• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Badges: Hoenn badges and Kanto Rerun

Which of the following badges would you be interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nothing yet, the company says they should ship to me on the 18th though. Just keep in mind that I have to send them out once I get them too haha

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
JUST got the badges in, I'll be posting picture of the whole order soon!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can't wait to get mine :3

Hey Glyph, have you ever considered selling these on Etsy?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Close up of bags.

There is it, 2400 badges. Feel free to count them for fun!

And just like that, I've got a set of Kanto pokemon badges.

Now, time for an ungodly amount of shipping!

EDIT: Crismas yeah, I do plan on selling at least one set on there! I'm very curious to see how it goes!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Heh, bad news man. Pretty much all of the orders are spoken far at this point, the only ones that aren't I paid for personally to sell at a convention. This was kind of a "pre-order" deal :(

I'd watch the ebay listing if I were you, once I get it up!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sorry! I'm planning on doing another generation next, you can probably get on board that one if you'd like, and there is a chance I'll revisit Kanto in the future.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Question~

I don't know if it's just me or does the Earth badge look smaller than the rest?

Not that I care... I just wanted to ask if you had done that intentionally (unless I'm going crazy) or you decided to make them bigger?

:)

And yeah Etsy is awesome! I recently started stalking that site since I bought a couple of sweet things from there :3

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It is actually smaller, but that's just the way the design worked out haha. I made all the pins 1.5 inches in their longest dimension (as per request of the company), and since that one is meant to be at a 45 degree angle, it is slightly smaller.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The Earth badge is much slimmer than the other badges though, so I can see it being smaller in comparison.

These badges look way bigger than what I imagined them to be.

I visit Bulbagarden frequently, so if you plan to to do another round of Pokemon badges, I'll let them know so you can get potential new consumers. I'm pretty sure I met one person there that is a nut for Pokemon badges, so should he see these, he'll be wiring money in a flash.

.....But I'll let them know after I'm done showing them off in my blog, of course =P

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
ha its cool man im just joking...but seriously you dont have ONE extra set that youd be willing to part with? You bought 2400 of them right?are they ALL accounted for?

the only reason i ask is cuz my life is pretty much like ash's and im thinking about pokemon all the time so itd only make sense for me to have the badges y'know

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The Earth badge is much slimmer than the other badges though, so I can see it being smaller in comparison.

These badges look way bigger than what I imagined them to be.

I visit Bulbagarden frequently, so if you plan to to do another round of Pokemon badges, I'll let them know so you can get potential new consumers. I'm pretty sure I met one person there that is a nut for Pokemon badges, so should he see these, he'll be wiring money in a flash.

.....But I'll let them know after I'm done showing them off in my blog, of course =P
I'm actually planning on doing Johto next, should be a lot easier now that I've done it once and have nice credibility built up haha.

ha its cool man im just joking...but seriously you dont have ONE extra set that youd be willing to part with? You bought 2400 of them right?are they ALL accounted for?

the only reason i ask is cuz my life is pretty much like ash's and im thinking about pokemon all the time so itd only make sense for me to have the badges y'know
I've several that I'm planning to take to a convention, if you'd match the $50 I'm planning on asking for it there, then yeah I'd be willing to part with one :)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This is so awesome! I can't wait to get mine.
Sorry! I'm planning on doing another generation next, you can probably get on board that one if you'd like, and there is a chance I'll revisit Kanto in the future.
I was going to ask if you had any plans to do the other regions so I'm glad to see you say this. Even if you end up with uneven sets you could probably sell the remainders on ebay for a nice profit. Let's say you end up with all of the badges sold except for a few earth badges, I could easily see someone spending $20 or more on an earth badge.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, I know plenty of Misty fans on Bulbagarden, so if you find yourself with those in stock afterward, they'd probably buy the remaining Cascade badges. One of the admins is a Misty fan, so I'd be willing to bet she'd want one XD

If you don't mind, after the confirmed sets are shipped, you could give me a count of the remaining badges in stock, and I can relay the info there and see if they want any of it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
:o! Johto is my favorite region. Im definitely buying! Glyph, if i were gay i'd kiss you. But i'm not so i won't.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Johto is the slated next set! But one thing at a time, I've still got quite a bit of work to do on this one haha.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Just curious, how long will it take to be shipped to us? I wanna know how long I have to wait before strutting into school and work as a pokemon master.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No clue, I won't know until tomorrow when I talk with the postal service. I'd say like a week, tops though.

I'm planning to have these all shipped out my Monday, but that....might be overambitious.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Just curious, how long will it take to be shipped to us? I wanna know how long I have to wait before strutting into school and work as a pokemon master.
I just imagined you walking in with your badges clipped to your jacket "haters gonna hate".

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So... No full set option available anymore?

What badges ARE available? And I'm definitely gunna watch for your johto series :)
Technically all the sets are spoken for right now, but we'll see what works out and what's left when the shipping is all done!

Which I did start today, by the way! I only got 5 in the mail, but a bunch of others now are ready to ship once Monday rolls around :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Jesiah I bought 2 sets

I was planning to give the other set away badge by badge to people that beat me in MM's

but then I realized thats a hard idea to accomplish so...I figured I'd give/sell it to someone.

I'll sell you mine at the next NC tourney we are at together....lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sent out a bunch of SWF'ers badges earlier today, be watching for them in the next few days!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Oho yeah! Time Wizard! Time Roulette go! Now my Baby Dragon is a Thousand Dragon!

Thousand Dragon! Noxious nostril blast!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Now I have to know if I'm in there too :3

The sooner I get them in, the sooner my brother gets me the 33 dollars he owes me XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sent out a bunch of SWF'ers badges earlier today, be watching for them in the next few days!
Hype hype hype

Knowing me I somehow managed to Misspell my location in the PM to Glyph and I'll never get them

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well everyone got free delivery confirmation, so I don't think it'll be too huge of an issue.

Because I love you all so much <3

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
i'm so sad that i just found this thread. i would love to have a badge or 8

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
There's a set up on ebay that still has no bids on it, if you're interested!

Top Bottom