• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Released! Discuss here!

Are you excited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone needs to get fired. Images from the trailer tomorrow is one thing, but leaking actual footage from the trailer? Damn...
This Pokemon reaches its schooling form at level 50. So, you can use this Pokemon practically immediately over Wi-Fi.

But that's not all!
This is apparently an image from the Rockruff manga.

Seems to me that this will be Rowlet's 2nd evolution. Seems like there is no reason to doubt the evolution leak if this is the real deal (which I think it is).
Little disappointed that they only showed Pokemon that Corocoro had already leaked (except Bewear's pre-evo and the sandcastles, for some reason). But at least we got some new info of them and the evil team.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hail is more hindered by how bad Ice is a type. Game Freak need to fix it already and give it some extra resistances so it isn't such a joke defensively - because at the minute Ice type seems to only really exist for the moves rather than the Pokemon at the higher levels of battling.
I know how bad defensively ice types are but If given the right abilities they could pull through with a few magic guard, and overcoat users to help counter their weaknesses it would be a glass cannon but with a good sp attack ice type with specs and blizzard with an ability to assist the speed it and another with scarf and blizzard it could prove to be annoying to deal with If BP isn't around or another faster scarf user.. I have tried playing around with Hail but the sp attack decrease from multiple target moves is the only real problem and having a good sp attack base Pokemon with speed over 100 is near impossible outside of frosslass.. if they give it more abilities and give a snow speed doubling ability to a Pokemon like Glaceon it could work with Specs Timid or modest with that 130 base sp attack.. there's just not enough given to work with Hail/snow warning.. if they give it more abilities to match that of the other weather conditions it could be much more viable outside of singles.. (I pretty much take what I'm given and try and make it work in the meta more than Smogon would recommend..)
And we have a more annoying ability than aftermath.. I can already see the troll sets coming out of this Pokemon if it gets a good recovery move lol if this is skill swapped onto a chansey or blissey though :demon:

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Someone needs to get fired. Images from the trailer tomorrow is one thing, but leaking actual footage from the trailer? Damn...
This Pokemon reaches its schooling form at level 50. So, you can use this Pokemon practically immediately over Wi-Fi.

But that's not all!
This is apparently an image from the Rockruff manga.

Seems to me that this will be Rowlet's 2nd evolution. Seems like there is no reason to doubt the evolution leak if this is the real deal (which I think it is).
The Rowlet second evolution leak is confirmed to be fake. It was drawn by the same guy that made a lot of fake Alola forms.

------

We now have the English Trailer posted one day in advance because of the leaks.

The Japanese got a similar trailer, though there was plenty of new footage showing off Team Skull, even revealing their battle theme.

Team Skull has a pretty awesome encounter and battle theme! I even like Guzma's pose he makes during battle.

Last edited:

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Sun/Moon is the leakiest Pokemon game I've ever seen!

Love the English names. Wishiwashi is a great pun; and Pyukumuku is perfect for an adorable wad of goo that vomits up its own organs.

MORELULL: How is that name pronounced? More-Lull? More-EL-ull? Mor-a-lull? That said, it's cute; and seems to further cement the Chinese leak. Endlessly curious to see Frosty the Pokeman.

ALOLAN RAICHU: Wait, Pikachu evolves? :p
Nah, it's great to see the forgotten Electrodent get some love finally. Apparently Gamefreak are digging incredibly deep into the past this gen. After all, isn't this essentially just that surfing Pikachu from the anime? The one who could sense waves?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno why the sandcastle Pokemon weren't shown, but OK. Nothing new here.

The prophecy, however, is finally real.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
When I read the details for Wishiwashi, it mentions that Gyarados flee from the School form. It kind of makes you wonder if Gyarados hunts for Wishiwashi in the wild.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Posted my thoughts in the social, but I'll post here to! My favorites are the Cosmic Raichu and Team Skull. Both have great concepts behind them, and Skull looks simple but really interesting as an evil team. Hoping that stays true.

I'm going to take a guess and say that they don't want the legend, but cause trouble. According to the site they deface the trials, so maybe this angers Solagleo or Lunala and you need to calm them. Also at some point, I see them redeeming their bad deeds by saving you.

Also think that in the anime, they will be like Team Rocket and be recurring villains, but they won't be in every episode. Their theme is also amazing.

For the rest of it, wishiwashi is pretty neat and I wonder what stat boosts it gets. The mushroom has potential, but is boring atm. Another point for the Chinese leak though.Looking forward to that snowman.

And Cosmic Raichu has a lot of potential so I hope it gets used and given some love in battles.

Team Skull looks stylish. Did anyone else noticed they use Safri Balls?
They are actually nest balls. Thought they were safari myself. It's neat that they use different balls now. Pretty interesting detail for only the evil team.

When I read the details for Wishiwashi, it mentions that Gyarados flee from the School form. It kind of makes you wonder if Gyarados hunts for Wishiwashi in the wild.
It could, but they could also just live in the same area and gyrados sees their rage and knows to run if something angers it. The website descriptions are great. They really add background, environments, and a more realistic feel to the pokemon of Alola. Really liking them so far.

D

Deleted member

Well I do declare yes I do declare this new news got me even more hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon more then ever. Wishiwashi is an adorable fearsome thing, Morelull, is cute, and Pyukumuku I like it. Alolan Mewoth, Marowak, and Raichu are grand and as for Team Skull they seem like cool villains like that their like a gang and trying to do something which we'll find out in time.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
As long as I never see Team Flare again I'm dandy.

Screw those guys.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Can't expect every villainous team to do something logical. Part of me feels like Team Skull is only there to maintain the typical evil organization, and they serve no true purpose to the story outside of causing trouble for the player and the Alola residents. Of course, their vandalism would eventually anger the deities that protect Alola, requiring the player to calm them down.

D

Deleted member

I get more of a Team Rocket vibe from them they steal Pokemon and just want to cause trouble in Alola. With Giovanni and Team Rocket in Kanto and Johto it was the same thing correct? They just wanted to steal Pokemon, and wreck havoc sure Giovanni has goals at times but that was more their thing.

I think Guzma and Team Skull are trying to reek havoc and cause trouble maybe no real motivation at all. But I could be wrong we'll see in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Screw those guys.
Agreed. I feel like Team Flare as a villain team was pretty generic, very predictable, and kind of uninspired. Even the "amazing" twist in the game is predictable. I hope that Team Skull won't fall into this category, but I have my doubts.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
There's a still a part of me that thinks there's something more to Team Skull than what we were given. It was like that when we first learned about Team Flare, and I can't help but be skeptical that Team Skull will be another example of a team who has a simple goal at first but has some grander goal revealed later on.

Speaking of which, this anti-Team Flare discussion got me thinking of a question for everyone here:

Do you still want to see the Sun and Moon postgame involve an adventure through the Kalos region similar to Kanto in the Johto games? If not, what do you want the postgame to look like for Sun and Moon?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Screw those guys.
Hey, at least they are good in the anime.

There's a still a part of me that thinks there's something more to Team Skull than what we were given. It was like that when we first learned about Team Flare, and I can't help but be skeptical that Team Skull will be another example of a team who has a simple goal at first but has some grander goal revealed later on.

Speaking of which, this anti-Team Flare discussion got me thinking of a question for everyone here:

Do you still want to see the Sun and Moon postgame involve an adventure through the Kalos region similar to Kanto in the Johto games? If not, what do you want the postgame to look like for Sun and Moon?
Yes, I'd love it. Make us hunt Zygarde, and re fight the Kalos leaders.

Give them a full 6 team, as well as kalos elite 4. And give them all megas for petes sake. It was dumb that they didn't to begin with.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I wanted to do some more base stat speculation with what we have right now for the Alolan form Pokemon...

Alolan Meowth
HP: 40
Attack: 45
Defense: 35
SP ATK: 40
SP DEF: 40
Speed: 90
Total: 290

There would be no stat differences between the normal Meowth and Alolan Meowth.

Alolan Marowak
HP: 60
Attack: 70 (-10)
Defense: 100 (-10)
SP ATK: 80 (+30)
SP DEF: 50 (-30)
Speed: 65 (+20)
Total: 425

Alolan Marowak would have a weaker base attack, and be more frail than its normal counterpart (having the exact same special defense as Cubone), but it would be on the faster side, and have a special attack boost as well. Also, while the Thick Club would double Marowak's attack stat, a new item that I'd call the "Ghoulish Club", would double the special attack stat if it's held by Alolan Marowak (it can't be used by normal Marowak).

Alolan Raichu
Attack: 65 (-25)
Defense: 50 (-5)
SP ATK: 120 (+30)
SP DEF: 80
Speed: 110
Total: 485

Alolan Raichu would not be any faster than its normal counterpart, but its special attack would receive a boost at the expense of weakening its attack and defense stats.

D

Deleted member

Nuikoguma, Sandabaa, and Shirodesuna are cool as well got to say the designs of Alola are probably my second Favorite Pokemon designs after Kanto's just really like them even Bewear now. Yeah Team Skull seems like they got more going for them we'll find out what it is in time.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I wanted to do some more base stat speculation with what we have right now for the Alolan form Pokemon...

Alolan Meowth
HP: 40
Attack: 45
Defense: 35
SP ATK: 40
SP DEF: 40
Speed: 90
Total: 290

There would be no stat differences between the normal Meowth and Alolan Meowth.

Alolan Marowak
Attack: 70 (-10)
Defense: 100 (-10)
SP ATK: 80 (+30)
SP DEF: 50 (-30)
Speed: 65 (+20)
Total: 425

Alolan Marowak would have a weaker base attack, and be more frail than its normal counterpart (having the exact same special defense as Cubone), but it would be on the faster side, and have a special attack boost as well. Also, while the Thick Club would double Marowak's attack stat, a new item that I'd call the "Ghoulish Club", would double the special attack stat if it's held by Alolan Marowak (it can't be used by normal Marowak).

Alolan Raichu
Attack: 65 (-25)
Defense: 50 (-5)
SP ATK: 120 (+30)
SP DEF: 80
Speed: 110
Total: 485

Alolan Raichu would not be any faster than its normal counterpart, but its special attack would receive a boost at the expense of weakening its attack and defense stats.
I have to disagree with Marowak tbh.. I don't really see it becoming a special attacker but still as a physical threat.. it may get a few special moves but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be good on Marowak like how Rhyperior can learn surf, and earth power or Gyarados has thunderbolt.. (iirc you stated that you think it will gain better Sp attack because of Marowak's move arsenal prior..)
Though I mostly agree with the other two except for the defense decrease on Alo-Raichu which is only because I don't think it should be any lower than it already is..

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Fluttershy Fluttershy : I guess with Alolan Marowak being a Fire/Ghost-type, it could gain some additional special attacks that the normal Marowak can't learn. While we do know that Marowak can learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast, I could see Alolan Marowak having access to Shadow Ball, Overheat, and Will-O-Wisp as well, but I don't think it'll be able to get Shadow Claw.

D

Deleted member

I've never really paid attention to the competitor aspect of Pokemon but with Sun and Moon I'll definitely try to keep an eye on stats which TM'S HM's are best for which Pokemon ECT.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Fluttershy Fluttershy : I guess with Alolan Marowak being a Fire/Ghost-type, it could gain some additional special attacks that the normal Marowak can't learn. While we do know that Marowak can learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast, I could see Alolan Marowak having access to Shadow Ball, Overheat, and Will-O-Wisp as well, but I don't think it'll be able to get Shadow Claw.
What about Shadow punch? The normal form does have access to fire and thunder punch so it's a likely possibility that it will get Shadow punch with its Alolan form.. Also we still have that one move that was shown in the trailer that looks to be ghost type equivalent to one of the normal bone moves but whether it's physical or special is still up in the air.. my guess being physical because it feels and looks like it would be physical.. those three moves are likely going to be given to Marowak's new form. I'm still hoping that it'll get Shadow sneak since it'll be the first shadow sneak stab Pokemon that doesn't need to fear the burn lol

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just want to mention Alolan Marowak used a new move in the English trailer that hit Haunter for super effective damage using it's club...Bone Club or Bonemerang are ground type moves and are useless against Haunter's Levitate, so it's most likely a Ghost type attack...It appears to be a physical attack as well...

D

Deleted member

An interesting but fun tidbit apparently there was a fan made leak showing what Rowlet's evolved form could look like it's on Pokejungle it is fake but there if anyone wants to see a pretty cool design of what Rowlet might look like when it evolve full credit to the artist they did good with it. Yeah Marowak's new move did look new guess we'll see what it is in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What about Shadow punch? The normal form does have access to fire and thunder punch so it's a likely possibility that it will get Shadow punch with its Alolan form.. Also we still have that one move that was shown in the trailer that looks to be ghost type equivalent to one of the normal bone moves but whether it's physical or special is still up in the air.. my guess being physical because it feels and looks like it would be physical.. those three moves are likely going to be given to Marowak's new form. I'm still hoping that it'll get Shadow sneak since it'll be the first shadow sneak stab Pokemon that doesn't need to fear the burn lol
Shadow Punch is rather weak with a base power of only 60 though; it would need the Technician treatment. That's the one thing that really hurts Dusknoir, as none of its Ghost-type physical attacks can deal more damage than Earthquake or Return. As for that new bone attack, I might have one guess about it...

Phantom Bone
Type: Ghost
Category: Special
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 10
Description: The user strikes with an odd bone that was created from the shadows. This peculiar attack deals physical damage to the target.

On one final note, Alolan Marowak does get the Lightning Rod ability, which pretty much explains why I speculated for the special attack increase. After all, unlike the normal Marowak, Alolan Marowak is not immune to Electric-type moves, so its special attack would rise whenever it's targeted by any Electric-type moves.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Shadow Punch is rather weak with a base power of only 60 though; it would need the Technician treatment. That's the one thing that really hurts Dusknoir, as none of its Ghost-type physical attacks can deal more damage than Earthquake or Return. As for that new bone attack, I might have one guess about it...

Phantom Bone
Type: Ghost
Category: Special
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 10
Description: The user strikes with an odd bone that was created from the shadows. This peculiar attack deals physical damage to the target.

On one final note, Alolan Marowak does get the Lightning Rod ability, which pretty much explains why I speculated for the special attack increase. After all, unlike the normal Marowak, Alolan Marowak is not immune to Electric-type moves, so its special attack would rise whenever it's targeted by any Electric-type moves.
But with a thick club it's still going to hurt lol.

There's also Seaking that has access to lightning Rod but has lower sp attack and higher physical attack and not immune to electric attacks. Imo it could be just because normal Marowak has it and it felt fitting to the developers to keep lightning rod on Alo-Marowak..

D

Deleted member

• Alola is made up of 4 islands, Melemele, Poni, Ula’Ula, and Akala.
  • Post game has 4 “Island Districts” that aren’t viewable on the map. Ekahi Island, Elua Island, Ekolu Island, and Kalola Island.
  • Kalos is not available post-game, but Hoomaka Cave on Kalola Island holds a huge easter egg I believe. Deep inside there is a dark entrance guarded by a backpacker that states the railroad is closed for now and only a Pokémon that emits a special light can ignite the way to the other side. No Pokémon in your party will allow you to enter for now.
  • Rockruff has 3 evolutions similar to Eevee in RBY. All of them require learning “Howl”.
  • Salandit has a split evolution line at level 36, one for Male and one for Female.
  • There are 16 Z-Stones, 18 total, with a Trial Captain for 16 of the types. Guzma and Plumeria are holders of the missing Dark and Poison Z-Stones.
  • Some Pokémon can change shape/stats after they perform a Z-Move. These include Greninja (Rainbow), Solgaleo (Radiant), Lunala (Full Moon), Marshadow (Eclipse), Espeon (Dawn), and Umbreon (Dusk).
  • All 47 Mega Stones are accessible on the island districts. There aren’t any new Mega Evolutions.
  • There are a total of 128 new Pokémon and 23 Alolan forms. These Alolan forms are all Gen 1 exclusive Pokémon.
  • Alolan form Pokémon that are capable of Mega Evolving can do so, Alakazam and Kangaskahn are among these.
  • Marshadow, an extremely gorgeous dolphin, has a jewel on its head that emit sparkles so bright, that its seen as the emissary of light. It’s stats are pretty underwhelming, but it has a cool ability that allows it to have any Psychic type combination. The second type is random every time it enters the battle field. Even switching out causes it to change.
  • The Strange Souvenir item in XY depicts a Ghost/Rock Pokémon from Alola named Gigareki. It’s a giant tiki (different from the Tapu lines) that has an amazing laughing animation when you battle with it. It is said to be the oldest living Pokémon, and seen as a “Teacher” in many ways.
  • The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.
  • Rainbow Greninja will be revealed by TPC on Aug 21.
  • Alolan Alakazam family are fighting type. Alolan Alakazam can mega evolve, keeps the fighting type, and gains No Guard.
  • Yes. The Z-Bracelet is a key item in your backpack. Selecting it allows you to place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it. This allows for more crazy strategies because your Mega Pokémon can now hold items like Rayquaza due to this.
  • The first district you’re taken too has a slightly upgraded Battle Maison. One of the districts has a Lugia/Ho-Oh depending on your version.
  • All Champions from previous games are able to battled on the S.S. Anne while they’re bored. The S.S. Anne brings you to the districts.
  • Rainbow Greninja is technically Ash Greninja but with a name change. It will be revealed in the closing ceremony at World’s 2016.
  • Meowth that knows “Happy Hour” and OT Alola will be distributed at World’s. Cherish Ball.
  • If you add 128 to our existing 721 roster, that means Generation 8 will only need to introduce 151 Pokemon (like a reboot) to bring our total count to 1000.

This was posted on Pokejungle full credit to them and the creator of the site who did a video on it. apparently it's a rumor that swirled around 4chan.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, i'm not believing any more rumors until rockruffs secret is revealed

They are literally just piggybacking at this point

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
But with a thick club it's still going to hurt lol.

There's also Seaking that has access to lightning Rod but has lower sp attack and higher physical attack and not immune to electric attacks. Imo it could be just because normal Marowak has it and it felt fitting to the developers to keep lightning rod on Alo-Marowak..
Shadow Punch would hurt even more if the Technician ability is applied though. Otherwise, you'd be dealing more damage with either Earthquake or Return, assuming that you're dealing neutral damage with either of the three attacks.

Anyway, there could always be a Thick Club counterpart that doubles the special attack stat, but I guess only time will tell what Alolan Marowak's fate will be.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Shadow Punch would hurt even more if the Technician ability is applied though. Otherwise, you'd be dealing more damage with either Earthquake or Return, assuming that you're dealing neutral damage with either of the three attacks.

Anyway, there could always be a Thick Club counterpart that doubles the special attack stat, but I guess only time will tell what Alolan Marowak's fate will be.
I'd still have it for type coverage lol

And tbh I only want Marowak to stay physical only because we have Chandelure already and having a physical fire/ghost would give it more of an edge with choosing between the two to use..
Obviously fake...it would be too broken for Mega Pokemon to hold Rayquaza in battle...:troll:
New battle item confirmed. Holding a Rayquaza gives the wielder a secondary hit based on Rayquaza's physical or special attack stat and the Holder's ev's and Iv's :kappa:

There's some interesting bits there but I still need proof of confirmation before I believe this.. though the mega Pokemon holding Rayquaza items part is a bit disturbing..

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'd still have it for type coverage lol

And tbh I only want Marowak to stay physical only because we have Chandelure already and having a physical fire/ghost would give it more of an edge with choosing between the two to use..
The funny thing is, there have been a numerous number of Pokemon with the same kinds of type combinations, but they're each given different abilities. Chandelure doesn't get Cursed Body and Lightning Rod, while Alolan Marowak doesn't get Flame Body and Flash Fire.

On one final note, a base 70 attack can still be usable when doubled. You just won't be hitting as hard as with a base 80 attack.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
The funny thing is, there have been a numerous number of Pokemon with the same kinds of type combinations, but they're each given different abilities. Chandelure doesn't get Cursed Body and Lightning Rod, while Alolan Marowak doesn't get Flame Body and Flash Fire.

On one final note, a base 70 attack can still be usable when doubled. You just won't be hitting as hard as with a base 80 attack.
but some do get outclassed by other's and being physical can help if your team is too special based and you don't want to add the other Fire/ghost because of that and you need something like a fire/ghost to help balance out your team. but we should just wait to see what it's given first lol
but there also comes the question.. what happens if Marowak gets flash fire as it's hidden ability? however it will probably run lightning rod due to the Immunity that comes with it lol then it gets normal, fighting, and electric as immune with the potential of having an air balloon if it doesn't get a special based thick club..

true since Azu has like 50 atk base power and still hits hard due to huge power which is the ability equivalent to thick club..

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
but some do get outclassed by other's and being physical can help if your team is too special based and you don't want to add the other Fire/ghost because of that and you need something like a fire/ghost to help balance out your team. but we should just wait to see what it's given first lol
Hence why I've brought up a special attack that deals physical damage. Of course, that won't do you any good against the likes of Blissey, who is immune to Ghost-type attacks, but at least Ghost-types are immune to Counter.

Also, my Alolan Marowak base stat spread has its base speed set at 65, so it would still be slower than Chandelure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys are right some of these rumours could be true some may not be. We'll get some clarification at some point so we'll see.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Hence why I've brought up a special attack that deals physical damage. Of course, that won't do you any good against the likes of Blissey, who is immune to Ghost-type attacks, but at least Ghost-types are immune to Counter.

Also, my Alolan Marowak base stat spread has its base speed set at 65, so it would still be slower than Chandelure.
Your base stat spreads you randomly made up have nothing to do with anything.

This is a very simple argument. Alolan Marowak would be able to set itself apart from Chandalure better if they keep Marowak as a physical attacker.

A special attack that deals physical damage is not the same thing. Its one move, two if he gets psyshock, which greatly limits versatility. Even if it does happen why wouldn't Chandalure get the move as well.

I don't get why you are adamantly arguing against having a physical Ghost/Fire in favor of having two special ones.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
  • Alola is made up of 4 islands, Melemele, Poni, Ula’Ula, and Akala.
  • Post game has 4 “Island Districts” that aren’t viewable on the map. Ekahi Island, Elua Island, Ekolu Island, and Kalola Island.
  • Kalos is not available post-game, but Hoomaka Cave on Kalola Island holds a huge easter egg I believe. Deep inside there is a dark entrance guarded by a backpacker that states the railroad is closed for now and only a Pokémon that emits a special light can ignite the way to the other side. No Pokémon in your party will allow you to enter for now.
  • Rockruff has 3 evolutions similar to Eevee in RBY. All of them require learning “Howl”.
  • Salandit has a split evolution line at level 36, one for Male and one for Female.
  • There are 16 Z-Stones, 18 total, with a Trial Captain for 16 of the types. Guzma and Plumeria are holders of the missing Dark and Poison Z-Stones.
  • Some Pokémon can change shape/stats after they perform a Z-Move. These include Greninja (Rainbow), Solgaleo (Radiant), Lunala (Full Moon), Marshadow (Eclipse), Espeon (Dawn), and Umbreon (Dusk).
  • All 47 Mega Stones are accessible on the island districts. There aren’t any new Mega Evolutions.
  • There are a total of 128 new Pokémon and 23 Alolan forms. These Alolan forms are all Gen 1 exclusive Pokémon.
  • Alolan form Pokémon that are capable of Mega Evolving can do so, Alakazam and Kangaskahn are among these.
  • Marshadow, an extremely gorgeous dolphin, has a jewel on its head that emit sparkles so bright, that its seen as the emissary of light. It’s stats are pretty underwhelming, but it has a cool ability that allows it to have any Psychic type combination. The second type is random every time it enters the battle field. Even switching out causes it to change.
  • The Strange Souvenir item in XY depicts a Ghost/Rock Pokémon from Alola named Gigareki. It’s a giant tiki (different from the Tapu lines) that has an amazing laughing animation when you battle with it. It is said to be the oldest living Pokémon, and seen as a “Teacher” in many ways.
  • The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.
  • Rainbow Greninja will be revealed by TPC on Aug 21.
  • Alolan Alakazam family are fighting type. Alolan Alakazam can mega evolve, keeps the fighting type, and gains No Guard.
  • Yes. The Z-Bracelet is a key item in your backpack. Selecting it allows you to place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it. This allows for more crazy strategies because your Mega Pokémon can now hold items like Rayquaza due to this.
  • The first district you’re taken too has a slightly upgraded Battle Maison. One of the districts has a Lugia/Ho-Oh depending on your version.
  • All Champions from previous games are able to battled on the S.S. Anne while they’re bored. The S.S. Anne brings you to the districts.
  • Rainbow Greninja is technically Ash Greninja but with a name change. It will be revealed in the closing ceremony at World’s 2016.
  • Meowth that knows “Happy Hour” and OT Alola will be distributed at World’s. Cherish Ball.
  • If you add 128 to our existing 721 roster, that means Generation 8 will only need to introduce 151 Pokemon (like a reboot) to bring our total count to 1000.
This was posted on Pokejungle full credit to them and the creator of the site who did a video on it. apparently it's a rumor that swirled around 4chan.
IIRC, the creator of this leak already came forward and stated it's fake. If not, then I still highly doubt it since Gigareki is trademarked differently from the other Pokémon (it's under software), so it's highly unlikely to be a new Pokemon.

Top Bottom