• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

the grim lizard

Smash Master
The flying stage has both a Skarmory and, in the distance, what looks like a drifloon, the latter of which is from the first gen. So it's possible we may get some 4th gen pokemon appearing after all (not necessarily playable, but there might be a few pokeballs given to them).
Your logic does not compute.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Skarmory isn't a first generation Pokemon.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord

Reposted as it got paged. That thing in the background looks like it could be a drifloom, which is a 4th gen pokemon, which means at least 1 4th gen pokemon is in brawl, and there probably could be more.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Oh, I didn't make this picture. I used it as it's pretty hard to see drifloom on the normal screen. The credit goes to Dragonrider.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Nice find on the drifloon, i hope that means we'll see some more pokemon from the 4th gen *cough*lucario*cough* but i wonder if the electric stage will have an effect on all the characters too like the flying and ice stages do.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Yes! Someone on another forum pointed out Drifloon in the background, too.
A complete refutation of the stupid anti-4th generation arguments.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
in the pkmn 2 stage...you can see pkmn in the sky place if u look closely, i think it was a skarmory...and this d/p pkmn.

and deebz...ur busy man.
That is clearly a Skarmory. But the thing in the far back seems to be a Drifloon.

Speaking of Drifloon, I hope Drifblim appears in some form. One of my favorite D/P Pokemon, that!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porygon-Z's chances in Brawl have just been risen!

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
in the pkmn 2 stage...you can see pkmn in the sky place if u look closely, i think it was a skarmory...and this d/p pkmn.

and deebz...ur busy man.
There will probably be more pokemon in each of the stages that rotate in pkmn stage and i sent you a message on my wii brawlpro, but im still pretty busy these days.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Not really, Incarnate...

This is like Shy Guy for me as this is to you... at least not deconfirmed yet, but wait for it.

Also, if you think about it, the Electric stage sounds kind of obvious. It'd most likely be a Power Plant-ish type of arena with a sudden electric volt on the floor every now and then.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ok, don't be ridiculous about porygon makin brawl...he is a robot...who was created in a factory...and he sux...
Porygon-Z rocks...highest special for a non-legendary and he was not made in a factory...

He was made by computer programmers...

He's not a robot, he's a digital pokemon infected with a virus to make him insanely powerful (and insane overall)

Porygon-Z for Brawl!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm...

it seems he is tied in Special Attack with Alakazam.

Failed, but only in one ideal.
What...yeah he is and that is the highest for a non-legendary...

You forgot about abaptation though, which further increases the power of his attacks if they are the same type as him...plus his special attack is more powerful than any Psychic attack Alakazam can learn...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I could say the same for Alli. A stabbed Psychic with twisted Spoon will leave even a Porygon in his dust.
If Porygon-Z equips an item too his power FURTHER increases...I didn't include an item in that last thing...

Plus the most powerful Psychic attack Alakazam can learn STILL doesn't match porygon-Z

smashbot226

Smash Master
Err...

it'd be a rather even match, given that Porygon Z has not too swell defenses. Neither does Alli, but it is known that Alli is way faster than Poryogn Z and one solid attack will put him down.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
The Eeveelutions are the best things since sliced bread. If it weren't for Espeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon inparticular, I wouldn't even be playing Pokemon today.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
^^Double post, anyway if the fossils came to life that would be cool and im sorry for all the cubone fans out there. Also i saw a couple of pages back an argument between porygon z and alakazam and i can tell you z is way better both statistically and move pool wise as well as ability wise.

smashdragon79

Smash Cadet
coolville. only cool people allowed! lol jk
no! that would be so cool if there was a legendary pokemon for each of the different types of stage. electric would be raikou, ground would be heatran, so on and so forth, and maybe if we're lucky, they'll include rayquza as a pokeball. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! that would be so cool! or maybe dialga! ok ill stop..
lol :)

Top Bottom