida.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
i want to test out my wifi before the go for it tourny any one want to friendly monday night?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'd be up for some friendlies then, but it would have to with be either before 5:00pm or after 11:30pm (Mountain Standard Time).

Top Bottom