• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
PT1, there's this little thing called the internet. There's this little thing called serebii.net on there. There's this little thing called LEGITIMATE EVENT LIST on there. There's this little thing called a blackmail list where people that constantly insist fake stuff is real go. There's this guy called Pokemon Trainer1, and he might get on a list like that.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yeah, but neither of those Chanseys have Hydro Cannon, which PT1 is saying his has.
Oh wow, didn't notice that. To be honest, now I'm amazed that PT1 is still trying to trade it.

Not to be offensive, but we're not serebii. I'd like to think most/all of the people who post in the Poke Center are smart.

PT1, if you want to trade that hacked Chansey, go to serebii.net and use the Wi-fi trading channel.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man I've been subscribing to this thread for about three years, but I have never been as entertained by it as I was on that last page.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
PT1, there's this little thing called the internet. There's this little thing called serebii.net on there. There's this little thing called LEGITIMATE EVENT LIST on there. There's this little thing called a blackmail list where people that constantly insist fake stuff is real go. There's this guy called Pokemon Trainer1, and he might get on a list like that.
There's this thing called pokemon generations. There's this thing called different games for generations. Also there's this little fact that an Action Replay can only get you pokeballs, cash, and other items.

So that brings up the question

Is my Phione legit?
Yes it is. Got it from a Manaphy that I got from the Gts.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
There's this thing called pokemon generations. There's this thing called different games for generations. Also there's this little fact that an Action Replay can only get you pokeballs, cash, and other items.
What does this even mean? In NO GENERATIONS could you get Hydro Cannon Chansey, and the Action Replay can get you Pokemon, ANYTHING at all, not just items, etc.

also, you just admitted hacking them lol.

The question is, did they hack that Manaphy?

The answer is probably yes. Unless you traded a Mew or something for it, THEN I'd be a bit less suspicious... but still. Probably hacked. It's still a legit Phione... but eh...

Why would you even WANT a Phione?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Phione has about as much novelty as Lumineon.

Inb4 "What's a Lumineon?", because that's EXACTLY my point.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
PT1 is starting to look like the PC's Koth.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

What does this even mean? In NO GENERATIONS could you get Hydro Cannon Chansey, and the Action Replay can get you Pokemon, ANYTHING at all, not just items, etc.

also, you just admitted hacking them lol.

The question is, did they hack that Manaphy?

The answer is probably yes. Unless you traded a Mew or something for it, THEN I'd be a bit less suspicious... but still. Probably hacked. It's still a legit Phione... but eh...

Why would you even WANT a Phione?

Pretty much what he said

And I only needed a Phione for my dex, nothing else.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
the first result of "any pokemon action replay codes" on google said:
This code can get you any pokemon you want VERY easily. Where the three x's are, put in the letters/numbers at the right of the pokemon you want. Press L R and go to the mining museum in orberg city. The guy who makes pokemon out of fossils will give you that pokemon. TESTED AND WORKS (I have every pokemon)!!!

94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 10001170 00000XXX D2000000 00000000

...Phione 1E9...
So the code would be:
94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 10001170 000001E9 D2000000 00000000

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well which version of pokemon are you playing? If I'm going to find you a code that makes a big difference.

Cuz its hard to get to Oreburgh City in Heart Gold.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It was absolutely worthless, you liar.
Dude, you don't even have to find one on the internet.

You can always just generate one on Pokesav.

You can generate ANY pokemon using the AR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdlFaYj8Lhw

Just look in the description and they MAY OR MAY NOT work for you.

It really depends on whether or not your AR wants to work in order for some codes to work. So if your AR didn't work with the code that Glythium gave you and you have d/p/pt then either they're a bogus code or your AR just sucks and doesn't want to work

And I know a whole ****load about this kind of crap because I've been doing this for ages on roms.

That means that your phione could be non legit

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
WE'VE ALREADY ANSWERED IT A MILLION TIMES

IT'S A ****ING PROGRAM WHERE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN ****ING AR CODES

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU THINK THEY CAME FROM?

/10caps

EDIT:

And I forgot to mention

****ING GOOGLE IT.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I say next pointless question/post PT1 makes we just report him. Easy as that.

We are getting trolled hard by this Deathfox/PT1 combo.

Anyone know what the count for the space launches in RSE was actually for?

Edit: I did not realize this was not the Q&A Thread, my bad

I say next pointless question/post PT1 makes we just report him. Easy as that.

We are getting trolled hard by this Deathfox/PT1 combo.

Anyone know what the count for the space launches in RSE was actually for?
Nothing. Just uselessness. I mean,day tracker.

My Pokemon SS FC,Any trades,post here,Battles......PM.

Name Silver
FC 472703341144

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Uhh... maybe it's a good thing this topic is dead. :/

I'll admit I have an AR, but I wouldn't give people hacked Pokemon UNLESS they are okay with receiving hacked Pokemon. Most of the offers I give are either legit or AR but TELLING people they are, but either way, I don't always participate in trades here. PT1, I know that I helped you a fair bit, but you shouldn't lie about hacked Pokemon.

And PT1, I'm pretty sure you already knew about an get all Pokemon code, because you ASKED me for help with it, and then you go and lie about how you can't do that? Sorry for being rude, but, the internet is full of jerks, and making up lies like that are things that people could describe you as a jerk for.

End of story. Anywayyy, anyone here need to borrow legit Pokemon like Kyogre for SS purposes like getting Rayquaza? Most people don't seem to need him, but I'll throw that offer out anyway. Oh, and I can give out legit version exclusives from Platinum and HG or ones that are hard to get (like Flaaffy is rare to get in Platinum and only found with a PokeRadar) in games other than Platinum and HG.

Lastly, I CAN get legit Phiones, but that requires me to play through Pokemon Ranger a little more. /end long post.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I man I had forgotten about how great PT1 is

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
(offtopic *prepares to get flamed*)

I know, PT1's knows like, so much about Pokemon, he could beat Chuck Norris in a match. *cough cough*

EDIT: I love how I managed to kill this topic for almost a month.

fragbait

Smash Master
Hate to bump this but can't find another place on the boards to do this.

Looking for legit Mew and Latias

Have legit Groudon, all the starters, and can breed other stuff. If you want something else I may trade it.
I have no shinys outside of Gyarados. Don't ask.

UPDATE: Got 3 sets of Crown Beasts. Legit, make offers.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
I've got a legit Latias, but it isn't up for dibs at the moment. Sorry, man :/

On another note, I never guessed i'd get a stinkin' warning on this topic of all topics. :p

Seriously.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dude, you got a minor spam infraction, thats like nothing haha.

Even I have a few like that, and I'm part of the staffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom