• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Hell yes, Aggron.

Not really fanart, I just thought that these were cool. Trying to put the smaller versions side by side for my signature, but it won't work for some reason. Anyone care to explain to a newb?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm not getting what's so mature about this... is it like it starts out cute and progressively gets worse or something?

Well I get why it'd be mature because of the Chatot, but besides that I dunno.

UberMario

Smash Master
Fraid I don't quite get this one. Is this a pokemon? I'm confused.
It's a joke, it's supposed to be an evolution for Eevee induced by Nabisco Oreos, because nowadays practically everything can make it evolve. :chuckle:

Moozle

Smash Champion
Ulti is the evee because he's just like "**** this," The Kecleon is Tery because it's purple and is leading and wants to get stuff done, Spiritomb is CRASHiC because CRASHiC is weird, and I don't know who Latias is lol :(

Edit: maybe Latias is Firus, because he is a mod who has to deal with all of our **** (it's carrying the bags).

Top Bottom