• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
what is a good move set for a blissey
Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold
148 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd / 104 SpAtk
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave / Sing
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss

That is the standard. A Calm Mind set could aslo work:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Bold / Modest
148 HP / 252 Def / 108 Spd
- Softboiled
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Yo outofdashdwz, are you up to doing Nidoqueen's RTP? ;) You know your $hit pretty well.

~ No, this post is not a suck up. My respects to outofdashdwz.
Hehe thanks, but I think the smogon analysis pretty much covers everything that Nidoqueen can do except with the possible exception of Flatter. Nidoqueen + Slowbro on a 2v2 is kinda funny because Flattering Slowbro is a free Tail Glow due to Slowbro's Own Tempo, but I don't think it works too well due to the massive amounts of Explosions and Earthquakes in 2v2. That and now Surf hits your partners too :[

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
what is a good move set for a blissey
i see you all had a party while i was gone, so many new posts:psycho:

anyhow, my set annoys the crap out of my friends, cuz nothing they use has insomnia
Sing
Substitute
Softboiled
Dream Eater
of corse it has leftovers as well

as long as you know who your fightning, have good prediction, and don't get a statis prob. you can beat or just wait for surrender/ stuggle. (i'm a pacient person, who can't spell:chuckle:)

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Cloyster has fantastic defense, but has bad defensive typing, terrible special defense, and poor hp. It sees some use as a spinner/spiker. The problem is, though, that its weak to stealth rock, so switching in to spin is itself kind of a problem.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Having a weakness to Stealth Rock doesn't make that much of a difference with Cloyster.

Unless you're switching in to spin and your opponent is faster and is tacking you with STAB Close Combats, maybe. Cloyster is pretty amazing, really. Of course you can't just stick him on a team, but yeah, he's good.

LouisStevens722

Smash Rookie
Hey I have a Manaphy in a cherish ball and I'm wondering if I breed it will the Phione pokemon I hatch have Cherish ball too?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Nope. All bred pkmn come out in regular pkballs.

I wish they would have made it so whenever you breed a pkmn, you can choose a pkball in your inventory and have the baby attached to that ball. How pimp would that have been?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I'm looking for a LEGIT (please?), Bold Nature, great IV, untouched Cresselia. I wanna redo mine (and can't retrain her... level 100...). I'm looking for great IV's in HP and Def, and good IV's in Sp. Att and Sp. Def.

If anyone could help me out, either PM or post here. We'll discuss the finer details later. Thank you.

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
i consider any poke thats def based poke that only has def or spdef not both is completely piontless. these types only fill odd roles, cuz no selfrespecting player would use only physical atks or only special atks. so yes it sucks

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
is shuckle a good pokemon or bad
Alone, it's pathetic. It doesn't even make a good Special Wall under Sand Stream. But, if it uses Power Trick with the support of Trick Room, it can become a beast. Those massive defense stats and those puny attack stats get switched around, while Trick Room makes it go before practically everything. It has, what, 15 base Speed?

If you put all this together, it means it can have an attack stat rivaling the likes of... well, noone. Deoxys-F has 50 less for a base stat. So, technically, it can have the highest non boosted attack stats in the game, while going before everything, so it can start sweeping. The only bad thing is, if it isn't Focus Sashed, and then if your explosive hit doesn't KO them (or if they use a priority attack), then you're dead. Remember, those unintimidating attack stats get switched to its defense stats, and that combined with it's ow HP and weaknesses, means, in this case, it's literally kill or be killed.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

tshahi10

Smash Ace
tch
shuckle was on the top ten stickied bad things in pokemon that people think are good.
i have a question about latios

I just caught a timid latios, and plan on training this one (my other lati sucks)
my problem is that follows, its stats in speed
(according to serebii)
Latios max speed as a base 110 is 350(with timid)
350-63(evs)= 287
287-31(ivs)= 256
256 would be the speed of a latios at level 100 without ev training an with 0 ivs in speed

well, my timid latios has 249 speed, and the serebii iv calculator says i have 2 ivs in speed, meaning 247 stats in speed, wothout ivs or evs, and that 341 must be the highest possible speed
now, how does 256=247

serebii iv calc also says that

249 speed=2ivs
247 speed= o ivs
281=31 ivs
281-31=250=0 ivs??
which is the truth???, what is the truth?

im crying here
well, yeah, thats it

marriland also says between l247-382l=35

WIGI

Smash Champion
anyone have a ev trained kangaskan? need it for my underused team, i have an eved shiny blissey perfect hp for trade, or if you ahve a better offer to me, i ahve a eved shiny shuckle aswell. all legit.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Q: What exactly do the items power anklet, power belt, etc do ?
I'm pretty sure they either:

1) Add 4 to the amount of EVs you'd get. (So if you killed a Starly, you'd instead get 5 EVs in Speed (instead of 1))

or...

2) Make the amount of EVs you get from one battle go to 4. (So killing a Starly nets you 4 EVs in Speed)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: Beaten... O_o

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
tch
shuckle was on the top ten stickied bad things in pokemon that people think are good.
i have a question about latios

I just caught a timid latios, and plan on training this one (my other lati sucks)
my problem is that follows, its stats in speed
(according to serebii)
Latios max speed as a base 110 is 350(with timid)
350-63(evs)= 287
287-31(ivs)= 256
256 would be the speed of a latios at level 100 without ev training an with 0 ivs in speed

well, my timid latios has 249 speed, and the serebii iv calculator says i have 2 ivs in speed, meaning 247 stats in speed, wothout ivs or evs, and that 341 must be the highest possible speed
now, how does 256=247

serebii iv calc also says that

249 speed=2ivs
247 speed= o ivs
281=31 ivs
281-31=250=0 ivs??
which is the truth???, what is the truth?

im crying here
well, yeah, thats it

marriland also says between l247-382l=35
Because your nature affects the stat in question, simple addition can no longer apply. No EV Latios with 31 IVs in speed hits 281, not 287 because the natures add 10% to the total stat, including EV gain, so when you have 252 EVs in speed, you don't get 63 more speed. You get 63*1.1 = 69 speed, which does add up to 350. I don't think I explained it very well, but I'm kinda tired right now ><

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I never knew natures affected ev point gain. then agian, that makes sense. thanx for actually answering my questions

I'm pretty sure they either:

1) Add 4 to the amount of EVs you'd get. (So if you killed a Starly, you'd instead get 5 EVs in Speed (instead of 1))

or...

2) Make the amount of EVs you get from one battle go to 4. (So killing a Starly nets you 4 EVs in Speed)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: Beaten... O_o
adding on to that a power item gives you, in this formula

2(C+4)

where 2 is if you have pokerus, and C is the aditional boost such as s 1 point for starly
example

you have power anklet that gives you a plus 4 in speed, you pwn a starly with splash attack, it faints.
starly gives 1 ev point in gain
and pretend you also have pokerus

2(1+4)
you get 10 ev points.WOW!

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
i have a quick question .... does a pokemon reieved in a trade have better stats than a poemon that i hatched from my own game if i raise them both to lvl 100 ???

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I'm looking for any decently IVed Pokemon, shinies, or events.

Offering 10 ANNIV Raikou, shiny Dialga, shiny Celebi, random egg move stuff.

The Celebi's legitimacy I can't vouch for. Just a warning. (Aka it's probably hacked, lol)

A Shaymin would be autotrade. I really don't care if it's legit or not. Seeing 492 in my Pokedex is frustrating me to no end :[ A Ditto with max speed regardless of nature would also be good. I also have all TMs and 3 Lucky Eggs, 2 Choice Specs, and a Master Ball up for trade. I'll add on any of those for a frikkin Shaymin D:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
In fact, it will probably have lower stats at L100, since it probably didn't go through as many battles getting there.
:link:
Actually, it really depends on the IV's and EV's it has/gained...you don't need a million battles to get a million stats if you get what I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom