• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Let's play, Leah. Apparently 15 minutes was too long for Caasi to wait. :ohwell:

I'll host, and Caasi, feel free to join in if you see this.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
<_> Sorry, I was distracted by some Real-Life chores...like fixing a heater that exploded into a hot mess of water. Its cleaned up now, so I'll be on in a few (although my hands are numb from fixing the thing *_*)

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I'd like a friendly match please no taunting, I just want to play and get better not deal with more frustration. Of course I shouldn't have probably come to smash boards if I didn't want that =P.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
A Wild Shiek appears....
*Bomber uses smoke ball and flees*

If you appear again and again I'm throing you into my inifinite bidoof pit with that darn hiker who refused to give me a certain HM o yeah and my random bibarrel.

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
hehe nice matches bomber. i wouldn't mind playing people... pm me if u wanna play ^_^

Edit: lol forgot to mention, i'm raodi... i just joined. hope to meet some awesome PTs ^_^

zeta

Smash Journeyman
i made bleeper wait to long sorry bleeper but if anyone is down i used the wired connection so no lag!

and i will record teh matchers

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm hosting a Brawl if anyone wants to join.

>_> Although I might leave if I don't get a response in 35 minutes...then I'll do some "With Anyone" brawls.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
SO ZETA SLOW!

Ehh... I'm still kind of at the phase where I hate Brawl and everything to do with it (at least competitively), but I might be in the mood to play a few friendlies, I suppose.

Onxy

Smash Lord
SO ZETA SLOW!

Ehh... I'm still kind of at the phase where I hate Brawl and everything to do with it (at least competitively), but I might be in the mood to play a few friendlies, I suppose.
I love Brawl.....it's so bad.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ill be online till five as ove right now 3:20 central time im finishing off my last 1/4 of my pizza(yes I eat Tony's pizzas in 1/4s)

otherwise im spectating

Aim me (rangerman494)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys it's been while. Due to the online tourny set up by Zeph and my up coming exams next week, along with X-mas holidays after that, I will be taking a temporary leave from online. At most I will be able to play onj the weekend and maybe during the week, idk I'll haev to see. I will be however cheking in to se how oyu guys are doing and to wish yall merry christmas and happy holidays in stuff as the 25th draws nearer.

^^ ttyl guys.

Top Bottom