• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Sprite Shop - Looking for Spriters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
~request~?

A Blaziken with a crown and make it look muscular....

I know it was under Zook's list, and since he said he was gonna be too busy, can someone else do it for me??

JOE!

Smash Hero
Am i the only spriter who's actually semi active? :p

anywho, wont be able to do much until like...sunday

Mewter

Smash Master
*Yawn*
I'll get a sprite done sometime... on Friday.:tired:
Put me on the Previous Members list, Zook, so that others can fill the spot for a little. Then, I can switch back in when there's an opening. Basically, when I'm active, I'll fill a spot, and when I'm not active, someone else can take my place. I'm laying a :grrr:curse:grrr: on my spot, though, that makes it so that if you don't post a sprite for two days straight, you lose it for a whole day, at least. After that, you can claim it back; that is, if someone else doesn't take it first.
Let the :grrr:curse:grrr: take effect, now.:chuckle:

Oh, and when you speak of the curse, you have to say it like :grrr:curse:grrr:.

RWB

Smash Ace
~Request~

A Torkoal Evolution. I need a back sprite to go along with the main sprite, too.

Exchange the "White Smoke" for flames, and give it an all around tougher appearance.

Or, to make it simpler, a fusion of Torterra and Torkoal, with flames and no tree. Head should be more torkoalish in appearance. Meant to be a fire turtle starter's final stage.

NOTE: Preferably max 64x64. if not absolute max is 80x80.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'd like to make a fairly simple request, please... Espeon is my fave-looking pokemon (right next to Flygon), and I'd love to see it...

... with an Arceus splice! They're both 4-legged, so it shouldn't be too hard... :D

Please? :(
Does that work? I put the ~request~ thingy. :bee:

And if you could use the Arceus pieces as armor pieces for Espeon, it would look awesome.

Thanks in advance, in all 3 seriouses. :D

Clownbot

Smash Lord
~Request~

I was going to wait until Lil Baby Skarmory was done, but I have another request.

A Yami Yugi trainer sprite sending Kuriboh out of a Poke Ball.

Hope it's not too much, and can't wait to see it, as well as the baby Skarmory :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I would like to work here.

Here's an example of one of my latest works:

I can basically do whatever you want.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Third time's the charm?

~Request~
Rock Arceus, maybe based on Golem. I want more than a re-colored ring around him -.-

M.K

Level 55
Third time's the charm?

~Request~
Rock Arceus, maybe based on Golem. I want more than a re-colored ring around him -.-
Look, you do NOT have to keep posting your request in order for it to be completed. Most likely they have noted your request and it has been added to the queue. You must realize that you are not the only customer demanding sprites from the shop, and your request will be completed in time.

That being said, I would indeed like to encourage spriters to join the shop. As of now, I see only JOE contributing.
Coming from my experiences in the CPS, you honestly do not want to get behind in requests. It only leads to turmoil.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wait can you do pokefusions? Cause I heard that other thread closed and I want a request.

Id like a combo of magikarp and gyrados. Its for this thing Im doing and I needs that fusion

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Look, you do NOT have to keep posting your request in order for it to be completed. Most likely they have noted your request and it has been added to the queue. You must realize that you are not the only customer demanding sprites from the shop, and your request will be completed in time.

That being said, I would indeed like to encourage spriters to join the shop. As of now, I see only JOE contributing.
Coming from my experiences in the CPS, you honestly do not want to get behind in requests. It only leads to turmoil.
I know not the first thing about spriting.

I CAN help by keeping requests to a minimum, though. :bee:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Jeez, it feels like people read the rules even less in this shop than they did in TCPS.

For the sake of the members of this shop and for the sake of the thread in general, read the rules! You are NOT supposed to repeat your request two times to try and get it to be put on, and if I were the members of this shop I would refuse to complete your request for it.

And put "~ Request~" (without the space) in your posts.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
It would be a lot easier if Zook just went ahead and added that he reserves the right infract people for minor spam if they don't follow rules to the OP.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
~request~ blegh sorry if Im breaking the rules by asking again so..... Im confused can someone just make me a magikarp/gyrados pokefusion. I needs it for something a friend and I are doing... again if I broke the rules but I just requested again with the word request in it so someone could make it for me just in case my last one was ignored

M.K

Level 55
It would be a lot easier if Zook just went ahead and added that he reserves the right infract people for minor spam if they don't follow rules to the OP.
That's a good idea.
Zook, you do have the power to do that if you would like. I support this as well.

highfive

Smash Lord
Hello. What exactly is the criteria for being a spriter? I'm interested but I'm completely clueless for the whole process of sprite making.

horrible post. I'm sorry.

JOE!

Smash Hero
i is alive, and working on babeh skarmory.

Anywho, to be a spriter, you must fight every animal on earth, with one hand behind your back and win.

Then, you must run though an artic blizzard, without a SINGLE flake falling on you.

after that, you gotta take a quick exam about Digimon. Dunno why this is still a requirment, i guess the guys at HQ thought it'd be funny....

anywho, after all that you then must bring me a shubbery.

(in all seriousness, just gimme a PM or VM and ill show ya the ropes)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My first request was taken by Zook. Zook then left. I re-posted my request. No one replied to it. I assumed people had ignored it, because all other requests are responded to in less than one day, so I re-re-posted my request.

It's that simple.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
My first request was taken by Zook. Zook then left. I re-posted my request. No one replied to it. I assumed people had ignored it, because all other requests are responded to in less than one day, so I re-re-posted my request.

It's that simple.
So your request has to be claimed publicly to mean someone is working on it? I never saw that in the OP. :ohwell:

M.K

Level 55
So your request has to be claimed publicly to mean someone is working on it? I never saw that in the OP. :ohwell:
It does not have to be claimed publically. Don't worry, he's just impatient.
Don't get me wrong, that's understandable! :D
Annoying, I'm not trying to be a mean person =/ I guess I just have *bad* memories of when this use to happen to the CPS.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Actually, a lot of the requests in TCPS never got talked about until they got completed.

M.K

Level 55
Actually, a lot of the requests in TCPS never got talked about ever.
Fix'd. :D
:)
:|
<:''''''''(

~REQUEST~

WHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?

This is what I want you to do. Listen carefully, this won't be easy.
I would like Arceus to be fused with Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan.
Not just a recolor with pasted parts, either. I want to see effort. :chuckle::mad::chuckle:

JOE!

Smash Hero
bring me a shubbery first. one slightly bigger than the last one I got so i can arrange it between my new one and the one of similar size i allready had

Mewter

Smash Master
We shall do no such thing!
Oh, please! Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done.
Will get stuff done today... hopefully.

JOE!

Smash Hero
bob saget....

gonna have to post this whole thing somewhere <.<

EDIT: fixed the link, and made a thread :p

Mewter

Smash Master
Hey, Kohldstare, you're occupying the :grrr:cursed:grrr: spot. (Zook,)Put his name in the spot instead of the "curse" in :grrr:curse:grrr:. Keep the ending emoticons, the color, and the size, though. :)

Piety the Diety

Smash Apprentice
Fix'd. :D
:)
:|
<:''''''''(

~REQUEST~

WHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?

This is what I want you to do. Listen carefully, this won't be easy.
I would like Arceus to be fused with Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan.
Not just a recolor with pasted parts, either. I want to see effort. :chuckle::mad::chuckle:
sounds sweet I cant wait for it to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom