• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
I'm starting to lean towards PT, and I'd like some battles/advice from people who already know what they're doing. My FC should be in the top-right corner of this post.

Miles.

Smash Champion
GGs.

Dont up throw all the time with Ivy.

You could have thrown me into hazards on Pictochat.

Id have to play you more for more feedback.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
Every time I upthrow I immediately think "oh crap, I should've down throwed for a uair followup" or something along those lines. And yeah, I don't know why I missed those opportunities on Pictochat; I'll have to work on registering that fact faster.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
It is 12:10 AM here in the Central Time Zone and I will play some games. I may play some "Anyone" brawl unless someone comes online.

EDIT: Well I had some FFAs in tonight, so I'm through and offline. :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
oops DI wansnt the right term. sorry. but hey I did make a vid and its saved on my wii. I jest need someone to speak up if they can do mea small favor. I need one of yall who is capable of posting a vid on youtube, what I want to do is send you the vid and you can post it on youtube and then post it on here and then I'll repost it on the first page.

the vid is just me against a lvl 1 sheik but it is not really a match it was just to see if i could do the chain combo with squirtle in battle reguardless of skill level. so how about it.. anyone want to help me out in sharing some possibly good/helpful footage to out friends here?

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
i have work this weekend, but i might have time to play some online matches. Any1 want to play?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I can't play tonight/tomorrow but I'd love to play some of you on Monday/Tuesday. I've just recently started playing as PT regularly (besides my obvious main). I have the ability to record matches, however I'm home visiting the family right now so I do not have access to my recording software and my friend code will not be the one listed on the left.

So basically, I'll throw a second post on here when I figure out what the current brawl friend code is and if I play any of you, I'll be sure to catch you again later next week and we can play some recorded matches that I'll gladly upload on to youtube. Feel free to send me a private message or contact me on my AIM. Thanks and I hope to help contribute to the PT boards :)

Miles.

Smash Champion
I can't play tonight/tomorrow but I'd love to play some of you on Monday/Tuesday. I've just recently started playing as PT regularly (besides my obvious main). I have the ability to record matches, however I'm home visiting the family right now so I do not have access to my recording software and my friend code will not be the one listed on the left.

So basically, I'll throw a second post on here when I figure out what the current brawl friend code is and if I play any of you, I'll be sure to catch you again later next week and we can play some recorded matches that I'll gladly upload on to youtube. Feel free to send me a private message or contact me on my AIM. Thanks and I hope to help contribute to the PT boards :)
Id be down to play but I dgaf about having online matchs posted.

Online doesnt mean much.

But I am trying to play online more.

How is your connection?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I'm on a big 10 campus so any lag is due to my opponent doing something silly like choosing to mess with torrents or they have a little sister who is doing something too.

Um.... we might have a little more input lag due to our distance. I've only played one person from Cali. So maybe it's just his internet and not necessarily yours.

Of course inperson>>>online but still... if I can get pointers on how I'm playing from a video I don't care how it was acquired. Here's my IRL community: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251&highlight=purdue

basically.... they play only Melee and mock anyone who plays Brawl.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Online doesnt mean much.
It doesn't mean much, but it's still an awesome way to get peeks at people's playstyles.

PS: I want to train mah pokemans too lol. Someone send me a public profile message (my private one is getting cluttered) if you wanna play.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I'm on a big 10 campus so any lag is due to my opponent doing something silly like choosing to mess with torrents or they have a little sister who is doing something too.

Um.... we might have a little more input lag due to our distance. I've only played one person from Cali. So maybe it's just his internet and not necessarily yours.

Of course inperson>>>online but still... if I can get pointers on how I'm playing from a video I don't care how it was acquired. Here's my IRL community: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251&highlight=purdue

basically.... they play only Melee and mock anyone who plays Brawl.
It doesn't mean much, but it's still an awesome way to get peeks at people's playstyles.

PS: I want to train mah pokemans too lol. Someone send me a public profile message (my private one is getting cluttered) if you wanna play.

I am down to play either.

AIM me at DddontTrip or PM.

I dont hate if you do good or bad.
Its all really just test to get a feel for playstyle likeTenki said.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, sorry I havent been keeping up lately cuz I've been busy with homework and other **** like I will be this weekend. Though I'll try to find an hour or two on saturday to try and play if I get the chance. I just finished browzing on the TL boards and found that SauskeBowser has a online thread, so I offered to merge the two threads, I think this will be good to fight newer opponents and practice and have fun. Mess around, make new friends etc.

I myself am anxius to see if this works, this might be a good experiment to test the skills of both sides not just our own in the PT boards.

So yeah... I guess for the next few days I'll be seeing how this rolls out.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, sorry I havent been keeping up lately cuz I've been busy with homework and other **** like I will be this weekend. Though I'll try to find an hour or two on saturday to try and play if I get the chance. I just finished browzing on the TL boards and found that SauskeBowser has a online thread, so I offered to merge the two threads, I think this will be good to fight newer opponents and practice and have fun. Mess around, make new friends etc.

I myself am anxius to see if this works, this might be a good experiment to test the skills of both sides not just our own in the PT boards.

So yeah... I guess for the next few days I'll be seeing how this rolls out.

Oh, yeah this is the link to the thread incase y'all want to look around and talk.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5587502&posted=1#post5587502

sorry for clone post, my comp is slow and I though this one haddnt been posted yet when I wanted to add the url to the thread.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Who has the balls to face me in Charizard dittos? ^_^
<_<

Onxy

Smash Lord
I'll play. I havent played in like a month besides that game me and Fearmy had for a few rounds. I think I'm going to quit the game all round soon, but I'll play. PM me, or respond here if you want to play.

Amide

Smash Lord
I'll play you, but not tonight, hopefully tomorrow. But why are you going to quit the game Onxy?

Onxy

Smash Lord
This game sucks... There is nothing fun about this game. The community is bad, and the whole game just feels like one big matchup discussion. The balance in this game is also terrible.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow, that was pretty sudden. Well, so long, Onxy... it was cool hearing from you.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It was an honor fighting you. Take care. and YOu are always welcome back here if you ever decide to come back.

...this really sucks, the next gameware monthly is gone be "Final Match"...it's in honor of Cyphus mainly cuz he's totally quitting the game. Moca has quit cuz the society wasnt good to him(understandable) though maybe cyphus has a similar reason....

Are we having a Brawl decline? I feel bad myself cuz recently it's been harder and harder to pick up the game and play, then again, mentally it's not the same as a tourny that I actually get a challange out of. But the only way to get better is to practice and play the game as I am now on training mode trying to get this infinite combo down with squirtle.

anyway, I'll edit Onxy's name on the OP.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Actually there is no debating if I'm going to quit anymore. I just got rid of this garbage game, so that's it for SSBB. Easily the worst of the three SSB's. This is probably the last time I'm logging in to this site anyway. Frankly, I just don't like the people here.

I just hope for the best in PT's metagame, and for you guys to advance it.

Take care.
Well so long for now. Maybe you just need a break. The game is my most played ever. I haven't played a game almost as much as Brawl. I never really got into Melee as it was different from the Tekkens and Street Fighter, but when I got into Brawl. I found it so amazing. I really love it, and I don't really play anything else now.

I am glad to have found my way here to these Pokemon Trainer boards and that the community is pretty interested in the character. This helped me to stay committed to PT. Meeting people like PM IRL and Itburns along with others posting videos helped me a lot game wise. I even got to play against IRL and it was very interesting. I hope to play him some more. I hope to play others here too. I am not going anywhere anytime soon.
:psycho:
It was an honor fighting you. Take care. and YOu are always welcome back here if you ever decide to come back.

...this really sucks, the next gameware monthly is gone be "Final Match"...it's in honor of Cyphus mainly cuz he's totally quitting the game. Moca has quit cuz the society wasnt good to him(understandable) though maybe cyphus has a similar reason....

Are we having a Brawl decline? I feel bad myself cuz recently it's been harder and harder to pick up the game and play, then again, mentally it's not the same as a tourny that I actually get a challange out of. But the only way to get better is to practice and play the game as I am now on training mode trying to get this infinite combo down with squirtle.

anyway, I'll edit Onxy's name on the OP.
That's the spirit...keep at it. You guys helped to influence me and my PT game. I learned a lot here. I'm glad I came here. :bigthumbu

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'll bo on for 2pm Central US time. as of right now i have to do some stuff. but i'll be watching this thread to see if anyone wants to fight me at 2'

Well I'm on, I'll be on until 5. So if any of yall want to fight me come on in my room that I have made.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Yea bomber, that was good fun :). Your Squirtle kinda crushed my (horrible) PT single handedly. Sorry i randomly quit in the middle, my brother turned off the internet. Hope to play you again.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah I kinda figured sometyhing like that happened. It's no problem, I had to leave anyway cuz i had some school work to do.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey, does anyone want to play me this Friday? I'll be on from 3-6pm (central time) if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom