• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok sorry for the double post. i've got another one: does it matter if my pokemon have the pokerus when i give them the vitamins or should i wait until the pokerus wears off?

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
ok sorry for the double post. i've got another one: does it matter if my pokemon have the pokerus when i give them the vitamins or should i wait until the pokerus wears off?
I'm pretty sure the pokerus only affects EVs from battle, but you might want another opinion.

The double post shouldn't matter since they were days apart.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Hello hello! I have a few requests myself. Forgive me if I seem greedy, but this is all I need to be completely done! I have Pokemon with PokeRS if anyone is interested in exchange. Anyway, here's my list.

Arceus *Top Priority*
Manaphy *Top Priority*
Mew *Top Priority*
Phione
Darkrai
Deoxys

I will try to do my best to get you the pokemon you desire in return. ;] PM me!

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Hello hello! I have a few requests myself. Forgive me if I seem greedy, but this is all I need to be completely done! I have Pokemon with PokeRS if anyone is interested in exchange. Anyway, here's my list.

Arceus *Top Priority*
Manaphy *Top Priority*
Mew *Top Priority*
Phione
Darkrai
Deoxys

I will try to do my best to get you the pokemon you desire in return. ;] PM me!
I can breed a Phione for you.

If you don't care if it's illegal, I should be able to get Mew, otherwise sorry that I can't be more help.

It would make a difference if you only wanted to register them in the pokedex. If that's the case I could loan you Darkrai, Deoxys, plus those I already mentioned.

Mewter

Smash Master
Sorry about my inactivity, lately. It's been busy. :ohwell:

I could possibly trade those Deoxys and Darkrai to whoever requested them... as long as they trade them back (so they can search the GTS).

Tip: If you want a good Pokemon from the GTS, high-level Blisseys and Dragonite are usually in high demand...
Even for Celebi or Manaphy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I seem to be having 6 Pokemon syndrome for my hail team...

What pokemon do you guys consider necessary for all Hail teams? So far the only things I know I need are Abomanow and Walrein. Maybe Hariyama? x.x

I don't seem to be able to cover all the jobs I need to.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a scyther with decent IVs. Pm me if you've got anything for me.

Kantō

Smash Champion
im looking for 2nd and 3rd gen starters.
i have 1st gens to offer and piplups, also i have other pokes besides starters too.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Pokerus only affects the EVs you gain in battle. Since the EVs from Vitamins aren't from battles, they won't be affected. Also, just to clarify, Pokerus's EV doubling effects never wear off. Only the ability to spread it to other Pokemon does (if it is your current party at midnight).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Off-topic: HOLY CRAP Jigglypuff LIVES!

To answer Nya~'s question. Tentacruel and Swampert are very good options since they can sponge up Fire and Rock-type attacks.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tentacruel is on 99% of Hail stall teams, go for it. Frossash (c wut i did thar?) is also decent as an anti-lead with Taunt, Spikes, Ice Beam, and Destiny Bond.

Other common Pokemon:

Gliscor (resists a crapload of stuff, synergy with Tentacruel)
Clefable (mini-Blissey immune to Hail [and other things])
Rotom-F (Blizzard, lots of resistances)
Mamoswine
Glaceon (not that common, but Scarf Glaceon's Blizzard is really friggin scary. 376 speed and 394 SpAtk? Yes please.)
Articuno (best with Rapid Spinning Tentacruel, Toxic Sub Roost stalling in Hail resembles Walrein)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That's the thing, there's too many freakin' options. @_@ I was gonna run:

Abomasnow
Walrein
Tentacruel
Hariyama
Forretress
something

But...Iunno. x.x

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
That's the thing, there's too many freakin' options. @_@ I was gonna run:

Abomasnow
Walrein
Tentacruel
Hariyama
Forretress
something

But...Iunno. x.x
:flame:
Well, you are required by Law to use Obomasnow in a Hail Team (the one positive change he can guarantee is atleast a change in Pokemon Weather).

As stated by Tery and Annoying, Tentacruel fits into a Hail Team very well. Gliscor does work very well with Tentacruel, making them a good dynamic duo for taking on the most popular threats to a Hail Team (Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Infernape, Lucario, etc). With 2 Pokemon on Sandstorm Countering Duty, and Obamasnow bring in Change, you could use the last 3 slots on the Pokemon you feel like using to abuse hail, or just 2 hail abusers and maybe 1 more slot for any Pokemon you find frequently gets in the way of your team that some how the Tenta-scor combo can't stop (no one immediately comes to mind, but with 200 usable Pokemon, you never know).

I recommend Toxic Orb Magic Guard Clefable, since once it's been switched in once, it can fight against most Pokemon that are likely to use Status effects, not to mention a move-pool more Chaotic and Unpredictable than a Flaming 21 Sided Dice filled with Gun Powder. I love Mamoswine, since he can fight in any OU weather without fear. And then Appliance Rotom seems to always rock no matter what form he takes (although fighting with a Refrigerator scares me). The Choices are Limitless, you're right. But you only need to fill 5 Slots, since you know you've gotta use Obamasnow. And then maybe 2 Slots for countering Specific Threats, and 3 more for fun in the Snow (maybe vice-versa if you find other Pokemon that give you trouble).

:flame:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pokemon Platinum: How do you explore the rest of the island that the Battle Frontier is on? Don't tell me I have to beat all the Frontier Brains...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Toxic Orb Magic Guard Clefable
Toxic Orb Clefable with Trick, Facade, Flamethrower, and Softboiled is a good set.
Flame Orb Clefable with Trick, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Softboiled is a bit more gimmicky.
Leftovers Clefable with Seismic Toss, Cosmic Power, Softboiled, and Shadow Ball is really fun.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Does anyone have an event Regigigas I can borrow? I want to catch the Regi trio in platinum. So you can be sure you will get it back, I will give you my untouched lv 70 Dialga w/Adamant Orb. Since I only have Pearl and Platinum, it is the only Dialga I have.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
then you need to get the national dex in order to explore the rest of the island. i only have to see azelf, mesprit, and uxie before i can explore the island.
Aw, guess it's time to go legendary hunting.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
A VERY cool pic. Their other stuff (or at least the stuff in that link) is pretty good too. I especially like the one in the first row-third column of their gallery for some reason. :3

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
You get the Dawn, Dusk and Shiny stonesthrough Pick-up (at least level 51). The elemental evolution stones have to be dug out of the Underground.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
where do i get evolution stones in platnium?
Pick up gets you Dusk, Dawn and Shiny stones like crazy...

As long as the pokemon with pick up is like, level 91 or something.

Mewter

Smash Master
Good luck, Bry.
Don't fall asleep and leave it on overnight while digging for those stones though....
:laugh:

That happened to me.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Who knew Giovanni boxed!!?? For a bad guy, he's pretty awesome!!
It seems as though you completely disregarded your own statement of "That's like punching a dog!!". How can he be awesome if he's punching a Chansey?

Although I do think it'd be funny if the Chansey decided to be an *** and use Counter. :laugh:

Now, I do have a question. Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of the new moves that each Pokemon has access to? I know we have a list of move tutor moves for each Pokemon, but I swear I've seen moves for some Pokemon that they didn't know before and weren't from one of the move tutors...

EDIT: Nvm my question. I found it... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom