• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I beat Red with A level 53 and the rest 50s.

You're just doing it wrong.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I took my PokéWalker to school today.
I walked to school, to and from classes, and from school to my friends house where we hung outside for about two hours and I roller bladed for like 2/3 of the time.
In all, it says that I have 11,637 steps.

Tacel

Smash Lord
****, after today all I got were about 6000 steps :mad:
It was my first time roller blading, so whenever I fell it probably counted 100 steps. :p
Also, after lunch I jogged in place like Kirby's down throw.

I swear to God this thing is going to make me exercise my bones off. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It was my first time roller blading, so whenever I fell it probably counted 100 steps. :p
Also, after lunch I jogged in place like Kirby's down throw.

I swear to God this thing is going to make me exercise my bones off. :)
Dude, I had PE today, ran laps, did push ups, pull ups, and stretches that were making my pokewalker go and it still didn't do THAT much :mad:

Tacel

Smash Lord
Dude, I had PE today, ran laps, did push ups, pull ups, and stretches that were making my pokewalker go and it still didn't do THAT much :mad:
Wow...
I wonder why mine got more.
...And no. I do not st there and shake it to get steps.
I walk a mile to school and a mile back, but you probably still should have gotten more.
I actually won't be able to bring it to gym class. Our uniforms don't have pockets, I'd probably lose it, and I probably won't be aloud to.
I'm not even aloud to wear my WATCH to gym!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Alright, beat Red on my second try. :bee: I wasn't willing to use revives the first time around since I was too used to the easy leader battles lol.

If I'd known there was actually hail in this game, I would have used a Snow Cloak Swinub. <.<

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps it's my nostalgia talking, as GSC was my favorite generation, but this game is f*cking amazing.
I'm about at Victory Road, despite being absolutely glued to SoulSilver since Sunday. I like to take things nice and slow. ;D
I wear my PokeWalker as a necklace on a stretchy elastic-ey string. I have it on all the time, unless it involves possibly getting it broken, which includes sleep, lol. Still counts (most, if not) all of my steps, and makes a great accessory for a complete geek like me. ^^ They don't even care at school~ Kids do ask what it is, though. xD
I'm hoping I see a random kid with a PokeWalker while I'm in Florida this week. I can be all "HAI LETS CONNECT OUR POKEWALKERS KTHXBAI".

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Perhaps it's my nostalgia talking, as GSC was my favorite generation, but this game is f*cking amazing.
I'm about at Victory Road, despite being absolutely glued to SoulSilver since Sunday. I like to take things nice and slow. ;D
I wear my PokeWalker as a necklace on a stretchy elastic-ey string. I have it on all the time, unless it involves possibly getting it broken, which includes sleep, lol. Still counts (most, if not) all of my steps, and makes a great accessory for a complete geek like me. ^^ They don't even care at school~ Kids do ask what it is, though. xD
I'm hoping I see a random kid with a PokeWalker while I'm in Florida this week. I can be all "HAI LETS CONNECT OUR POKEWALKERS KTHXBAI".
This just reminded me how much I hate people who call Pokemon gay.

First of all, they should first look at the competitive aspect of the game and come back to me.

Second, Pokemon provides a nice diversion from the usual RPG with the variety of catchable creatures

Third, just because you buy SS it doesn't mean that you are gay. I tell them that it brings back nice memories from when I was little, then I leave.

Why do people rip on Pokemon so much... seriously?

*gets idea for thread*

It IS pretty cool that a few do ask what the hell I'm wearing on my belt XD. Although one just took it and nearly threw it out the window of the bus... not cool

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Guys, guys, I finally did it!! I decided to watch anime while I throw a masterball at Lugia... anyways... eventually I was like, you know, I want Lugia in a heavy ball, it looks cool. Sadly my three did not work, and he was in a Dusk Ball, still cool looking. I ended up with a Timid Lugia Alert to Sounds =). 13/23/23/27/17/31. I wanted max speed with good stats, man I finallu got it. Though a bit higher hp and special defense would be nice, his Special defense is already godly and HP..well I settled for it. Special Attack is just a bonus since all it'll know is ice beam, but oh well. It's sad it took me 9 hours to get that though, usually I'm so lucky =(. I think it took so long because he is my favorite legendary ; ;.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
You see, if I were able to get on Smashboards more often, I would've gladly lended you guys my Abras/Kadabras from Diamond that has every non-neutral nature with Synchronize.

Ignore the fact that half of them are in ARed Master Balls :p.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Nope.

Stat changes aren't put into the capture formula. Only if you inflict status will it do so....

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hmm.... so glad I'm done with him... he always critical hit me with the extrasensory...

Gl >.>

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Nope.

Stat changes aren't put into the capture formula. Only if you inflict status will it do so....
Really
Because Legendary birds seem to be harder to catch after spamming agility
And smokescreen seems to help
goes from 1 to 3 after three smokescreens everytime
might just be luck
strange odd luck

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Its the same luck that made people believe that Like A B Down was a masterball code somehting

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I think there was a JOKE going on here....

Or he meant Nest ball.

Which STILL isn't true, BTW.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Uugh I can't believe I spend 2 hours today playing Voltorb Flip... I can never get past level 7 because of my terrible luck.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I also haven't seen/caught one. >.> Unless you count the Geodude in Platinum, but I think you're referring to shinies in HGSS.

And I caught like, 40+ Swinubs in Ice Path, so it isn't for a lack of exposure to wild Pokemon.

Top Bottom