• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey does anyone want to have some team battles? Orion? IRL? yall wana get some1 else and we can team battle?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey, really awesome games, man. I had a lot of fun, and I'm sure we both had a couple of good laughs. I have to get going to the store right now, but we'll have to play again really soon. Your Pokemon Trainer is really improving!

Onxy

Smash Lord
No forget it. I just got done playing someone else, and it's far too laggy online for me. I guess some things never change.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I play Yoshi a lot more often lately, but if you're still there, I'll play, Frogster.

Edit: Those were really nice game, Frogster. You play a good Lucario.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Hey, really awesome games, man. I had a lot of fun, and I'm sure we both had a couple of good laughs. I have to get going to the store right now, but we'll have to play again really soon. Your Pokemon Trainer is really improving!
Thanks your yoshi is really solid.

Slight delay makes avoiding chains even worse.

Lots of laughs on my end good games and good fun mang.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I might be on then, Tim. I'll have to see. Drop me a PM when you're ready and I'll see if I'm available.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Hey IRL, want to have a match ? I need to polish my Squirtle skills.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Epic matches we had eh IRL ? :bee:

Your Charizard is awesome. Hope we repeat this again. :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Aww... shoot! Did I miss out of some Friendly Match action? We could have had an awesome three-for-all...

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Aww... shoot! Did I miss out of some Friendly Match action? We could have had an awesome three-for-all...
Yeah, but we should have a 2 vs 2 those seem really fun too. And next we let you know 0rion. :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Cool, thanks. Feel free to drop me a PM whenever you need or want an extra for a Brawl. Likewise, my AIM is sir0rionbtl (0rion is spelled with a zero and all lowercase letters), and my YIM is Ryusuta. It's a more direct way of getting my attention if I'm by the computer.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
It seems that most people here use Aim so I have no choice than downloading it, and I'm adding you. Oh and my screen name will be Dragmire1011

Miles.

Smash Champion
Epic matches we had eh IRL ? :bee:

Your Charizard is awesome. Hope we repeat this again. :p
Thanks good games man.

I only got off because some friends came over to smash in real life.

I should have some new Ditto matches between me and Pants up tonight and a new set between me and Rai's marth.

now if only youtube would stop being gay.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It seems that most people here use Aim so I have no choice than downloading it, and I'm adding you. Oh and my screen name will be Dragmire1011
I use Pidgin, myself. I dislike AIM's interface, personally.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry about those last couple of matches pee-up. I think its my fault cuz of the iffy internet over here. I think i'm just gona take a break for now.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey does anyone want to try and have friendlies this saturday singles and team(depending on how many people we get or what kind of fight is wanted)? I'm going to see if we cant get all together and put this thing together in a week and then saturday we hit the wii's and fight.

I need some volunteers to be hosts if you'd like to be. Also If we manage to get enough people just tell the hosts if you want to be part of thier group.

each room will include:
>>>The Host
>>>3 other people
>>>Singles or doubles fighting(you can chose and switch between fights just make sure everyone is on team 2 on 2)

I guess the first thing we need to do is have a head count of how many people will be participating so we can determine how to organise this thing. Also if you just o happen to get a friend over and the two, or three of yall want to participate just say so.

I think thats all....

If you want to try and organise this then quote this sentence:

Saturday Online Friendlies

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Hey does anyone want to try and have friendlies this saturday singles and team(depending on how many people we get or what kind of fight is wanted)? I'm going to see if we cant get all together and put this thing together in a week and then saturday we hit the wii's and fight.

I need some volunteers to be hosts if you'd like to be. Also If we manage to get enough people just tell the hosts if you want to be part of thier group.

each room will include:
>>>The Host
>>>3 other people
>>>Singles or doubles fighting(you can chose and switch between fights just make sure everyone is on team 2 on 2)

I guess the first thing we need to do is have a head count of how many people will be participating so we can determine how to organise this thing. Also if you just o happen to get a friend over and the two, or three of yall want to participate just say so.

I think thats all....

If you want to try and organise this then quote this sentence:

Saturday Online Friendlies
Oh man, that's a really great awesome uber leet idea. 2 on 2 matches are fun as ****, well for me. The problem is whenever I want to make one we're always missing 1 person.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
timmy i want to play.
wished I could have played ya! Though the post after mine was well...I was offline in Brawl.

Maybe tonight. :)

I did play some FFAs in the "With Anyone" category. I played as PT. I won 1, and placed 2nd in 2, with one match I placed 3rd. I played against Zelda, Meta Knight, ROB, Yoshi and a few other characters. I didn't do too bad.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well maybe the tourny thing might not go as well. We'll see.

Also Idk if th8is has ever been brought up but yesterday I was playing online for kicks and I was playing as Pokemon trainer and while I was in the waiting room, just me and the punching bag I decided to mess around with Squirtle's A attacks. Well I happened to be playing around with his A combo. the simple motion of Pressing A 3 times or holding it down to perform that 3 hit combo. Well accidentally I found out it can be a chain combo.

From what I could tell from yesterday and doing it a few times(still trying to perfect it) I found you hold down A until you make 2 hits then DI lightly and then repeat. I know this sounds a bit off but it works with some trial and error, my next step is to see if I can do it on an enemy, an actual character. Though If all else fails try to practice holding A down for two hits and then wait for that short pause then continue the combo, though that minimal DI is to help prevent the short term pause for which you could get owned. Just try it and see if this was worth finding. It might come in handy for one of us if it actually is perfected.

Top Bottom