• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Nice matches IRL. I only got 2 wins. There were 3 others that slipped through my fingers. One was where I definitely should have won at the Smashville stage with Ivy, but you battled back.

I will be work on my issues, but I will hopefully face you again.

Strange I couldn't get my Squirtle game going much last night. Squirtle is usually one of my most troublemaking pokes. Though it seemed like Ivy took center stage. My Zard did hold off yours pretty okay. Though I can do lots more with my Zard.

I would like to face you Zeta as well. Pants I still haven't seen you and I have registered your code.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
A wild Shiek appears!

Greetings from the Shiek boards, my Pokemon Trainer friends. I'm up for a few rounds if ya'll ever want to branch out every once in a while. My AIM is Kurodynamo, my Yahoo/MSN is redsonfaxely. Friend code is: 3523-2275-9973

All I ask is that you go all out every once in a while. I like to be challenged here and then, you know. (Lol I suck though, so don't expect too much of a fight.)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
you know redson if you wana drag some of your sheik or Ike friend over here thats fine. cuz the TL pplz really arent that active online. not like thats a bad thing. just saying.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
>_> To start off, let me just say one thing: I'm new here. I've been searching for a good PT to battle against on several boards, and this topic in this specific board has the highest concentration of 'em. I have experience as PT overall, but I do need A LOT of practice with my regular technique and advanced Techs.

SO,

I'll be happy to face anybody that's online right now (7:00 PM to 11:00 PM [EST]), and my FC is 5241-1613-7639.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
<_< I know, the lag was noticeable. Let's just keep the 3-stocks between us, OK?

Anyway, who else wants to Brawl?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah he usually is beeter lag was horendous tonight(didnt helf against sauske though that taunting bast***. using my PT color and starting out as squirtle like me and the taunting saying this; :p

>=[ ] good thing I owned him with a one stock. on Lylat.... -_-

I think that guy likes to mess with me cuz he thinks I'm a n00b, which to a certain extent I know I am. >.>

Bomber7

Smash Hero
but really that pissed me off. :p is what he did at the begining when I was telling you about what he did via aim. gah! that guy >.< I hope he comes to some tounry in the future and we square off and I win! go on BOMBERS RAGE!

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
<_> That does it for me tonight then. Well, I'll be scanning these boards early next morning, and I'll be on from 11:00 AM to 2 PM [EST] tomorrow (that applies to anybody who sees this post).

P.S: Who in this topic DOES have a capture device in this topic?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey guys Alpha and Cassi, if you will meet me online in lets say at 11-11:30 ish online Central time I will fight both of you in a 3 for all unless yall would prefer a 1 on 1 with me or 1 on 1 with each other

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Well, I happen to be home. :D

Yeah, my friend code is under my username, and I'll be on in a few minutes. >_> See you there.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ok im gona head out and get online ttyl

Edit: Ok Caasi I got you registered all i need you to do is register me and we can play

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry for double post but good games Caasi, and AT. Caasi you have a really good Pt, sorry for the lag. lol I got lucky those past few matches and won :p I know you would have won them but GG's just the same.
^^

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Yeah, those were actually patches of lag, which are the most annoying type of lag. They SERIOUSLY mess up timing. >_>

Anyway, facing AT was like battling a mirror...but only with more Rock Smash. Now I know what its like to face me! Those were some epic games, I only wish I had an epic spike to top it all off. :urg:

Oh well, any more challengers?

Top Bottom