• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna trade some EVed pokemon for the EVed Garchomp i got from Majority?

Lvl 50 Jolly Garchomp with 31 Atk IVs, 252 Atk EVs, 252 Speed EVs, and 4 HP EVs with Swords Dance, Outrage, Fire Fang and Earthquake (has Sand Veil)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay, so I'm looking for some English Pokemon for masuda method breeding. I'm looking for any that I do not have. Here's a list of the ones I do have:

Kabuto
Swellow
Patrat
Litwick
Axew
Venipede
Tympole
Scraggy
Sigilyph(I think. It came with a nickname so I don't know it's english name XD! It's the bird you find in the desert with the unown eye thing.)
Petilil

I can offer any pokemon that can be found within Pokemon Black xD (This includes Ditto)!

Any takers?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Joey I have all of those, I want one of those Japanese Dittos you spoke of. Also, do you have Pokerus? :/ I really need that.

Speaking of which I came here to ask if ANYBODY has Pokerus, I can pretty much trade anything available in Pokemon White. I have all the starters too, but I assume everybody has those by now. And also Zorua and Zoroark, but I also assume everyone has those by now.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
i dont really need anything in particular. You just have to be on at the same time as me.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
ummm, looking for a timid thundurus. i have a few shinies that i've collected over years, i also have egg move pokemon like zorua w/ dark pulse. other similars

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
got a new dsi for my birthday yesterday, and it connects to my modem at last :D can access the gllobal trade, and wi-fi stuff, so hoping I can trade via friend codes, if you send me your fc and timezone nday can send you that shiny roggenrola I promised you months ago lol

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
wish chansey or leech seed vileplume if anyone would have them... i have heart gold. if you have one of them, please message me so we can talk about what you would like in return.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
so thanks to nday I know my dsi works for wi-fi trades, and got my first snivy egg, currently hatching. If anyone wants am willing to trade for another starter (more snivy's to come)

EDIT: Got 2 snivys now lvl 1, looking to trade for a tepig and oshawott. Also breeding panpours, going to be lvl 1 to trade for pansage and pansear. Anyone interested let me know here or message me to arrange times.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
If I had another ds that connects to my modem, could try breed/transfer pokemon from my SS/Pearl, I'll see what I can do let you know If I have any luck.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm looking for starter Pokemon from the second and fourth gen. Eggs are acceptable, can anyone help me out?

:phone:
I've got all of them except for Chikorita and Piplup, which I'll be importing soon enough anyway. If you're still seeking, that is.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
I have two snivys, think they're jolly and brave natured, level 1, anyone willing to trade for any natured oshawott & tepig?
Also have a panpour level 1 (forgot nature) and panpour egg, wanting to trade for pansage & pansear.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Was referring to Gen V, but I can provide all of them(lot easier, at that) via Gen IV as well. Up to you how/when, I'm fine with whatever.

Can also help you out, DA.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
thanks ismar, just want my unova dex completed now, getting so near once starters are evolved :) I work to gmt, so message me next time your on smashboards? Can try set something up. probs be traded through wifi so we'll exchange friend codes in the messages.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
thanks ismar, just want my unova dex completed now, getting so near once starters are evolved :) I work to gmt, so message me next time your on smashboards? Can try set something up. probs be traded through wifi so we'll exchange friend codes in the messages.
Fine by me, and not a problem. I can be on from pretty much any time, but with the time difference and all, can't be sure. I'll send you my FC, either way.

I have only traded in person before, I don't much understand how to use this nintendo wifi

:phone:
I can help walk you through it, I suppose, if you are willing.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
back again, after a tirtourga now, any nature/level, willing to trade either an archen egg or i'll hatch the egg and trade an archen directly, any interest pm me and i'll arrange a trade time.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a female dratini/dragonair/dragonite with it's dream world ability? I have a shiny Ninetails to offer.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm offering strong, lvl 100 pkmn today, after 3 afternoon. If you want one of these pkmn, let me know:
Lucario: Blaze Kick, Hone Claws, Hi Jump Kick, Metal Claw
Mienshao: U-Turn, Fake Out, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace
Hitmontop: Hi Jump Kick, Fake Out, Earthquake, Bulk Up

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Looking for a shiny of any of these or their pre evolutions.

Sandshrew
Vileplume
Vinilluxe
Hitmonchan
Sharpedo
Electrode
Smeargal
Ninjask
Jolteon
Blissey
Scizor
Wigglytuff
Delibird

I have a shiny golbat zigzagoon makuhita and gyrados (lor) or anything else. Including pkrus.

Ice-T»

Smash Rookie
Anyone willing to trade a Rayquaza or an Arceus, probably a Darkrai if possible, I could give a Level 70 kyogre or groudon, i cant get rayquaza since my Groudon is from Hoenn and not the soulsilver game. :[

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If someone wouldn't mind helping me evolve a Karrablast, that'd be pretty cool.
Only thing is it's shiny and so I don't want to trade it to randomperson1998 on Serebii or get it stolen on 4chan or something, and I don't have multiple Gen V games so can't trade with myself.

Just post here or send me a message, I would really appreciate it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I can help you out here in a few Nday, message me on AIM

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I went to bed immediately after that post, man.

I'll get a hold of you.

/trade completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom