• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Released! Discuss here!

Are you excited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Oh and one beef I have is the lack of any sort of evolutions for the sea cucumber, Komala, Drampa, the fire makalakaturtle, and the Simian Bros. I get it but kind of disappointed. Especially with Komala. I was kind of hoping for a doped up and drunk bongo playing koala.
The thing to keep in mind is that intoxicated materials are often considered to be inappropriate for games that are made for children.

I will say though, that the lack of diverse move tutors like the ones in Black 2 and White 2 will always be one of the biggest disappointments out there.

And the last grudge is knowing that the battle facilities don't give you much diversity. If you want to make a place like the Battle Maison or Battle Tree better, the following should be considered.
  1. Little Cup: All Pokemon are set to level 5. Only Pokemon who can hatch from eggs and are able to evolve can attend. Sonic Boom and Dragon Rage are banned. Only one difficulty level exists, where you have to face up to 16 consecutive trainers, which gradually become harder as your win streak grows.
  2. Poke Cup: All Pokemon are set to level 50. Special Pokemon and Mythical Pokemon are banned. Opposing trainers will never use Ultra Beasts, nor mega evolutions.
    • Poke Ball difficulty: The easiest difficulty, where almost all trainers will use unevolved or weak Pokemon.
    • Great Ball difficulty: An intermediate level difficulty, where trainers will often use 2nd stage Pokemon.
    • Ultra Ball difficulty: An expert level difficulty, where trainers will mostly use fully evolved Pokemon.
    • Master Ball difficulty: An ace level difficulty, where trainers use fully evolved Pokemon and even legendary Pokemon.
  3. Prime Cup: All Pokemon are set to level 100. All Pokemon can attend. Has the same difficulty levels as the Poke Cup, but trainers will sometimes use Special Pokemon, Mythical Pokemon, and even Ultra Beasts in the Master Ball difficulty. Trainers will also utilize mega evolutions, starting at the Ultra Ball difficulty.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I planned on soft resetting for the event Munchlax. Accidentally saved on the first one which is female because I was falling asleep. I wanted a male Munchlax...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Snorlax doesn't have any gender differences. I think the nature matters more than gender

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If we are talking about competitive then yes. I just want all male Pokemon unless it's female only species...
IDK, female pokemon are usually better

Females in game usually have charming moves...so if you have a female it doesn't work on them

That's the reason I usually go for female if anything

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
IDK, female pokemon are usually better

Females in game usually have charming moves...so if you have a female it doesn't work on them

That's the reason I usually go for female if anything
Going for male only has nothing to do with competitive. I do it because I started the habit as a kid with Pokemon Silver, and it started because I wanted my Pokemon to match my gender...

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Competitive noob here. I just had a question about Hyper Training.

So, I'm still rather confused on this. It's supposed to make a Pokemon stronger by raising it's IVs, but at the same time, it... doesn't?

Sorry if this is a dumb/confusing question. I only recently got into competitive Pokemon mainly because past generations were just too dang time consuming and made no sense of how it all worked (at least to me)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Competitive noob here. I just had a question about Hyper Training.

So, I'm still rather confused on this. It's supposed to make a Pokemon stronger by raising it's IVs, but at the same time, it... doesn't?

Sorry if this is a dumb/confusing question. I only recently got into competitive Pokemon mainly because past generations were just too dang time consuming and made no sense of how it all worked (at least to me)
Basically in combat, and viewing their stats, it'll act as if they have top IV's

But if you breed that pokemon, it's IV's act as before the hyper training

They keep the original IV's, that's why Hidden Power stays the same. They just have a type of...bonus, or addition to their stats

Honestly, I'm curious if Hyper Training is going to keep max IV's upon trading with later generations

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Basically in combat, and viewing their stats, it'll act as if they have top IV's

But if you breed that pokemon, it's IV's act as before the hyper training

They keep the original IV's, that's why Hidden Power stays the same. They just have a type of...bonus, or addition to their stats

Honestly, I'm curious if Hyper Training is going to keep max IV's upon trading with later generations
So, if I wanted to play only for battles, would it be better to use this, or breed for perfect IVs the old-fashioned way? If Hyper Training is the way to go, would that mean I'd only have to breed for the right nature?

And while I'm at it, how good is Hidden Power? I've seen it discussed a lot on this thread.

Sorry for all the questions, I've only played casually until recently XD

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, if I wanted to play only for battles, would it be better to use this, or breed for perfect IVs the old-fashioned way? If Hyper Training is the way to go, would that mean I'd only have to breed for the right nature?

And while I'm at it, how good is Hidden Power? I've seen it discussed a lot on this thread.

What I'm specifically doing is breeding to perfection if I can breed the pokemon

ONLY using Hyper Training for Shinies that aren't perfect or Legendaries

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The thing to keep in mind is that intoxicated materials are often considered to be inappropriate for games that are made for children.
See that's why the Pokemon franchise is huge steaming pile of uninstresting pre-adolescent drivel. Things will get interesting once it becomes more like GTA. GTP!

...kidding aside. I never really meant to suggest that a Komala evolution being a drunk, doped up Pokemon. Just making it's appearance subtly look like...well...like being lethargic and lazy and just a little bit crazy. Like one eye half closed and the other looking glazed over while slouched over in a dopey posture and breathing through the mouth. Meanwhile, its chewing on branches of eucalyptus leaves.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Favorite Alola Forms?

Marowak, Sandslash, Exeggutor, Ninetales, Dugtrio, Raichu, Muk, Golem, Raticate, Persian
From greatest to least.

Part of me feels I'm forgetting at least one line though.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Persian is your least favorite, but I'd say it's my personal pick. During the leaks I felt let down, but the more I looked at it the more it's derpy, round head triggered my love of spoiling cats (see: signature) and I no longer felt disappointed with it's appearance. Now I think it's beautiful. :laugh:

Unfortunately I am basically never using it because they STILL haven't fixed Z-Parting Shot, which is what I wanted to use since I heard about it. Persian may become fairly common after that happens. The utility of Taunt along with Parting Shot is interesting, and Foul Play ignores how weak offensively it is. Not to mention it's faster than most, which allows all of this to work.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Muk =Sandslash, Marowak, Golem = Exaggutor, Raichu = Ninetales, Raticate, Dugtrio, Persian

Muk and Sandslash are by far my favorite, regardless of their actually strength. In game, in the least, they were extremely useful.

Going to be breeding a Muk with Shadow Sneak soon, and gonna try and get a "Power of Alchemy" on eventually. I don't do doubles very often though, so poison point has been good enough

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
this thread stopped giving me notifications lol

Hidden Power is a shadow of its former self since it got a nerf to having a set base power a few gens back but it still allows pokemon to get coverage aside from Fairy and Normal which can be a good boost to it but it's base power of 60 still limits it a bit.
though the method I'm going to do is breed for those who i can (not using a 6 iv ditto and just use caps for genderless, and Male only pokemon that can't be bred as easily Which I'll try and get as close as i can with two of the Dittos i have that i can possibly get a 6 iv Child from but the chances won't be as good as breeding with a male and female since i already have 6 iv males in a few egg groups.. but it's just in case i don't get at least a 5iv child in the right stats :lol:
(you can get perfect Ivs through catching SOS spawned pokemon and breeding those with good Ivs together if they are in the same egg group. that's how i got mine lol. you have to create a chain before they start pawning though)

Favorite Alolan form is probably Ninetales, Raichu, Snowshrew, and Golem..

Breeding for a 6iv Male Snorunt is being a hassle.. I've gotten more 5iv ones that i wonder traded away and I'm still getting more..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
this thread stopped giving me notifications lol

Hidden Power is a shadow of its former self since it got a nerf to having a set base power a few gens back but it still allows pokemon to get coverage aside from Fairy and Normal which can be a good boost to it but it's base power of 60 still limits it a bit.
though the method I'm going to do is breed for those who i can (not using a 6 iv ditto and just use caps for genderless, and Male only pokemon that can't be bred as easily Which I'll try and get as close as i can with two of the Dittos i have that i can possibly get a 6 iv Child from but the chances won't be as good as breeding with a male and female since i already have 6 iv males in a few egg groups.. but it's just in case i don't get at least a 5iv child in the right stats :lol:
(you can get perfect Ivs through catching SOS spawned pokemon and breeding those with good Ivs together if they are in the same egg group. that's how i got mine lol. you have to create a chain before they start pawning though)

Favorite Alolan form is probably Ninetales, Raichu, Snowshrew, and Golem..

Breeding for a 6iv Male Snorunt is being a hassle.. I've gotten more 5iv ones that i wonder traded away and I'm still getting more..
What nature are you trying to make it? Do you really need more than 5

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
What nature are you trying to make it? Do you really need more than 5
For the Snorunt? Timid. Yeah it's for getting a 6 iv Male for breeding others Exclusive to the egg group since i don't have a 6 iv Ditto and don't plan on getting on as of now.. Snorunt is the only one in the Mineral egg group that i can get 6ivs on from another egg group with Dweeble, Yamask, and Ferrothorn lines being Restricted until Pokemon Bank gets updated and Carbink having no gender won't help..

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is minimize worth having?

I don't think it's legal in competitive play

But would pokemon actually have it if it wasn't?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think minimize can be good, but you need to get it off completely, which is very hard to do.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Is minimize worth having?

I don't think it's legal in competitive play

But would pokemon actually have it if it wasn't?
It's generally banned everywhere except VGC and Global Link battles/tournaments. Starmie is probably the best Minimize user because of its high speed and access to Cosmic power, and recover. the +2 evasion is annoying and the supposed counters of Minimize Stomp, Body slam, Steam Roller, dragon Rush, Flying Press,and Phantom Force are rarely seen as are no miss moves minus Smart Strike. it can be gimmicky but if done right it's very annoying

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Oh, it's been a little while since I have posted my last gen VII Pokémon review.

• Oricorio: not sure whether I first discovered it being used by a trainer dancer or in Melemele meadow, but I sure did find it fun that it had the same coloration as the flowers where it was found in the wild. But a pom-pom bird? Well, not sure what to think about it, especially with such a cry that's going to make real-life cats hate it - they really did their job at making the highest-pitched Pokémon cry I believe. It didn't look like something I'd use, so I boxed it after capture, and I wasn't sure of why it did have the Electric-type either. Then in Akala island I found another dancer with a pink bird that does the hula... I didn't realize it was the same species as one Pokémon I already caught until later. But that's also how I realized different forms now have their individual Pokédex entries, which is something I wished for that generation and I did get it! The Oricorio I caught in Melemele Meadow happened later to be useful for my adventure, although I did use it only briefly, during the Grass-type trial, thanks to spread Air Cutter and particulary useful defensive typing for that trial in particular- speaking about typing, why doesn't that thing learn any Electric move? I was disappointed at first, but it made more sense upon realizing that the "specific Pokémon species" mentioned in the Nectar item description was Oricorio, and if one form can learn a non-Flying STAB then the other forms would get it too, which thematically wasn't the point of the Pokémon. Thankfully I discovered Revelation Dance later - fun fact, the only move in the game that makes a distinction between primary and secondary typing to function, does that mean it opens the floodgates for more primary/secondary typing relevance for moves or mechanics for future gens? Maybe not if Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat oppened them for tertiary typings yet we got nothing to expend on that in this new gen. Design-wise it's a pretty cool Pokémon, not in the "OMG I want to use this" way but rather for feeling unique with how it represents different styles of dancing and doing that job well.

Cutiefly: I love this Pokémon! This is as much as an unsubtle introduction as my initial reaction when I first saw it in a trainer battle, it's one of those Pokémon I loved immediately as soon as I first saw it. I loved its simple, yet very appealing design with its yellow fur, rapidly flapping wings, and adorable face which still manages to look very bug-like. There's also the fact I initialy thought it to be inspired from the hummingbird hawk-moth, one of my favorites insects and one of my most wanted sources of inspiration for a new Pokémon, but I was later slightly disappointed to learn that Cutiefly's inspiration source was something else. Still, it doesn't hurt my appreciation for the Pokémon after all, and I got to discover the bee fly, something I had no idea existed. So when I checked its type in the Pokédex (cool thing that you don't have to catch a Pokémon to see its type in the Pokédex anymore) I realized it was Bug/Fairy, a type combination I absolutely no idea what it could ever give before. Not only it looks awesome but it also seems to be fairly unique, so I felt I absolutely had to catch one, and fortunately it was easy (contrary to many other Pokémon this gen I considered using but eventually ignored because they seemed like they'd be too hard to get). I used it as much as possible, although I had to drop it occasionally like in the Fire trial where it would have been more of a liability. Right now I can safely say it's my favorite of all non-fully evolved Pokémon. If I have a nitpick about the design it'd be the legs which don't seem like Cutiefly would walk on them, but at least I can imagine them being used for picking up small items for whatever reason.
• Ribombee: I'm going to tell it right now - I don't like Ribombee as much as Cutiefly, which is why I didn't put its name in bold. As much as I loved Cutiefly's design I knew it couldn't be its final form (which the Pokédex confirmed) and I still wanted to see it. It eventually evolved at the start of my journey in Ula-Ula, and I was so happy to see it evolve! I didn't know what to expect, and I got... an humanoid butterfly. Okay. I can't say it isn't super cute, but an important aspect of what I liked about Cutiefly - its very bug-like appeal without the need of human-like features - doesn't apply to its evolution, instead going full-on cutesy anthropomorphic bug, with very distinct arms and legs, bipedal stance, and human-like mouth. And just like I first saw Brionne, I wasn't a huge fan of the contrast between its pre-evolved form's fairly gender neutral appearance and the feminized evolution (good coincidence that the one I caught and used was female). So rather than disliking it for being a "waste of potential" or "an unworthy evolution" or anything like that I just appreciated it for what it is and kept it in my team. I admit if there's something cool Ribombee does design-wise that Cutiefly doesn't it's looking like an adorable bug girl the brown scarf-like feature that makes its color scheme both great and unique. Anyway, I still liked using it thanks to its unique typing that destroyed opposing Dark-types as well as its great speed, and eventually happened to be one of my most consistently used Pokémon in my adventure.

• Rockruff: the very first gen VII I got to discover in-game thanks to Kukui's introduction at the very beginning of the game. It's an adorable puppy with a good fur color, somewhere between light brown and beige, so even though it's maybe not the most amazing thing it still gave me a good first impression. For some time I never got the opportunity to see it in battle, only as a sort of overworld pet not counting Kukui's catching tutorial, so I knew about it without having registered in the Pokédex. So it made me wonder, when will I discover how this puppy fares in battle? For what I remember I got that opportunity in the Battle Royal Dome, and I got a surprise because I didn't expect it to be Rock-type! Yeah that seems weird but its French name "Rocabot" makes the Pokémon's rock aspect less obvious, so I assumed until then it was just Normal-type... Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to catch one, yeah I went in Ten Carat Hill where it can be found but the RNG decided to not make me encounter one.
• Lycanroc: I'll first talk about the midnight form since it's the first one I got to discover, specifically in the Kahuna battle against Olivia. I thought what, a rocky werewolf? That seems kinda random. And it's funny it looks like a shiny Yveltal. This might be cool, where it is in the Pokédex? It looks evolved, so it's probably the evolution of a Pokémon I completely missed. So I open the Pokédex, and... doesn't find it. Wait, didn't I actually find this Pokémon's pre-evolved form, simply Rockruff? It's a rocky canine too, so it would make sense. And yeah it was the case. Indeed the design difference surprised me a lot. Much later in my adventure I got to fight
Kukui the champion
and he sends... a Lycanroc, why did he also have one? Olivia already had one, it seems so repetitive... oh wait the design is different? Okay, I wasn't expecting that! Later I realized that the form I first saw was the midnight one, and the other way the midday form. Pretty clever since werewolves are traditionally said to be more ferocious during night, and the midnight form definitely looks more like it wants to shred you apart.

Edit: now I'm putting things in spoiler boxes until this year's Christmas becomes old news.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ShinyRegice ShinyRegice I suggest you use the spoiler tag on some of these, as not everyone here has finished the game yet.
Might be better to put the entire thing in spoiler tabs imo.. the length of them are quite long on mobile and it takes multiple swipes just to get through the entire post..

Think I might hold off on shiny hunting through breeding until I get a foreign ditto I'll be getting through Pokemon Sun (I'll be playing it in German) since I only have the Shiny charm and that swap breeding will be easier with both..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I will trade buzzwole's for buzzwole's to people online until I get a careful one!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I might as well input my thoughts about the changes that the 7th generation made to certain moves and abilities.
  1. Gale Wings: I find it rather stupid that this ability only activates if the user has 100% of its max HP now. It's not like Talonflame is that powerful with a base attack of only 81, and it has been one of the few Pokemon who strikes fear on Blaziken and Mega Blaziken.
  2. Thunder Wave: Why this move's accuracy got nerfed makes no sense, especially since Glare maintains 100% accuracy. And of course, Ground-types are already immune to Thunder Wave.
  3. Sucker Punch: I can probably see why its power got nerfed, but that's pretty much a middle finger for the slower Pokemon, such as Honchkrow.
  4. Parental Bond: The power nerf to the second hit is pretty much justified if the ability was powerful enough to give the strongest legendaries a run for their money.
  5. Dark Void: That move got what it deserved, because it was heavily broken in that it could put multiple Pokemon to sleep in a double battle. The reduced accuracy and limiting it to Darkrai only would at least make it harder for the move to hit more than one target.
  6. Prankster: Why it no longer affects Dark-type Pokemon makes little sense if you asked me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been trying to figure out a good ability to match with Muk's power of Alchemy

I'm thinking "Levitate" since his only weakness is ground

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I might as well input my thoughts about the changes that the 7th generation made to certain moves and abilities.
  1. Gale Wings: I find it rather stupid that this ability only activates if the user has 100% of its max HP now. It's not like Talonflame is that powerful with a base attack of only 81, and it has been one of the few Pokemon who strikes fear on Blaziken and Mega Blaziken.
  2. Thunder Wave: Why this move's accuracy got nerfed makes no sense, especially since Glare maintains 100% accuracy. And of course, Ground-types are already immune to Thunder Wave.
  3. Sucker Punch: I can probably see why its power got nerfed, but that's pretty much a middle finger for the slower Pokemon, such as Honchkrow.
  4. Parental Bond: The power nerf to the second hit is pretty much justified if the ability was powerful enough to give the strongest legendaries a run for their money.
  5. Dark Void: That move got what it deserved, because it was heavily broken in that it could put multiple Pokemon to sleep in a double battle. The reduced accuracy and limiting it to Darkrai only would at least make it harder for the move to hit more than one target.
  6. Prankster: Why it no longer affects Dark-type Pokemon makes little sense if you asked me.
The Prankster thing makes sense if you think about it. Virtually every language Prankster gets translated to (Japanese included with Teasing Heart) connotates it as a deceptive move. Considering deception and shadiness are what Dark types are known for, and that most Prankster Pokémon are either Fairy types (strong against Dark) or Dark types themselves, it may have been a sort of in-universe evolutionary measure to help Dark types survive.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never used a prankster pokemon before but it actually sounds kind of cool.

I can priority sleep or something,

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Prankster thing makes sense if you think about it. Virtually every language Prankster gets translated to (Japanese included with Teasing Heart) connotates it as a deceptive move. Considering deception and shadiness are what Dark types are known for, and that most Prankster Pokémon are either Fairy types (strong against Dark) or Dark types themselves, it may have been a sort of in-universe evolutionary measure to help Dark types survive.
Well it still kind of feels disturbing when you're trying to take advantage of certain status moves.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I've been trying to figure out a good ability to match with Muk's power of Alchemy

I'm thinking "Levitate" since his only weakness is ground
Alolan Muk's a real tank but outside of Leftovers/Black Sludge, every damage to him can't be recovered, leaving him to be slowly whittled down.
So giving him a recovery would allow him to switch in, Knock Off some items and recover the damage done to him.

I personally like Grassy Surge, granting recovery and halving Earthquake's damage (which is the ultimate Ground-move that everybody and his hamster runs as coverage) and as an extra overrides other Terrains on switch in, stopping things like Koko from getting too comfy.

Then of course you can try Regenerator Muk with an Assault Vest to switch in a Special Attack, do your Knock Off duty and switch out to almost full HP.

Other options include Water Veil to prevent those pesky burns that stop Alolan Muk in his tracks, Levitate for no weakness or just generally OP things like Fluffy or Merciless

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alolan Muk's a real tank but outside of Leftovers/Black Sludge, every damage to him can't be recovered, leaving him to be slowly whittled down.
So giving him a recovery would allow him to switch in, Knock Off some items and recover the damage done to him.

I personally like Grassy Surge, granting recovery and halving Earthquake's damage (which is the ultimate Ground-move that everybody and his hamster runs as coverage) and as an extra overrides other Terrains on switch in, stopping things like Koko from getting too comfy.

Then of course you can try Regenerator Muk with an Assault Vest to switch in a Special Attack, do your Knock Off duty and switch out to almost full HP.

Other options include Water Veil to prevent those pesky burns that stop Alolan Muk in his tracks, Levitate for no weakness or just generally OP things like Fluffy or Merciless
Well, if you want Water Veil, you might as well give him water bubble instead since it prevents burn and adds resistance to fire. Plus would boost water attacks - If Muk could get water attacks.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hidden Power Water :p

EDIT: Corrosion would be pretty good too if only in a few MUs
I'm not really sure HP Water is viable on Alolan Muk. Even if you gave him a +Special Attack nature and EV investments into special he's not really going to KO much unless they are weak against water, and even then it'd probably take 2 turns at least

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While Water Bubble does double the power of Water-type attacks, it doesn't exactly do you much justice if the Pokemon's offenses aren't that strong. Likewise, anything that's immune to Water-type attacks would pretty much render Water Bubble useless.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm just saying, it's better than water veil since it gives all the bonus' of water veil plus more

Top Bottom