• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
His voice has gotten lower. ~_~

And the reasoning behind not adding the 4Kids voices is unknown, PokemonUSA has never explained why and the original voice of Ash (Veronica Taylor) was highly disappointed she was removed from the lineup.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Ash actually a chick?

UberMario

Smash Master
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Ash actually a chick?
Nearly all 10-year-old males in anime/cartoons are voiced by women (Veronica Taylor did the voice for May in the anime aswell). Tommy Pickles, Naruto, Pikachu, and Kirby are also voiced by women.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nearly all 10-year-old males in anime/cartoons are voiced by women (Veronica Taylor did the voice for May in the anime aswell). Tommy Pickles, Naruto, Pikachu, and Kirby are also voiced by women.
Holy **** really?

The only one I'm aware of is that Bart Simpson was voiced by some lady.

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, it's easier to hire women to do voices for young male characters (due to experience in the field of voice acting, going to colleges to get trained in the occupation, etc.), kids are less dependable and don't have experience.

Only a select few male tweens are actually voiced by males, the only major one that comes to mind is Yugi-Oh (Dan Green, who also voiced the anime versions of Mewtwo, Entei, Arceus, Treeco, several Gym Leaders, Nightmare Enterprises in Kirby, Knuckles the Echidna, and many others), and the VA isn't a kid.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Guys, we're getting off-topic here. Remember that this thread is for discussing Black and White as the games, not the anime series. If you guys want to discuss the anime, feel free to make another thread in which to discuss it -- just make sure you don't ALL make a thread for it.

UberMario

Smash Master
I was actually planning to make one a while ago, but never got to it, hey guys I'm going to go ahead and make it so . . well just don't end up making a duplicate. lol

UberMario

Smash Master
Definitely a faker, a real worker wouldn't leak pictures and information on Facebook AND DEFINITELY wouldn't delete pokefan comments. They also would have posted an actual picture and not one ripped from Pokebeach.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
He's still going on with the act, too. Someone should point out that he claimed earlier that Koromori would be a Dark type, but it's since been confirmed as Psychic/Flying (and watch how fast you get deleted and blocked).

UberMario

Smash Master
There should be a way to report that, right? I don't use facebook but I saw that page and it was totally ridiculous.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't think so. It'd be more fun to heckle him/her anyway. I dislike jerks like that who get peoples' hopes up for nothing.
Bleh, the only rumor I've believed so far is the 157 pokemon thing. I still hope that's true, but the guy has been proven wrong to the point where that's probably the only rumor I'll believe anymore. xD

But that was at least believable. And after being proven horribly wrong, he stopped.

This guy has been wrong about EVERYTHING so far, but is still going.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I can't believe I just made a Facebook account JUST TO troll the person spreading the false rumors

EDIT:

**** it, how do you send messages to people so I can give this *** a piece of my mind

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I can't believe I just made a Facebook account JUST TO troll the person spreading the false rumors
Haha! Excellent. Point out that he said Koromori was a Dark type (which is false) if you get the chance, and see how fast it gets deleted. Then he'll post some lame excuse.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Haha! Excellent. Point out that he said Koromori was a Dark type (which is false) if you get the chance, and see how fast it gets deleted. Then he'll post some lame excuse.
Yeah, I WISH I knew how to message because I can't find the comment/message button on the ****ing page.

I hate ***** like this guy who feeds lies to ignorant people

(fyi, ignorant =/= stupid)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yeah, I WISH I knew how to message because I can't find the comment/message button on the ****ing page.

I hate ***** like this guy who feeds lies to ignorant people

(fyi, ignorant =/= stupid)
Go to that specific page; does it give you the option to comment on his posts?

Which reminds me: since the green blob is the Psychic type now, any guesses on the Goth Pokemon's type?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Go to that specific page; does it give you the option to comment on his posts?

Which reminds me: since the green blob is the Psychic type now, any guesses on the Goth Pokemon's type?
Is it the share button? Because I just filled out a lengthy message just cussing him off for spreading false rumors :laugh:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Is it the share button? Because I just filled out a lengthy message just cussing him off for spreading false rumors :laugh:
Nah, does it say "comment" at the end of each of his little posts next to the time that he posted them? Click that.

Also, you don't have to go that far. O_o

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
so have you guys seen that new eagle thing looks great
i thought it was gonna take place in new york america then i saw how it was landscaped and thought it has to be the area between johto and hoenn but maybe the eagles a sign
i think it may take place in new york...

majora_787

Smash Hero
After corocoro, we've gotten 7 more pokemon revealed, four characters, a strange feature, a few screenshots proving the existence of an airplane... Lovely.

But still, we have a number of pokemon we don't have info on.

We have the two moles, Ononokusu, Desukan, the blue rock monster, the bird thing that I forgot its name, Denchura, the V-faced thing, the broccoli monkey, and the evos for Mijumaru and Tsutaja.

=P I hope they'll be elaborated on a little bit soon enough.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
so have you guys seen that new eagle thing looks great
i thought it was gonna take place in new york america then i saw how it was landscaped and thought it has to be the area between johto and hoenn but maybe the eagles a sign
i think it may take place in new york...
Every Pokémon region is based on someplace in Japan. Isshu is the name of the region for this game.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Not ONLY that, but New York doesn't have 95% of the stuff that's in the map. It has the city, and the bridge. That's it.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
Every Pokémon region is based on someplace in Japan. Isshu is the name of the region for this game.
every area has a name kanto johto hoenn sinnoh
but now we have this place theres only 2 spots on japan left so eventually they have to move out of japan notice:
pokedex
NATIONAL pokedex
*why not a*world-wide pokedex
the last 2 spots of japan are like boring and issue has ALOT in common with new york even the bridge and deserts etc... plus may i add it dosent have *oh* in its name
kant"o" *this still makes the sound*
jo"h"t"o"
"ho"enn
sinn"oh"
issue

majora_787

Smash Hero
but now we have this place theres only 2 spots on japan left so eventually they have to move out of japan notice:
pokedex
NATIONAL pokedex
the last 2 spots of japan are like boring and issue has ALOT in common with new york even the bridge and deserts etc... plus may i add it dosent have *oh* in its name
jo"h"t"o"
"ho"enn
sinn"oh"
issue
What does O have to do with it? o_O I mean, that could just be a coincidence. Seriously.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
no its the nation most likely plus the creator guy even said the place takes place far away from where the other regeons do

ill be back to prove you guys wrong but i need brain food 0,0

majora_787

Smash Hero
no its the nation most likely plus the creator guy even said the place takes place far away from where the other regeons do

ill be back to prove you guys wrong but i need brain food 0,0
He said that about Hoenn and Sinnoh. Those both weren't THAT far away.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
pokedex
NATIONAL pokedex
jo"h"t"o"
"ho"enn
sinn"oh"
issue
I think you're reading between the lines a bit too much. I don't really think they intend to have regional Pokédexes, a National Pokédex, AND an International/World-Wide Pokédex.

Isshu really doesn't have much in common with New York at all, actually, as Majora pointed out.

The "oh" thing is pretty irrelevant, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom