• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon - The 5th Generation

Wrath`

Smash Master
It makes sense that the birds and dogs would have more than one in a game, because they have been said to be just extreamly rare pokemon, but the rest should just be one time only.

Mewter

Smash Master
Still, do we really want the game to be more anime-ish. Plus it ruins the whole concept of legendaries.
Kind of.

But I have about 4(Yes, four) sets of regis in my diamond from just playing Emerald.

Having them be Super-rare can't be that bad.
Suicunes can pop in and out in random tiles in the manner of feebas every month or so.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I've never caught a feebass, and I have spent a combined total of 7 hours trying, we need to make feebass easier to catch, he's harder to catch then a ledgendary in actuality.

Also this was the biggest pet peveee of mine, but anytime I left a pokemon at the daycare and they leveled up to a point where they learned a move, theyd just delete an older move on its own, I would like the Daycare to cantact me, so this never happens again. small change, but it would make thing easier for the trainer.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
IMO I don't want the whole feel of going, Oh look it Tuesday! Now it's been a month so I should be able to get suicune again!

Remember mewtwo, the whole idea of going in a cave with powerful Pokemon and then at the end you have an awesome battle with mewtwo. Well if we add clones it's going to destroy that feeling. Even if it's only the minor legends like suicune, regice and the rest.

Mewter

Smash Master
I've never caught a feebass, and I have spent a combined total of 7 hours trying, we need to make feebass easier to catch, he's harder to catch then a ledgendary in actuality.

Also this was the biggest pet peveee of mine, but anytime I left a pokemon at the daycare and they leveled up to a point where they learned a move, theyd just delete an older move on its own, I would like the Daycare to cantact me, so this never happens again. small change, but it would make thing easier for the trainer.

I once had a million feebas that I had nothing to do with.
I bred them all.
From one.
and a dito.
Try to see if someone near you has one.

And yes, the daycare thing would be nice.

Wrath`

Smash Master
:(:(:(:(I'm gonna cry in a corner now:(:(:(

Anyway, WE NEED MORE BUG CATCHING CONTESTS, that was a great cool minigame in GSC, also a fishing one could be implimented too realy easily.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I haven't even used the GTS... I'm referring to trading with people you know over the internet.

It's a lot better than Ruby when I'd have to spend $30 to even gain access to my favorite Pokemon, Cubone. -_-
Eh. I got little to no help from any of my friends on my Pokedex. I traded a Cranidos for a Shieldon, and that's pretty much it. Not that I didn't already have Pearl to give it to myself, but...
It's great and all, but for those of us lacking people to help us out with the Pokedex, it's not all that good. I'm pretty sure there are others here that either don't have friends who play the game/have friends that couldn't/didn't help them.

They could have a way to implement all the dogs like this. Suicune ......when you spot it at a muddy lake that it's purifying or near the northern winds or something.

I thought of entei because when a volcano erupts isnt an entei born/ it's caused by entei.
Entei roars and a volcano erupts.

Also, any sort of question about Raikou; "It is said to have fallen with lightning. It can fire thunderbolts from the rain clouds on its back." is his Diamond/Pearl Dex entry, for any story information.

Oh and if pokes don't get a story we will have 25 other heatreans and cresselia's.
This wins.

Neither have I, Feebas is such a pointless Pokemon. It takes forever to find the thing. Then, to evolve it (in other words, make it have any use whatsoever), you have to give it the PERFECT Pokeblocks/Poffins. If you don't, it won't get enough beauty and you'll have to breed/find a new Feebas. Then you get Milotic, which isn't anything special. They're so rare and hard to get that they're at the level of legendary, but Feebas is an awful Pokemon and Milotic isn't anything amazing. They really need to dumb both of them down, or if they don't do it with Milotic, they need to at least do it with Feebas. Make Feebas common, and then the fact that it's hard to evolve won't be so ridiculous. You're right, Feebas is rarer than a legendary, especially in fourth gen. All of the legendaries are stuck right in front of you, but you've got to find the tile with Feebas in it out of a huge body of water?

As for the daycare, that's a great idea. They should re-implement cell phones, as we've discussed.

They should have more space for numbers, and they should also have four automatic phone numbers, which take up no space. Your mom's number would be in there right off the bat. When you meet Professor Maple (I'm calling him that because I can), you get his number as well. Then, when you meet Bill (bring Bill back, no more Bebe or Lanette) you get his number stored in there as well. Once you visit the daycare for the first time, you get the daycare number as well. Now, I'm not sure about how this would be handled for sure. Perhaps the Poketch could become a part of the PokeGear, and so you could still see the status of your Pokemon. Let's assume that happens. When a Pokemon you have in the daycare levels up and should learn a new move, they daycare will call you and bring up a dialogue asking you about the move, whether or not you want to learn it, if so, which move you'd like to replace....etc. They would not call you up if you have blank spaces in your moves, the Pokemon would simply learn the move.

I agree...I never caught a Feebas. I spent forever in Ruby trying to find one myself, and I never did. I never even TRIED in Diamond, I just went to the GTS.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Anyway, WE NEED MORE BUG CATCHING CONTESTS, that was a great cool minigame in GSC, also a fishing one could be implimented too realy easily.
Also like in Pokemon Ranger. If that's what you mean. That would be AWESOME.
I never even tried to get feebas, like Firus, I went to GTS.

I hate not checking this thread every other day atleast, so many awesome ideas always come up

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I guess if you made every legendary re-catchable it would kinda stray away from the legendary concept (I still agreed though that mewtwo should be one-of-a-kind no matter what). However it also kinda stinks once that fightis over. Idk where I'm going with this haha--I think legendaries should be very very very rare to find in the wild, and perhaps only in certain conditions. That way every time you encounter one, it has that legendary feel. and the ones like arceus, only one of?

Spire

III
BRoomer
I guess if you made every legendary re-catchable it would kinda stray away from the legendary concept (I still agreed though that mewtwo should be one-of-a-kind no matter what). However it also kinda stinks once that fightis over. Idk where I'm going with this haha--I think legendaries should be very very very rare to find in the wild, and perhaps only in certain conditions. That way every time you encounter one, it has that legendary feel. and the ones like arceus, only one of?
Well, that's exactly my idea. For instance, once you catch Lugia the normal way, the Pokemon would then become extremely rare in certain wild parts of the world (perhaps just the islands where the first resided). Also, all subsequent Legendaries after the first must all be lower leveled.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well, that's exactly my idea. For instance, once you catch Lugia the normal way, the Pokemon would then become extremely rare in certain wild parts of the world (perhaps just the islands where the first resided). Also, all subsequent Legendaries after the first must all be lower leveled.
Yea! Go back a page and read my ideas for all the legendaires--as in how tey appear.. theres alot so maybe just peek at it?

Mewter

Smash Master
Exactly.
And plus, it shouldn't have the signature move.
Example:
Suicune:
After Capturing, there are areas in which to find it, all random. The Legendary roams around *This is if there is more than one. Mewtwo, Rayquayza, Groudon, Kyogre, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Regigigas, and Arceus(Remind me if I missed one) Can only be fought once.*
The map, and the encounter rate is of one of a shiny. But the system is of that of g/s/c when you find a legendary beast. It enables you to track its location afterwards. But only for that one Pokemon that you saw.

What do you think?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Exactly.
And plus, it shouldn't have the signature move.
Example:
Suicune:
After Capturing, there are areas in which to find it, all random. The Legendary roams around *This is if there is more than one. Mewtwo, Rayquayza, Groudon, Kyogre, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Regigigas, and Arceus(Remind me if I missed one) Can only be fought once.*
The map, and the encounter rate is of one of a shiny. But the system is of that of g/s/c when you find a legendary beast. It enables you to track its location afterwards. But only for that one Pokemon that you saw.

What do you think?
Well, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina should only be able to be caught once, but Heatran has no background, he should be able to be caught more than once. Here, I'll make a list of which Pokemon should and shouldn't be caught once.

SINGLE CATCH:
  • Mewtwo
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Rayquaza
  • Deoxys
  • Cresselia
  • Darkrai
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Arceus

MULTI-CATCH:
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mew
  • Suicune
  • Raikou
  • Entei
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Celebi
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Jirachi
  • Heatran
  • Shaymin
  • Manaphy

Mewter

Smash Master
Well, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina should only be able to be caught once, but Heatran has no background, he should be able to be caught more than once. Here, I'll make a list of which Pokemon should and shouldn't be caught once.

SINGLE CATCH:
  • Mewtwo
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Rayquaza
  • Deoxys
  • Cresselia
  • Darkrai
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Arceus

MULTI-CATCH:
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mew
  • Suicune
  • Raikou
  • Entei
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Celebi
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Jirachi
  • Heatran
  • Shaymin
  • Manaphy
Yeah, looks good!
I`forgot iratina, Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia. The Only problem I have with this is Deoxys. There is more than one.
And Regigigas should only be caught once.

Wrath`

Smash Master
But there is a set nuber of deoxeys, there are 2, so can you catch both and one will be shiney and the other normal.

Jirachi should be one time only, it apears every 1000 years, and I doubt you will live that long too catch two.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
^^ but many could be appearing after 1000 years? And think of it--a thousand years 2day jirachi appears. and then tomorrow is a thousand years for a jirachi a thousand years back tomorrow. Lol if that makes sense.

Mewter: I think legendaries shouldn't be quite as rare as shinies... just because... you can play thruogh the whole game and NEVER encounter a shiny... But then again, that would keep the 'legendary' vibe they give out.. eh, it would work. :)

Wrath`

Smash Master
A get the time parodox, 1day(jirachi)=1000years(human)

But it also metions it has to be awakened, wich would be an event aka one time only

zrky

Smash Lol'd
but awakening could be something like snorlax in 1st gen. you have to use a special IN GAME item and or catch a certain pokkemon or do something else.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Neither have I, Feebas is such a pointless Pokemon. It takes forever to find the thing. Then, to evolve it (in other words, make it have any use whatsoever), you have to give it the PERFECT Pokeblocks/Poffins. If you don't, it won't get enough beauty and you'll have to breed/find a new Feebas. Then you get Milotic, which isn't anything special. They're so rare and hard to get that they're at the level of legendary, but Feebas is an awful Pokemon and Milotic isn't anything amazing. They really need to dumb both of them down, or if they don't do it with Milotic, they need to at least do it with Feebas. Make Feebas common, and then the fact that it's hard to evolve won't be so ridiculous. You're right, Feebas is rarer than a legendary, especially in fourth gen. All of the legendaries are stuck right in front of you, but you've got to find the tile with Feebas in it out of a huge body of water?

As for the daycare, that's a great idea. They should re-implement cell phones, as we've discussed.

They should have more space for numbers, and they should also have four automatic phone numbers, which take up no space. Your mom's number would be in there right off the bat. When you meet Professor Maple (I'm calling him that because I can), you get his number as well. Then, when you meet Bill (bring Bill back, no more Bebe or Lanette) you get his number stored in there as well. Once you visit the daycare for the first time, you get the daycare number as well. Now, I'm not sure about how this would be handled for sure. Perhaps the Poketch could become a part of the PokeGear, and so you could still see the status of your Pokemon. Let's assume that happens. When a Pokemon you have in the daycare levels up and should learn a new move, they daycare will call you and bring up a dialogue asking you about the move, whether or not you want to learn it, if so, which move you'd like to replace....etc. They would not call you up if you have blank spaces in your moves, the Pokemon would simply learn the move.

I agree...I never caught a Feebas. I spent forever in Ruby trying to find one myself, and I never did. I never even TRIED in Diamond, I just went to the GTS.
The day I caught feebas was really weird. I was sitting in a random lake (of those 4-6 that he appears in) hoping it would be him (I didn't even check the other lakes). I got bored after about 80 carvanhas and some other pokes so I said I would pull it 1 more time. I pulled it and out pops a feebas. Plus on that day my dad went to buy pizza so I partied with an extra 2 slices :p.

The bad thing was though that after trying to get it to max beauty I ended up feeding 1 to less. I sat there for a week before I realised I could breed . I did and got 7 feebas. I didn't try attempting to block them (yes that's a thing...well now it is) again. Since this was 3rd gen I heard on the news the berry master blender guy was coming. I picked so many chesto berries (that's the beauty one right?) before those 3 days were over. I went and got my feebas to max beauty then got it a level up in littleroot and it evolved to a milotic.

THIS WAS THE BIOGRAPHY OF MY FEEBAS/MILOTIC:cry: well not that I really care.... since then it's been stuck in a box.

I just imported one for my diamond.

Mewter

Smash Master
Thank you. You deserve a Coke.

*Tosses Mewtaker a Coke.*

-Ter

Epic.
*Eats Cookie

Yum.:laugh:

Plus:
Look at the recently closed thread. The one about the Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga game. It seems we DO have a moderator!or a
Quote:
Spore is Super, like a
Super Moderator.
Awesome Title.:laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Plus:
Look at the recently closed thread. The one about the Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga game. It seems we DO have a moderator!or a
Quote:
Spore is Super, like a
Super Moderator.
Awesome Title.:laugh:
Wow! You're right! It's a miracle. Well, that thread needed to be closed anyways...clearly we're not getting a movie game. They're too busy with their Pokemon Ranger sequel and probably yet another Mystery Dungeon sequel to give us any substantial...

I'll just end that rant there.

In any case, it is rather surprising that we have a mod. Not a bad thing, but surprising.

Something I just thoguht of; do you think we'll get more Male/Female differences in the fifth gen? I don't especially care; it was one of those features where you think it's really cool and interesting and then once you play the game you forget about it totally, but...very few of the Pokemon had the Male/Female differences, so do you think it's possible that they'll increase the number? I think it's entirely possible, but I'm not really sure I want them to. I mean, that'll just be sort of hokey. "Hey look, we discovered these slight differences in Male and Female Pokemon! That's a great discovery!" and then "Hey look, after discovering these last generation, we suddenly realized that there were even more!"
Then again, little kids won't really care about the realisticness of that...

Mewter

Smash Master
Wow! You're right! It's a miracle. Well, that thread needed to be closed anyways...clearly we're not getting a movie game. They're too busy with their Pokemon Ranger sequel and probably yet another Mystery Dungeon sequel to give us any substantial...

I'll just end that rant there.

In any case, it is rather surprising that we have a mod. Not a bad thing, but surprising.

Something I just thoguht of; do you think we'll get more Male/Female differences in the fifth gen? I don't especially care; it was one of those features where you think it's really cool and interesting and then once you play the game you forget about it totally, but...very few of the Pokemon had the Male/Female differences, so do you think it's possible that they'll increase the number? I think it's entirely possible, but I'm not really sure I want them to. I mean, that'll just be sort of hokey. "Hey look, we discovered these slight differences in Male and Female Pokemon! That's a great discovery!" and then "Hey look, after discovering these last generation, we suddenly realized that there were even more!"
Then again, little kids won't really care about the realisticness of that...
really.....

I didn't even care!:laugh:
You DO forget all about it! It's so dumb.
Well anyways....

They need to remake Pokemon Stadium for Wii and Make it even better. That'd be cool. Bring back all the minigames, color changes with nicknames, playing your game at 3x the spee. Mewtwo or the robot goat ballerina as the boss, the elite four battle tower, Maybe a min storyline, storage space, and last but not least,the elite four and Earl's Pokemon Academy. Ultimate Pokemon Stadium.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
really.....

I didn't even care!:laugh:
You DO forget all about it! It's so dumb.
Well anyways....

They need to remake Pokemon Stadium for Wii and Make it even better. That'd be cool. Bring back all the minigames, color changes with nicknames, playing your game at 3x the spee. Mewtwo or the robot goat ballerina as the boss, the elite four battle tower, Maybe a min storyline, storage space, and last but not least,the elite four and Earl's Pokemon Academy. Ultimate Pokemon Stadium.
Definetaly needs to be done. I really hope im not the only one who thought that Battle Revolution was a HORRIBLEgame. but yea i agree with a new Stadium for wii.(third gen. stadium:))

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I remember the old stadium and stadium 2 :) stadium 2's minigames were fun! I enjoyed being hitmontop and beating my bro's out of the ring :) haha
and in stadium 1 lickitungs minigame pissed me off! I ddnt like it lol

Mewter

Smash Master
Definetaly needs to be done. I really hope im not the only one who thought that Battle Revolution was a HORRIBLEgame. but yea i agree with a new Stadium for wii.(third gen. stadium:))
YEah, that would be cool. Revolution could have been SO MUCH better.
PS:
If you are reading this, post no matter what. It is boring not seeing any new posts.

Mewter

Smash Master
I remember the old stadium and stadium 2 :) stadium 2's minigames were fun! I enjoyed being hitmontop and beating my bro's out of the ring :) haha
I thought it was cool.

HYOOOOOOOOOO!!! Echo...
START!
Japanese music.
LUNG! TUNG! LUNG! OH NO! COFFEE!! *SCREAMING!:laugh:*
AWESOMENESS

Oops, double post

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yes to Stadium 3, I think PStadium2 was better than Colloseeum,XD and PBR, It focused on what pokemon was, wich is to host epic battles on the field.

If they ever make this we need man varieties of stadiums, looking at about mabey 40, and also some coameo stages, like the melee FD or any F-zero track, or green greens, ect...

Mewter

Smash Master
Yes to Stadium 3, I think PStadium2 was better than Colloseeum,XD and PBR, It focused on what pokemon was, wich is to host epic battles on the field.

If they ever make this we need man varieties of stadiums, looking at about mabey 40, and also some coameo stages, like the melee FD or any F-zero track, or green greens, ect...
Yeah, that would be cool.

exactly, no storylines which stunk, no stinky battle graphics.

Has anyone noticed that the Stadium battle graphics such as thubder used to be so much more epic? Seriously, a Huge SLAB OF LIGHTNING comes down on you!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Don't worry, you're not. The game was full of nothing. It had a million and one stadiums, and the replay value the game was supposed to have was the incredibly stupid rules, like having your Pokemon mixed in with the really bad rental Pokemon and getting a mix of good and bad Pokemon, being forced to pick ONLY rental Pokemon, fighting with level 5 and under first form Pokemon...ugh. It was stupid. You play through the stadiums once and it's easy, then you hardly ever play it again. The only good part of the game is that you got a Surfing Pikachu and a special Magmortar and Electivire out of it.

The Lickitung game? That was awesome! Every five seconds you had a Lickitung turning green and flipping out, or a Lickitung turning red and flipping out. It was great!
But yeah, the minigames were awesome.

Has anyone noticed that the Stadium battle graphics such as thubder used to be so much more epic? Seriously, a Huge SLAB OF LIGHTNING comes down on you!
Yeah, you're right. The graphics were much more epic.

My ONLY gripe with the game is the announcer. He's extremely annoying, so I turned him off, and then it was too quiet without him. Bah. Also, while this is what they should do in all games, Pokemon Stadium is the only game where if you attack and it misses/fails/etc. it still shows the attack. So when replaying it recently, I saw the animation of moves and I was extremely excited...and then it missed. Also, I used OHKO moves and the announcer goes "WOAAAH!!!" and then nothing happens. It's really kind of annoying.

Other than that, though the Stadiums rocked.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
The Lickitung game? That was awesome! Every five seconds you had a Lickitung turning green and flipping out, or a Lickitung turning red and flipping out. It was great!
But yeah, the minigames were awesome.
Lol, that's what pissed me off! Cuz i was always the one flipping out! :laugh:

And a cameo FD stage would be "tight" as the kids these days say--!

Maybe a cameo trainer, Mario being the trainer! Lmao! In the RPG games--that would be kinda cool, would it not?

Mewter

Smash Master

Lol, that's what pissed me off! Cuz i was always the one flipping out! :laugh:

Maybe a cameo trainer, Mario being the trainer! Lmao! In the RPG games--that would be kinda cool, would it not?
Yeah, it would!
The charactre selection and creation in revoution is HORRIBLE! I was excited for nothing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME said:
Lol, that's what pissed me off! Cuz i was always the one flipping out!

Yeah, well as long as you don't pick that one item you don't turn red. The other thing is random and unpreventable. Still, it was hilarious even when you were the one flipping out.
Although the more hilarious game was Clefairy says. I love it when
A)The computers screw up at all
B)The computers don't input all of the commands there's space for and do that weird confused dance
C)When the computers mess up many times and get a hammer to the head five times in a row.

Cameo stages would be pretty cool. "Tight"...don't even go there. I hate it when people call things tight. It sounds so ridiculous.

As for cameo trainers, that might be sort of interesting...yet at the same time that's mixing the franchises and I don't think it's a good idea.
...Well, maybe if Samus and Link were also available. ;) Oh look, Team Galactic. What can you do? Screw Pokemon, just slash them to pieces or shoot them with an Energy Beam.

Yeah, it would!
The charactre selection and creation in revoution is HORRIBLE! I was excited for nothing.
I know! And does the fact that, despite that these games can support USB Keyboards, games like Brawl and PBR had to use a Text-messaging type system for typing, annoy anyone else? What the heck! Not only can I not text quickly, but I certainly can't Wii Text quickly. Ugh. Not to mention that the music for all of the Battle Pass editing/creating made you want to shoot yourself. I had to mute it eventually because it's just so annoying and repetitive...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I'm not familiar with the newest console battling game, so I can't complain about it..
But the graphics.. they didn't look all that great--on the cover of the game...
I think Pokemon Stadium's (1) was better! :p That's sad--I might b wrong though..?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not familiar with the newest console battling game, so I can't complain about it..
But the graphics.. they didn't look all that great--on the cover of the game...
I think Pokemon Stadium's (1) was better! :p That's sad--I might b wrong though..?
The graphics of PBR are pretty good, for Wii. That said, that's just about the only appeal of the game.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is going to be working on a new stadium like game, I want it to be HAL Laboratories, since they are the original creators of the Stadium games and, of course, did the best when it came to the games. There's also several things that would need to be put in or fixed to make the game epic.

The return of Minigames: Not only did it add a bit of fun for those of us who have a team up and ready to fight every time, it was a fantastic for those who didn't play Pokemon as much and was easy enough for everyone to have fun. Also, being able to use your own Pokemon in the Minigame itself was a great idea and should return with the games themselves. Suggestions to make it better would be to have at least twenty different minigames compared to the previous number of twelve and expand the number of Pokemon usable in the minigames, to where at least Pokemon that are similar in structure to another could join in on the fun. Maybe even a Ribbon or happiness gain with your Pokemon could happen as a victory at the Minigames.

Gym Leader Castle: This needs to return, not just in the sense of the Stadium games, but as a huge *** upgrade as well. Since we all know deep in our hearts that a Console based RPG that takes us through all the regions is out of the question, this can be the next best thing in letting us fight all the respective Gym Leaders and Elite Four members in existence. Things that could make this better might be a choose of what Gym leaders you want to fight (So you could choice between region) or branching choices, where one battle might lead you to fight Erika next while the other might guide you to Sabrina or what not.

Pokemon Academy: I don't know about you all, but one of the things I loved from Stadium 2 was the Academy, not only letting you see the stats and abilities of a Pokemon, but their evolution requirements, movesets, and 3D design too! It also gave quizzes to teach younger and more inexperienced players all about Pokemon, and gave us Pro's a refresher course. This could easily be upgraded in the Academy giving us percent ratings on where a Pokemon might appear or even the availability to see all their animations from the 3D game, so we don't have to go though a whole bunch of moves to see them all (Specifically, in my case, I want to see all the fainting animations).

Offering Legendaries: While the ability to gain Pokemon as prizes from completing pieces of the game is nothing in itself new, Giving us something like a Mew or Ho-oh for our troubles shouldn't be too far out of the question. Not only would it stop the unbelievable amount of sharked Pokemon but it would give those of us who can't go to events our very own legendary Pokemon to do with as we wanted.

Graphics and Animations: There is NO excuse for the fact that we have Pokemon using the same graphics and animations since Pokemon Stadium. Yes, some Pokemon have been updated in looks and what not in the 3D game since then (Most notably Scyther) but most of them are still so old or horribly done that you can actually count the Polygons on their bodies. I'm also kinda tired of seeing Aerodactyl spases out and do a backwards cannonball every time he's hit with even the weakest attack. Also, what's with Machokes face? When did he get a duck bill like face?

Online play: UNDER NO EXCUSE SHOULD BATTLE REVOLUTIONS ONLINE SUCK THAT MUCH. I know Nintendo in general is new to the whole online deal, but seriously, giving us something as big as Pokemon that has that bad an Online? It's comparable to that of Brawl's online and is considerably worse.

Character's and Trainers: Yes, having the ability to change your character is cool and all, but unless it's something like the Soul Caliber Three character creator, or something where you can actually change the size and body weight of the character, it isn't worth it. Also, the game is about the Pokemon, not the Trainers. Don't spent half a minute of the tamers dancing about in their pretty clothes before we even see our first Pikachu. Also, what the hell use are the Seals if we can't see them in a 3D match? I want to see my Gyarados shoot lighting from his mouth because of the way I've set up his seals, dang it!

Pokeballs: Though we've got a bit of this in PBR and the Gamecube titles, I want to actually see a Pokemon Emerging from a pokeball. I want to see something huge and strong appear from such a tiny source instead of the camera focusing on the ball itself and then switch to the Pokemon growing from the floor like fungus.

That's about all I can think of for now, but still, these things need to be included/taken care off in the next Stadium game if we're wanting a good game.

Top Bottom