• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Already did the side because it was stupidly easy and I had spare time.

And I don't want a Pokemon named Kenya. I have standards.

Got a Spearow from someone, btw. Way to fail me on such an easy task, Poké Center.
I just didn't want Chikorita...

Plus, I'm just too **** lazy to get up and turn my DS on to get such a common pokemon.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
For the side quest with the letter on the Spearow, I just took the letter from it and put it on another Pokemon. The guy took the letter and let me keep the Pokemon, so I was able to keep Spearow.

Does anyone have a French Squirtle? I'm willing to trade another Kanto or Johto starter (besides Squirtle), or I could give a timid or jolly Abra for synchronizing.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
For the side quest with the letter on the Spearow, I just took the letter from it and put it on another Pokemon. The guy took the letter and let me keep the Pokemon, so I was able to keep Spearow.

Does anyone have a French Squirtle? I'm willing to trade another Kanto or Johto starter (besides Squirtle), or I could give a timid or jolly Abra for synchronizing.
I agree with your sig. Lucario is not as cool as Mewtwo. :)

Still trading an untouched Phione, Untouched Mudkip, Untouched Combee, Untouched Piplup, Untouched Turtwig, Untouched Chimchar, Untouched Feebas, or Untouched Burmy (any form) for a Metagross.

Also trading a Rayquaza Level 70 for a Deoxys.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I agree with your sig. Lucario is not as cool as Mewtwo. :)

Still trading an untouched Phione, Untouched Mudkip, Untouched Combee, Untouched Piplup, Untouched Turtwig, Untouched Chimchar, Untouched Feebas, or Untouched Burmy (any form) for a Metagross.

Is that Combee a female?

And would you accept Beldum?

Kole

Smash Lord
I'm looking for any Bulbasaur. I'll trade a Squirtle, Chimchar, Treecko, or Piplup.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Is that Combee a female?

And would you accept Beldum?[/QUOTE
No I'm sorry, and I'd gladly accept a Beldum.

Still Trading all the Pokemon from my previous post including the rayquaza.

I will also add a Male Eevee to the list that I made. I will take Beldum, Metang, or Metagross.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Is that Combee a female?

And would you accept Beldum?[/QUOTE
No I'm sorry, and I'd gladly accept a Beldum.

Still Trading all the Pokemon from my previous post including the rayquaza.

I will also add a Male Eevee to the list that I made. I will take Beldum, Metang, or Metagross.
Sorry... no...

I really wanted a female mostly for getting a Vespiquen.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hello totally just realized that there's a pokemon thing here. Anyone up to trading me SS exclusive pokemon?

Also one thing im really looking for is a Shiny venonat, stats dont matter.

To trade i have most of the catchable pokemon in heart gold and Pearl.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Still trading an untouched Phione, Untouched Mudkip, Untouched Combee (male), Untouched Piplup, Untouched Turtwig, Untouched Chimchar, Untouched Feebas, or Untouched Burmy (any form) for a Metagross, Metang, or Beldum.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Still trading Crown Entei/Suicune for Nasty Plot Celebi. I'm also looking for a shiny Totodile and a shiny Seviper. I can trade other shinies, such as Gengar, Porygon-Z, and Grovyle/Meganium.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I can get you the Celebi from a friend, but we'll have to see if he lets me have the Nasty Plot Celebi, as he traded a crapload for it.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Still trading an untouched Phione, Untouched Mudkip, Untouched Combee (male), Untouched Piplup, Untouched Turtwig, Untouched Chimchar, Untouched Feebas, or Untouched Burmy (any form) for a Metagross, Metang, or Beldum.

I could give you a beldum for a Mudkip

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
is anyone willing to trade a riolu to me i can give you a pikachu that knows fly or one of the other pokemon i have

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmmm...

I think my friend would still want that surfing Pikachu, so I'll take you up on that offer

Let's do it tomorrow if you don't mind

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I know alot of people who lost their pokewalkers. They should have made a more effect way for it to clip on. Or like allow your DS to locate it some way. maybe like those key finder things.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Hmmmmm...

I think my friend would still want that surfing Pikachu, so I'll take you up on that offer

Let's do it tomorrow if you don't mind
okay my friend code is 0002 6066 5511 and my name on the game is Dalex than an eighth note.
I know alot of people who lost their pokewalkers. They should have made a more effect way for it to clip on. Or like allow your DS to locate it some way. maybe like those key finder things.
if the DS had a tracking system like that it would make it so easy luckaly my brother has one but he does not let me use it so its not really luck :(

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Celebi, if you can get it, I'll trade you a Crown Entei/Suicune. You only need one to get Zoroark anyway (dunno why I got all of it).

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Will trade a Level 70 Rayquaza for a Deoxys
Not really a great trade for an unobtainable, but that's just my opinion. Look for a cloned Deoxys. I'd trade you one for free, but my AR is out of my reach right now.

Still looking for the movie Celebi (has Nasty Plot)

Still offering crown Suicune/Entei.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I have my AR, so I can get you one if you want.

I can also get Iota a Shiny Zubat and PowerBomb both a Shiny Totodile and a Shiny Seviper too. HG lets me get any Pokemon in the Dex shiny. :p
Yes, please trade me a Deoxys. Could you pm your friend code to me? Do you still want the Rayquaza?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I already have an AR, dude. It's just that I prefer legitimate shiny Pokemon for my SS. If I wanted hacked ones I'd just PokeSav a legitimate-looking one on my Pearl.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
*pokes thread*

Um.... anyone wanna Pokemon? /shot

Seriously, if anyone wants any Pokemon, I'll give any Pokemon, but this topic seems to go on and off in activity. :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm trying to complete the dex and there's some pokemon I only need info on. I don't want them, I just want the pokedex entry. After trading them to me, I'll trade them back. They are:

Rayquaza (traded in Pl before I got SS)
Latias (see Rayquaza)
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

That's it.

Edit: My order was fufilled.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to complete the dex and there's some pokemon I only need info on. I don't want them, I just want the pokedex entry. After trading them to me, I'll trade them back. They are:

Rayquaza (traded in Pl before I got SS)
Latias (see Rayquaza)
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

That's it.
I could get you Rayquaza

davyjonesfd

Smash Rookie
Well I think there is no much traffic on the pokemon center but at the same time if you really wanna do this thing very successful then you have to make it as a unique so it can help you to do the best.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I'll trade you a legit Shiny Charmander. I'd like to get a Metagross who knows Stealth Rock Level 50 and up in return.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I can probably get a metagross who knows stealth rock. Though he'll end up having EV's since you want him at level 50 and up. Or I could breed a Beldum, let the Beldum hold the TM for stealth rock, and trade that to you for the legit shiny Charmander, that way you can train the Beldum anyway you want and then teach it stealth rock when you want. Your call. If you want the metagross, then it might take a day or so.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
For some reason I really have doubts PT1 has a legit Shiny Charmander. Shiny Charmander? Maybe... legit?... I wouldn't trade that for a Metagross in a lifetime >.<

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Pokemon Trainer1, didn't you recently get an Action Replay?

Anyway, looking for a legitimate shiny Totodile and Seviper. If it's Sav'd, I don't want it.

I can offer some random shinies, an EV'd, pretty all right IV Arcanine w/ Morning Sun, or an EV'd, pretty nice IV Feraligatr w/ Aqua Jet. If you want to know the EVs/IVs, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom