• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Haven't been on DW in a while.

That got boring fast. But now Eeveelutions.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's a chore to unlock new areas pokemon but it helps keep the games alive. I'm not really liking BW as much as I did DP.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I dunno, I thin I liked the Aftergame of D/P/Pt more than BW's, but the main BW game is so much better than all the others...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I felt story wise, design wise, actually in all, Black/White is pretty solid. I gotta finish the trainer card, but trying to finish some other stuff first. :3

M.K

Level 55
The After Game is sparse in Black and White. Personally, I feel like the Village Bridge and Lacunosa Town are nice but devoid of purpose. They seemed thrown in for the sake of adding a few nice touches, but after the fact, it's just...purposeless. And then I feel like I'm just training Pokemon for the Battle Subway.
*shrug* It'll all be improved in subsequent versions.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Finally got around to looking up how white forest works.

Not impressed.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
You dont steal the people away, they people in your friends forest/city aren't visible to the "owner" of the forest/city, in other words the people are renewable resources.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
sounds annoying, seeing as I don't have anyone living local that plays Pokemon White to visit there entralink daily...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Restarted Black and went with Tepig. Had all my legendaries + Volcarona transferred to my brother's White version.

I've bee running in Route 1 for the past 30 minutes and not a single Audino has shown up.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm beginning to give up on Battle Subway. It's just starting to be stupid IMO. I'll loose to the dumbest things, and that;s 1hr+ lost..to try again? Meh. A challenge is one thing, but these people cheat bad...

I guess if I completed the Pokedex that's 4/5 of the game beaten >_>.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
Found another reason I'm glad I got White, I think. Hoping this will eventually be available everywhere once the movies become translated.
This makes me glad I got Pokemon Black :p that shiny Hydreigon looks amazing with the green and black colour scheme, although a white golurk does look rather awesome...prays they get released over wi-fi in England and not just Japan.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Found another reason I'm glad I got White, I think. Hoping this will eventually be available everywhere once the movies become translated.
Yeah, I saw that too. I was pretty excited, until I saw that it said it was being released in Japan...I'm always nervous with these events, because it seems a lot of the time when they're brought over to the US, they end up at Toys 'R' Us, and it's not at all worth making the trip out to the nearest Toys 'R' Us for a Pokémon.

Still, that is pretty awesome. I love Golurk's shiny form. It's just too bad shiny Hydreigon doesn't look as cool as some of the other shiny pseudo legends. (Though, at least you can actually discern his shiny form from his regular one.)

Sitien maker

Smash Cadet
I don't hate new generation games(Black and White),i find them awesome,i am still playing and training my pokemons but...
Really thier design is HORRIBLE!The games have an execellent storyline,battle sistem and all...But the pokemon design is HORRIBLE!I used my old Pearl and Diamond team,and not because of legendaries,i haven't legendaries in my team in pokemon Pearl,I only want old generation pokemons,i love them more than the last generation.

If someone interessed i can train a pokemon level 1 to 75
only one every 5 days!ONLY POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!
Give them a good item and i will train the one with the better item,use pokesav to give me the pokemons(In pokesav pokemon can be saved in .pkm) because i can't use online,save the pokemon in pokesav without giving me your savefile,only the pokemon,i will use pokesav to tranfer them to my save and i will train them(POKESAV WILL BE USED ONLY TO TRANFER POKEMON TO SAVEFILE).After the training i will give to you it and i will DELETE HIM from my savefile.I will use the item given to pokemon.

Pokesav:http://www.mediafire.com/?fibix13avrcwcuf (Sorry Italian)

DLO

Smash Journeyman
I don't hate new generation games(Black and White),i find them awesome,i am still playing and training my pokemons but...
Really thier design is HORRIBLE!The games have an execellent storyline,battle sistem and all...But the pokemon design is HORRIBLE!I used my old Pearl and Diamond team,and not because of legendaries,i haven't legendaries in my team in pokemon Pearl,I only want old generation pokemons,i love them more than the last generation.
The one with horrible designs are gen 1 and 2, though.

Sitien maker

Smash Cadet
The one with horrible designs are gen 1 and 2, though.
I can't argee because Mr.mime is one of my favorite pokemons...
And gen 1 is my 2nd favorite gen and gen 2 is my 3rd.Only 4th gen(First place) can beat them.
3rd gen and 5th gen are horrible for me.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
so would u guys say that black/white is good? how is it compared to heart gold/soul silver? i just got a Nintendo DS Lite Zelda (Gold Triforce Edition) with Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest IX, and LoZ: Phantom Hourglass all for 77$. but im looking for a good pokemon game to add to my collection.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I can't argee because Mr.mime is one of my favorite pokemons.
what in the love of all that is holy is WRONG WITH YOU

so would you guys say that black/white is good? how is it compared to heart gold/soul silver?
Better story, debateably easier to complete (in terms of how underleveled you can get away with), more rival battles (I for one like them), ****-tastic user interface compared to HGSS.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I would argue you can do lower levels in HG/SS, simply because I can beat HGSS E4 R1 with levels in the mid 30s, and it took me late 30s to beat B/W E4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
HGSS is easier for the first round of the E4 because you still have 8 more gyms to do
beat them with 30s on round 2

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would argue you can do lower levels in HG/SS, simply because I can beat HGSS E4 R1 with levels in the mid 30s, and it took me late 30s to beat B/W E4.
The Elite Four in gold and silver are lower levels than usual games because of the 8 gym leaders afterward. The game isn't over until you beat Red

Edit: I misunderstood the above post, who said the same thing

Top Bottom