• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This thread is getting ********. You guys are starting to post the same pictures that other people already have. I don't expect you to look through the entire thread but I've been seeing more and more dupllicates. Same page pictures are even more fail.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the first ditto pic at the bottom of the last page (79 I think) is a repeat. I saw it recently in this thread. Or somewhere...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's because someone / Riddle asked for Ditto fanart so Tyfighter or whoever it was reposrted to show them. It was intentional but in the way to show someone else who was looking for that picture.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That's because someone / Riddle asked for Ditto fanart so Tyfighter or whoever it was reposrted to show them. It was intentional but in the way to show someone else who was looking for that picture.
Riddle's request made me edit the post I originally had the pic, and swapped it out so it wouldn't be a repeat.
Actually, the first ditto pic at the bottom of the last page (79 I think) is a repeat. I saw it recently in this thread. Or somewhere...
I did show that ditto pic on page 77, but edited it, so people who haven't already seen up to that page wouldn't see the ditto fan art twice. (in case you haven't seen the pic I edited in, I'll quote it)
And now, more contributing...

Top Bottom