• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Onxy

Smash Lord
The dot doesn't necessarily refer to the other person. It's a representation of the connection between both, and is limited by the speed of the slowest connection.

So it could be you, him, location, or a combination of these. Since you seem to experience extremely laggy connections pretty frequently, there's a good chance that its at least partly due to your connection.

Doesn't really matter either way, though. Blame won't change much.
It's rare that the other person I fight experiences lag; unless he is far from me. I always experience tons of it, but not usually the other person. I asked him because he was just standing around in our fights; randomly taking shots, and never shielding on time - like me!

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Those that I mentioned before in this thread, I added you so hopefully you added me. I still show you all as "awaiting registration". Though maybe I can get on later tonight. :)

Whoever may have added me to your list, please post and let me know so I can make sure I did register your code on my end.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
This week loks like I wont be busy so I should have some free time on my hands, does anyone want to fight me this weekend?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Just a note to everyone: because my save file ended up glitching out, I had to download a different save file and as a result, my connection information has been reset as well.

To anyone that has me added and still wishes to play against me sometime, please take not that I have a different Friend Code now (listed under my avatar).

I'll also be online tonight at about 11:00 Mountain Time if someone wants to play then. See ya!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok Orion, I'll add you again. Just so you guys know, I'm going to take a break from PT for a while and develop my TL skills so if you fight me expect Toon Link to be played by me.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I might be able to play today or tommorrow. Homework has finally let up :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey glusent I'm on now I'm waiting for opponents so anyone who wants to fight me now, I'll be waiting with a rooim set up.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Naw it wasnt too bad.

I just had a friend come over in real life so no more wifi for me.

BUt Good games man.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
well the lag was affecting me some. Nice falcon lol i kept gimping myself. the lagging wasnt that bad but still it affected me some but still good games.

anyone else? I'm still open.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pt dittos are a really bad way of determining skill, guys...:( not saying that's the point of this thread or anything, but yea. just puttin it out there if it hasn't already.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's all good. By the way, interested in a few matches?

Edit: Crazy games, man. What I don't know why I did like a million times better with random than with Yoshi, heh. Your Pokemon Trainer is extremely good, and it was fun playing against him.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
I live in the Central timezone. I most likely will be on around 8:30 or 9:00, though I play much longer. Those are the time frames in which I most likely will sign on to the NWFC.

Just to note, I am not an expert with PT, but I am trying to develop myself into a PT Master! :)

Miles.

Smash Champion
I live in the Central timezone. I most likely will be on around 8:30 or 9:00, though I play much longer. Those are the time frames in which I most likely will sign on to the NWFC.

Just to note, I am not an expert with PT, but I am trying to develop myself into a PT Master! :)
Dood its for fun dont trip.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I can play tonight at about 11:30 if you still want, IRL. I'm on my way to night school right now, but I can play a very quick set if you're there.

peeup

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, I'd be willing to play with anyone at any time tonight, but I probably won't be using PT. I haven't had much progress with him, so I think I'm going to put him down for a while in favor of practicing with my other two mains.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Dood its for fun dont trip.
I just got in, but I need to do a few things first so give me about an hour and a half. :laugh: Haha! It's for fun eh...well I wouldn't have it any other way. I would like to play your Ice Climbers also in addition to your PT. I need to train my PT for fighting ICeys. There is someone I need to beat at the forums where I moderate.

I am chilling looking for a match.

I am also on AIM @ DddontTrip

Come get some?
My AIM is miracletimothy@AIM.net

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm here now if you (or anyone) would like to play. Send me a PM or something if you're still interested.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Dood i just played online for like 1 hour with Timmy and I played earlier for another hour I need a break. if you are on in another hour maybe.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I probably will be on (or nearby), but don't sweat it. It sounded like you were really raring to play, so I wanted to accommodate you. If you're burnt out for today, we can play some other time; it's cool.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
It was great to play Pokemon Master IRL. We had some nice matches, and I got to expose my imperfections. LOL!!! Though he thinks my best poke is Squirtle or Ivy. Though I hope to make all of the 3 solid. I hope to be "the best (one of them anyway LOL) there eva was" and all that jazz.

Ok I need a chill pill. ^_^

EDIT: Sir Orion, I added your new friend code and deleted the old one.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
good matches peeup. sorry i quit. I'm just not into brtawl today, also i'm begining to realize how awful online is.

peeup

Smash Lord
good games.

Yeah, lag really gets in the way of pretty much everything :-(

I'd play more offline stuff, but I can't go to any tourneys.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah. If you look at my vid i posted on the OP and you see my TL and compare to my performance a few minutes ago you can tell the toll that online has on players.

Top Bottom