• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Sprite Shop - Looking for Spriters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
My internet browser isn't loading, so I won't be able to update the OP/do any requests until further notice. :(

However! Feel free to keep up with your own To Do List for now.

JOE!

Smash Hero
PRESENTING:

evil jigglypuff!

Complete with tophat, monacle, evil facial hair and cape

EDIT:
~Request~

• Revamp of Japanese 1st gen Venusaur.
• Pokémon trainer unleashing a Yoshi from a Pokéball.
Will do

EDIT: done

Presenting: Revamped Venasaur, from pokemon Green!

Presenting: I choose you, YOSHI!

EDIT: THE SEQUEL

If it is not too much of a hassle, ~Request~

Link Trainer sprite. Thanks in advance
claimed

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Joe, you're stealing all the requests. D: :laugh:

I just wonder what Ganon's up to! where all the other spriters are.....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'm trying to work on the gyarados revmp (which looks pretty cool) when I can, but since school started last week, I have limited computer time:(

D13

Smash Ace
~Request~

A very large, intimidating ditto. You could give him waving arms if you'd like.

Wrath`

Smash Master

This is Bada$$, you are in the zone. well might as well complete the Trio

~Request~
Darkurai+ Raiku (The name would be intereting. Rairai? Darku?)

M.K

Level 55
allready did one dog+darkrai...claimed :p

Presenting:

Suirai
It's good, but it looks like a recolor to Darkrai's colors instead of a fusion. I mean, you got the colors right, but I think it would be slightly better if you tried to incorporate more of Darkrai's parts into Suicune.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
This...

It's good, but it looks like a recolor to Darkrai's colors instead of a fusion. I mean, you got the colors right, but I think it would be slightly better if you tried to incorporate more of Darkrai's parts into Suicune.
It's great for a reskin if that's what you were going for, but fusing wouldn't hurt either.
Btw, it reminds me of Transmetal Beast-Wars (if you know what this is you are awesome) so that might be why I like it so much:)

JOE!

Smash Hero
he's got Darkrai's spinies on his elbows/heels, as well as his eyes and neck thingy...

Darkrai doesnt have much to really....bestow onto other sprites besides the neck, colors and the tendril things...

Claiming the last dog+darkrai btw

EDIT:

Presenting:

Darkou

LEGENDERY HELL HOUND TRIO:

ENRAI, fire/dark

HP: 93
ATTK: 103
DEF: 88
SPATTK: 113
SPDEF: 83
SPEED: 113

TOTAL: 593

SUIRAI, water/dark

HP: 85
ATTK: 83
DEF: 103
SPATTK: 113
SPDEF: 103
SPEED: 105

TOTAL: 592

DARKOU, electric/dark

HP: 80
ATTK: 88
DEF: 83
SPATTK: 125
SPDEF: 95
SPEED: 120

TOTAL: 591

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

Darkou, requested by The wrath of Koarin
Why not name Darkou... Rairai? :D We'd have all 3 rai-dogs, Enrai, Suirai, and Rairai! *gets slapped*

And I'd like to make a fairly simple request, please... Espeon is my fave-looking pokemon (right next to Flygon), and I'd love to see it...

... with an Arceus splice! They're both 4-legged, so it shouldn't be too hard... :D

Please? :(

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Its nice that you said please, but it would also be nice if you read how to request.

Please?

Oh, and I have one more part to recolor on the gyarados and it will be done:) It was harder than I thought...

karthik_king

Smash Ace
yay you guise are back

/me ~request~ and |request| and all the other ideas we use to request this:

LIGHT YAGAMI vs L avatar
their pogemanz weel be tiny mewtwo and tiny mew :D

EDIT: I had a spelignfial on purpose :p

i love trainer battle sprites :)
D: i dont see it on the list

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
~Request~
A splice of Ursaring and Rayquaza, Ursaquaza!
I honestly don't know what I'm aiming for here, so just about anything will do.
Thanks in advance.
Were-Bears and Quetzalcoatl for the win.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
~Request~
A splice of Ursaring and Rayquaza, Ursaquaza!
I honestly don't know what I'm aiming for here, so just about anything will do.
Thanks in advance.
Were-Bears and Quetzalcoatl for the win.
We ARE actually going to get to the requests in TCPS and finish them all off, but if you're going to go and request sprites already on our pending list here I'm going to remove them from the pending list. You could at least tell us that you got bored of waiting for us and were going to have someone else do it instead so we don't waste our time doing a sprite that someone else is already going to do for you.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
We ARE actually going to get to the requests in TCPS and finish them all off, but if you're going to go and request sprites already on our pending list here I'm going to remove them from the pending list. You could at least tell us that you got bored of waiting for us and were going to have someone else do it instead so we don't waste our time doing a sprite that someone else is already going to do for you.
Oh ok, I'll keep it there then.

Spire

III
BRoomer
~Request~

May I have...

Two original Pokemon:
1. A shared pre-evolution for both Golduck and Magmar (ignore Psyduck and Magby's existence; please do not use them at all).
2. A shared evolution for both Golduck and Magmar (ignore Magmortar's existence also, and again, do not use him at all).

Some pointers:
- Take into account the fact that Golduck and Magmar are very similar; same shape, size, and based on similar species. Magmar is basically the fire equivalent to Golduck.
- The pre-evolution's colors and features should equally match its potential to evolve into either a Water or Fire Pokemon.
- The evolution's colors and features should equally match the fact that it can evolve from either a Water or Fire Pokemon.
- And try not to use either Golduck or Magmar as a base for either of these Pokemon. Try completely scratching them.

Be careful, and take your time with this one. And have fun!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've become bogged down with life, so I won't be able to contribute to this shop, sprite wise. I'll do my best to keep the OP in shape, though!

Spire, you disappoint me. :(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
May I have...

Two original Pokemon:
1. A shared pre-evolution for both Golduck and Magmar (ignore Psyduck and Magby's existence; please do not use them at all).
2. A shared evolution for both Golduck and Magmar (ignore Magmortar's existence also, and again, do not use him at all).

Some pointers:
- Take into account the fact that Golduck and Magmar are very similar; same shape, size, and based on similar species. Magmar is basically the fire equivalent to Golduck.
- The pre-evolution's colors and features should equally match its potential to evolve into either a Water or Fire Pokemon.
- The evolution's colors and features should equally match the fact that it can evolve from either a Water or Fire Pokemon.
- And try not to use either Golduck or Magmar as a base for either of these Pokemon. Try completely scratching them.

lol sounds like a college assignment. i cant wait to see this :) and normally you would be doing this type of sprite lol

Mewter

Smash Master
May I have...

Two original Pokemon:

Some pointers:

I've become bogged down with life, so I won't be able to contribute to this shop, sprite wise. I'll do my best to keep the OP in shape, though!

Spire, you disappoint me. :(
Lol Spire. You can be pretty funny sometimes. You give us a list of guidelines and then say "Have fun."

:laugh:
And none of this "Life's got me" talk. It seems things die a little whenever somebody says that.
So, instead, I'll say "I don't have time yet."

Spire, you joker, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom