• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
zeus imma **** on ur birds beak
BULLLLL**** I've been in teh hyperbolic time chamber breh, its a wrap.:chuckle:

Peef
ICG
trail
wobbles

I geuss peef is right for now I have a feeling that there is another ice climber player. also I don't wobble and I rarly chain throw.

also PEEf make sure there isn't a pool of all ice climbers I don't think I could stand that many ice climber dittos in a row, i'll cause a massively gay upset
:( IC's, its too of them *******s ****s cheating imo...

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
**** all those falcos. were gonna make them eat our ****, then **** out our **** and then eat their **** thats made up of our **** that we made em eat, and then all you mother****s are next. Love, Watty & Silent Balls
yo **** samus son, all ya'll mother ****ers do is wavedash back and crouch cancel. I don't know why its so effective tho:laugh:. Naw I have respect for samuses, I have no idea wtf I'm doing when I play her and I'm supposed to be technical. she has all those cute combos on my characters tho and you can't combo her back, gay.

Watty

Smash Lord
my goal for this is to **** every bird and fox at this tourney. also the IC but thats a duhhhh thing.

P.S. word to the spaceman

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
in pichu dittos i'll place pretty D*** high. If I cheat I could place. however people will be P***ed off like a mother F***er no matter what.

Dopey

Smash Lord
watty imma **** u up son.

along with everyone else.

leaving tomorrow at 9am to the bus station WOOOO be at vipers by sundown!!!!

WITH A BRAND EFFING NEW CONTROLLER OLDSCHOOL JET BLACK STYLE!

this birds gonna **** on everything.

but now i gotta go back to work ****it.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
yo who does vist play? I'm partnerless too, also pretty nice in teams. I usually go falco or fox, but sheik isn't out of the question...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I'd team with Vist if you can, his Luigi is frickin legit! Just look up his most recent set with Tope on Youtube, it was tightttt.

If the Falcon in me doesn't come out early enough at this tourney, be expecting to play my Fox/Marth/Yoshi/Sheik...just a forewarning >=/

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
right right, well if vist is up for then I'm game. I wasn't gonna enter teams since I thought all the good peeps were gone but guess not.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'M sooo hyped I feel like i'm going to puke up some pizza rolls.

but hey low tier side event if there is extra time would be more epic thann it should be, however this is midwest so i'm geussing falcon only more be more fun and legit, really if your from the midwest and you don't play as falcon what's wrong with you?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I'M sooo hyped I feel like i'm going to puke up some pizza rolls.

but hey low tier side event if there is extra time would be more epic thann it should be, however this is midwest so i'm geussing falcon only more be more fun and legit, really if your from the midwest and you don't play as falcon what's wrong with you?
Everyone in the midwest has a falcon, everyone.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
vist is so good, i hope somebody great teams with him

edit: wife, husband, g reg, vist, oro, zhu, rockcrock, spaceballs: play me in at least a couple matches. tournament, friendlies, money matches, w/e i dont care

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think most of us are of the opinion that there wont be enough time for a separate crew event at the tournament; if we find ourselves to have it we should put it at the end but we dont want a pound 3

edit: or pound 4 for that matter

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
zicore - that should be ight. bring blankets and pillows, cus im lacking in that department.

edit - this is for friday only, also wont be around saturday night.

cykofox

Smash Ace
zicore - that should be ight. bring blankets and pillows, cus im lacking in that department.

edit - this is for friday only, also wont be around saturday night.
so i dont im coming to this anymore. you should team with someone else lemonzzzz.
both my engine lights went on, and i dont want to risk getting stranded.
plus im broke.
plus i want to watch the usa vs ghana game.

sorry zeus. hope you find another ride.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
so i dont im coming to this anymore. you should team with someone else lemonzzzz.
both my engine lights went on, and i dont want to risk getting stranded.
plus im broke.
plus i want to watch the usa vs ghana game.

sorry zeus. hope you find another ride.
*snaps fingers*

There goes an easy $5

Tink

Smash Hero
just make that mexican roel team with you lemown....he says hes gonna sleep through doubles anyway now that arc isnt coming, so make him team.

Tink

Smash Hero
also, i wouldve maybe put a side bet on gooey vs cyko and cykos side =)....if he was playing good, he can do good against mine and vros falcon, and gooey aint no tink =D....MM?

edit:get owned by double post.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Yeah except Cyko doesn't beat me and Vro's falcon can't beat me can't say anything about your Falcon Tink since I've never played it, and Dave has my Fox to practice against so by transitive property, Dave would win, which means you would lose money lol =P.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm $5 MM'ing both of you ****ers.

That MM with you Peef can be Falcon dittos or Falcon vs. IC's, whichever you would rather have lose. I see air dodging off the stage when you were clearly already dead is going to be held against me for ages >_<

Top Bottom