• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WouW

Smash Lord
Turn 1: Ninjask Protects, Metagross does whatever
Turn 2: Metagross BPs doing 51% max, Ninjask Subs with at least 24% health left, potentially activating a berry
Turn 3: Ninjask Protects, Metagross again does whatever
Turn 4: Metagross BPs and breaks Ninjask's Sub, Ninjask Baton Passes to whatever that outspeeds Metagross (pretty much everything with speed investment) and can beat it
Turn 5: Metagross is outsped and KOed or something.

So no.

@Edit: 50% confusion and 25% paralysis means 37,5%.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hm. Well, SR kills Ninjask the next time he switches in =P

Also Swampert.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Smogon's lead Metagross set doesn't use 252 Atk, that's probably why there's a difference.

Note to self: max out attack on Metagross

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I need a new avatar... any ideas? (it's Pokemon related coz it could be a Pokemon avatar?)

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Noob question: Since HG and SS are coming out I was wondering, is Houndour featured in both games from the beginning (if they both still have exclusive Pokemon)? Same question for Growlithe if they include Kanto.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
If my memory serves me correctly, in the Original G/S he was available in both games, and assuming they are making a accurate remake in that sense, it should be the same.
And if everything is the same, Growlithe should only be in Gold. But no guarantees.

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
If my memory serves me correctly, in the Original G/S he was available in both games, and assuming they are making a accurate remake in that sense, it should be the same.
And if everything is the same, Growlithe should only be in Gold. But no guarantees.
Thank you. That should help me decide which one to reserve :).

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Hey, is the NU tourney gonna be on Shoddy, just wondering how the tourney is gonna work out with the brackets and the peoples and..oh, you know what I mean...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Hey, is the NU tourney gonna be on Shoddy, just wondering how the tourney is gonna work out with the brackets and the peoples and..oh, you know what I mean...
99.99% sure its Shoddy, not directly stated though...

Rules

-Standard Shoddy Clauses will be in effect: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Timed Battle, Strict Damage, Species Clause, Soul Dew Clause, OHKO Clause and Evasion Clause will all be in Effect.

-SAVE YOUR BATTLE LOGS. If both people fail to do so at any time, they will both be disqualified. Remember, only 1 person needs to save the battle log.
Shoddy Clause and Battle Logs? It's on Shoddy.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
LOLZ, didn't see that at first, :psycho:

Another question, where's the Power Herb on Shoddy? Can't find it when I check the registry for giving my Pokes an item.
Had a look around, and apparently it hasn't been programmed into Shoddy yet...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Which move is better to keep:

Shock Wave or Thundershock?
For some reason today, I am just in the mood for answering questions...

Umm.. It really depends on what your going for man. Shockwave will never miss, at least as a result of accuracy and evasion modifiers, but it will never paralyse either. Thundershock is considerably weaker, affected by accuracy and evasion moves, but at least has a 10% chance of paralysis.

I'd prefer Shockwave, just because I hate missing and when playing the game, power is more important when going through loads of wild pokemon and Trainers, and the paralysis odds are pretty low for Thundershock anyway.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
How does Blissey learn Wish?

Bulbapedia says that the Happiny line doesn't learn it.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Sorry about the extra thread :p

And thank you everyone (or the two of you) that answered my question!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i have a lvl 100 pikachu and a lvl 100 rayquaza. pikachu know volt tackle and rayquaza knows hyper beam. this is on emerald and i need to know if this is a good combo for double battles

see even though i can beat any trainer i mean this for multiplayer battles. mainly 2v2

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i have a lvl 100 pikachu and a lvl 100 rayquaza. pikachu know volt tackle and rayquaza knows hyper beam. this is on emerald and i need to know if this is a good combo for double battles
Well, you obviously don't care about tiers since RAyquaza is Uber and PIkachu is UU...

Also, Hyper Beam isn't really a prefered move on anyone but Porygon-Z since he has the whole x2 STAB thing and the power to match it...

I know for a fact their are a lot better combo's for double battle.

Especially if that PIkachu doesn't have a light ball

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, you obviously don't care about tiers since RAyquaza is Uber and PIkachu is UU...

Also, Hyper Beam isn't really a prefered move on anyone but Porygon-Z since he has the whole x2 STAB thing and the power to match it...

I know for a fact their are a lot better combo's for double battle.

Especially if that PIkachu doesn't have a light ball
my pikachu does have a light ball, i didnt know tiers exsisted and as for rayquaza i really dont know what to do. got any good suggestions

and by the way where can you get a porygon i was gonna ask that

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to collect the different languages in the pokemon entries for BLastoise, because he's my favorite pokemon...

SO far I only have english and italien. How many languages can you get?

Blackroserade66

Smash Cadet
I don't exactly have a question, more of a comment.

I just want to say kudos to Jigglyppuff8, since every time I check out this thread, you always have an answer to any question anyone has to ask ^^. That is all, hmm.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
...So WouW, PsychoIncarnate, annoying1359, and Greenstreet, who've conrtibuted more and answered more complex questions, aren't even worth mentioning?

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I'M JUST A F*GGOT WHO CAN USE GOOGLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom